Author Topic: Why things should not be discussed on IRC  (Read 15470 times)

Offline Snatch

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • Just dance
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: Lady Gaga
Re: Why things should not be discussed on IRC
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2011, 09:12:36 pm »
Helps when you just say the truth. I admit you did not cry, you left my vent and raged on your teamspeak. I just used "cried" instead of temper tantrum. Its not your fault you were born that way.

Raged? More like breathed a sigh of relief. The entire production I did for Canary wasn't real, and apparently I should move to Hollywood if he actually believed me. If I was truely mad, I wouldn't have done my drunk harry plinket voice, the entire time.  However, i know you guys were actually up set why else would you fabricate this thread? Why not live and let live? Why not go back to being civil and not caring about strategus, since everyone knows that ATS and NE will sit in their little "empire" liked they did last strategus. No, you took the option of riling up LLJK and trying to save face, when you actually never lost it.

Instead you outed yourself as scheming and being butthurt.

Gorath, you are terrible bro. Newmy old friend is a 4chan meme, goddamn you are dumb. Get arrested again for carrying a dangerous knife, you criminal.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

pay to play begins
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 09:14:16 pm by Snatch »

Offline Sinic

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2011, 09:14:41 pm »
Helps when you just say the truth. I admit you did not cry, you left my vent and raged on your teamspeak. I just used "cried" instead of temper tantrum. Its not your fault you were born that way.

Oh, you are never ever wrong except when you are right. I see, politics as usual.

Offline Ecko

• Baron
  • Renown: 90
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Respect is earned.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: NA CRPG Admin
  • Game nicks: Ecko_ATS
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2011, 09:15:08 pm »
The entire production I did for Canary wasn't real, and apparently I should move to Hollywood if he actually believed me. If I was truely mad, I wouldn't have done my drunk harry plinket voice, the entire time.  However, i know you guys were actually up set why else would you fabricate this thread? Why not live and let live?

Sorry we're twofaced? We honestly, in your own words even, came over to repair and work with you guys. You put on an act of being angry. Yea i'm the bad guy. Least i'm honest.

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2011, 09:16:21 pm »
Welp, he caught us let's call it a day folks. Gorath has and always will be a SA insider all-knowing of the inner workings of Something Awful. Yup.

Indeed.  Lowtax and I have drinks every now and then and laugh at all the kiddie fucktards on SA thinking they're cool for riding the coattails of the OG's.

Gorath, you are terrible bro. Newmy old friend is a 4chan meme, goddamn you are dumb. Get arrested again for carrying a dangerous knife, you criminal.

You yourself know that all of lljk are 4chan rejects pretending to be goons.  You commented many times about how they disgust you, Gaga.  It's ok, you can let it out.  I know how frustrating it must be to have to chill with these fuckwits instead of proper Goons with class and style.  There there, it's ok.

Still lol'ing at this whole criminal thing.  Even if it were true, being an ex-con gives far more awesome points IRL than just being an e-thug wishing he was.  Feel free to keep spreading that story.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 09:22:10 pm by Gorath »
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline Rannepear

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • 我叫阿杰
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rannepear
« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2011, 09:18:04 pm »
Raged? More like breathed a sigh of relief. The entire production I did for Canary wasn't real, and apparently I should move to Hollywood if he actually believed me. If I was truely mad, I wouldn't have done my drunk harry plinket voice, the entire time.  However, i know you guys were actually up set why else would you fabricate this thread? Why not live and let live? Why not go back to being civil and not caring about strategus, since everyone knows that ATS and NE will sit in their little "empire" liked they did last strategus. No, you took the option of riling up LLJK and trying to save face, when you actually never lost it.

Instead you outed yourself as scheming and being butthurt.

pay to play begins

Hardly pay to play...

Offline Secret Agent Cow

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • Gorath's Battle Buddy and noble squire.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LLJK_Secret_Agent_Cow
« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2011, 09:18:35 pm »
I guess this is the new official anti-lljk circle jerk thread so I might as well throw this out again. I have been verbally abused in teamspeak. They called me things like "idiot" or "you fuck." Such language is hurtful and I excepted more from the outwardly civilized LLJK. What happened to our erotic rps of yesteryear? Do you not remember our many times larping and group anime watchathons? Such days are over it seems. Gone with the wind maybe, but let me be a living tribute to the fact that those memories will still live on my heart.

Offline Snatch

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • Just dance
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2011, 09:20:54 pm »
Sorry we're twofaced? We honestly, in your own words even, came over to repair and work with you guys. You put on an act of being angry. Yea i'm the bad guy. Least i'm honest.

We did the classic prank of "Good Goon and Bad Goon." Nothing Canary said or we said was worthwhile and didn't need to be heard. Canary only came over to make himself feel better. He still has admin on our server, we still think of him as a pubbie bro, and have no ill will towards him or Chaos. Another ad hominem :bravo:

The only pubbie my old friends are Hospergallers.

Hardly pay to play...

Thats how they get ya!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 09:23:33 pm by Snatch »

Offline Ecko

• Baron
  • Renown: 90
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Respect is earned.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: NA CRPG Admin
  • Game nicks: Ecko_ATS
« Reply #67 on: June 19, 2011, 09:24:21 pm »
I guess this is the new official anti-lljk circle jerk thread so I might as well throw this out again. I have been verbally abused in teamspeak. They called me things like "idiot" or "you fuck." Such language is hurtful and I excepted more from the outwardly civilized LLJK. What happened to our erotic rps of yesteryear? Do you not remember our many times larping and group anime watchathons? Such days are over it seems. Gone with the wind maybe, but let me be a living tribute to the fact that those memories will still live on my heart.

I honestly like the members of lljk. I know you guys are trying to just have fun. Gotta say though you were lied to Gaga by the looks of what he's posting. I dunno what he said last night or today to make you believe some stupid reasoning for him pouting, but he blew the deal not us. As for phantom, i stick to the fact that he's a good guy, and i give him credit for sticking with gaga, he had the opportunity to fix things but didn't want to i guess.

In terms of anti lljk? If i were anti lljk i would have did a mass ban. I wouldn't have set you up with a server in the time frame where you had no one to play. Even now i'm chalking it up to the fact that your just misinformed when you troll because of the stuff you say is 85% coached.

Offline Rannepear

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • 我叫阿杰
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rannepear
« Reply #68 on: June 19, 2011, 09:25:16 pm »

Thats how they get ya!

Well, for one, that's only for the people who run the servers....

Secondly, remind me how to become a Goon, again?

Offline Secret Agent Cow

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • Gorath's Battle Buddy and noble squire.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LLJK_Secret_Agent_Cow
« Reply #69 on: June 19, 2011, 09:26:34 pm »
I honestly like the members of lljk. I know you guys are trying to just have fun. Gotta say though you were lied to Gaga by the looks of what he's posting. I dunno what he said last night or today to make you believe some stupid reasoning for him pouting, but he blew the deal not us. As for phantom, i stick to the fact that he's a good guy, and i give him credit for sticking with gaga, he had the opportunity to fix things but didn't want to i guess.

In terms of anti lljk? If i were anti lljk i would have did a mass ban. I wouldn't have set you up with a server in the time frame where you had no one to play. Even now i'm chalking it up to the fact that your just misinformed when you troll because of the stuff you say is 85% coached.

Man, you are dumb.

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #70 on: June 19, 2011, 09:28:20 pm »
Man, you are dumb.

The last resort post of the loser.  Thanks for playing though.  Such sad excuses for wannabe Goons.
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline Sinic

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 19, 2011, 09:28:30 pm »
just misinformed when you troll because of the stuff you say is 85% coached.

What an ironic thing to say.

The last resort post of the loser.  Thanks for playing though.  Such sad excuses for wannabe Goons.

Really? calling people my old friends for riding coattails of the OG? And you have the gall to say that to someone else?

Nice.

Offline Snatch

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • Just dance
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 19, 2011, 09:29:27 pm »

Phantom is such a good guy that you set him up and called him out in this thread?

I blew the meeting, when both of us thought at the same time, that you guys were full of shit?

You guys were offering trade agreements, and like I previously stated, that is how Ecko plans on going to war. So no thank you, fuck that sir.

Even if it were true, being an ex-con gives far more awesome points IRL than just being an e-thug wishing he was.

You seem to strive to be both.

Offline Astinus

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Armata Brancaleone
  • Game nicks: AB_Astinus
« Reply #73 on: June 19, 2011, 09:30:33 pm »
wtf is wrong with you? You were really planning to start a NA vs EU clan war? Are you crazy or masochist dudes?

Offline hellowrold

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • proud republican
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 19, 2011, 09:31:06 pm »
hey ecko here is a thing, no one in LLJK likes you! you are a massive massive bundle of sticks.