Author Topic: Looking for talent  (Read 611 times)

Offline Jade77

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Jade77
Looking for talent
« on: June 21, 2011, 10:34:59 am »
Good day to you all, I thought I would try searching in here for any talented 3D artists, concept artists or coders to join our MMORPG project.
My name is Lee and I am the art director for this project, it is my job to lead the teams 3D artists, concept artists and the enviroment artists.
In my team alone I have 9 modelers, 4 concept artists, 1 texture artists and 7 enviromental artists. Thats just my department, we currently have around 30 active people working on this project as a whole.
We are looking to build the team to around 40+ actives which would be a respectful size.

Any interested people should know now that this is a non paid job as of now, but once we get our investor we will be rewarding those who have shown dedication to the project. With the ex European Director of EA games as our project manager it won't be too hard to get ourselves an investor within the next year.
We are using the Heroengine which is currently being used by Bioware for their new upcoming MMO.

Forsaken Studios is a game development studio that is determined to bring back the passion and depth of classic games of yesterday in robust and innovative ways. We are about to unveil our first project, a MMO powered by the Hero Engine that we believe will set a new standard for the sandbox genre.

I am seeking ambitious, talented artists that share our conviction and want to be part of the project. If you are interested in joining the team then contact me at [email protected]
In the subject of the email, please include what position you are interested in. Attach your resume, and provide samples of your work or a link to your portfolio.

Rob Steele - Lead Developer
[email protected]

Lee Perkins - Art Director
[email protected]

One of the perks of the job is a few of us after work jump on for some cRpg fun and to chop some heads :)

Let me know if you are interested.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 10:37:34 am by Jade77 »

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for talent
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 11:09:23 am »
The MMO world is cruel and unforgivable and I wish you all the luck with your own MMO!

PS: Do you have a name or a page where I can keep a track of it? The word "sandbox" got my interest.

Offline Jade77

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Jade77
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 11:23:31 am »
We have held back from creating a community website, but with so much attention already within the industry we are in the process of having one created.
I will let you know in here once its up so you can join the community. :)

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • Renown: 409
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player
  • herrroo, my näym iz bokkkseee änd i'm fukken ugry
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bashibazouk, the official jihad clan
  • Game nicks: tavuk
  • IRC nick: Minister of Shitstorm
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2011, 11:56:52 am »