Author Topic: I need help  (Read 499 times)

Offline Rainbow

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I need help
« on: June 19, 2011, 11:17:10 pm »
I havne't played for a while because when I went to change my name it deleted all my stats on my current guy and never gave me the new toon w/ the new name.  This was right after the last big patch I believe a few months ago.  Has this been fixed?  I figured I would just take a break and I would have my stuff fixed when I made a post about it before.  Assistance please.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Rainbow

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: I need help
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 03:32:27 pm »
My old guys name was Page_Rainbow_OotL and I Changed it to Highcommander_Rainbow_OotL All my stats are gone on page rainbow and it never made a toon named highcommander rainbow.... i'd relaly like my stats and gold and gear back plz.  Or just give me my gen and gold backa nd i'll buy more stuff please.  :-(.  I haven't been able to play for months because of this.

Offline DANK

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • OotL
  • Faction: OotL
  • Game nicks: Sir_Dank_OotL, OotA_Kush
Re: I need help
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 06:40:23 pm »
I havne't played for a while because when I went to change my name it deleted all my stats on my current guy and never gave me the new toon w/ the new name.  This was right after the last big patch I believe a few months ago.  Has this been fixed?  I figured I would just take a break and I would have my stuff fixed when I made a post about it before.  Assistance please.

Hey man,

Good to see you on. I'm guessing your namechange went through, but you never changed you characters name in-game.  Once you realized that your namechange went through with Page_Rainbow_OotL(by losing your stats/gear/etc...) you need to Edit you Character and change it to the name you wanted. Now when you log into a game with Highcommander_Rainbow_OotL everything would be on that char, and Page_Rainbow_OotL would no longer exist.

So start up your game click multiplayer, and select Page_Rainbow_OotL and click edit. Change your name to the one you changed it to, and join a server. See if that fixes it man... Would like to see you playing again.