Author Topic: Siege Ban Request t1337dude  (Read 932 times)

Offline Erathsmus

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player
  • My w finger hurts.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Imperium
Siege Ban Request t1337dude
« on: June 19, 2011, 11:26:05 am »
Hello, I was playing late at night, and this player was tking many people. After every teammate he killed he said, "Revenge Kill." He was not tking me specifically, but literally there were about 10 players complaining about him tking them. I have a few screenshots of him tking a person, and trying to tk another shortly after. I believe he tked the first guy because he stole his kill or something.

(click to show/hide)
Slow and steady wins the race...Unless there is a fast person in it.

Offline t1337Dude

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Siege Ban Request t1337dude
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 03:38:29 am »
That isn't really what happened at all. You didn't even come close to describing the situation properly. If I TKed as much as you like to think, I'd be at the bottom of the scoreboard all the time (as opposed to being at the top or near the top all the time). The only people I TK are people who purposely TK me first. And often I'll let it slide as well. I'm not a trouble maker, I'm just trying to play the game.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 03:40:27 am by t1337Dude »

Offline Erathsmus

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player
  • My w finger hurts.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Imperium
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 04:13:01 am »
Like I said 1337dude I have nothing against you, this is just what I saw. Shortly after Horrible killed me in the round, you hit and killed your teammate Horrible (Horrible did fight back though), afterwards you turned around and started to hit another one of your teammates. Today as well I heard players complaining about you tking horses, someone put a ban vote, you were then temp banned from the server shortly after.

After this (the thing with Horrible) a player MrCookies or something like that started madly tking everyone.
Slow and steady wins the race...Unless there is a fast person in it.

Offline D_the_Barbarian

• Peasant
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ
    • View Profile
    • I have no website
  • Faction: none
  • Game nicks: D_the_Barbarian and Millions of alts like D_the_Female.
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2011, 04:54:47 am »
Ya. t1337 was team killing this one dude at the spawn and his horse. So the horse dude started a poll and many people wanted him gone, 70 some percent voted yes for banning t1337 dude.

I have no problems with t1337, just he was tking that one guy with the horse for seemingly no reason.
On a similar note, it is imperative to carry smoke bombs. Archers get confused because they're so ineffective that they pause to wonder why, so they end up being as effective as intended.

Offline t1337Dude

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2011, 11:29:15 pm »
Ya. t1337 was team killing this one dude at the spawn and his horse. So the horse dude started a poll and many people wanted him gone, 70 some percent voted yes for banning t1337 dude.

I have no problems with t1337, just he was tking that one guy with the horse for seemingly no reason.

He was leeching :P

Apologies

Offline Rangerbob

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rangerbob
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2011, 05:20:43 pm »
Just because he's leeching doesn't mean you can tk him.  Leech vote or report him to an admin.

Offline t1337Dude

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2011, 06:21:21 am »
Just because he's leeching doesn't mean you can tk him.  Leech vote or report him to an admin.

I didn't TK him or even touch him, I just killed his horse. You should ban these guys for whining :)

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2011, 12:06:13 am »
The first 2 screenshots do not show anything, just 2 players attacking each other, the third one is interesting. Team killing is not acceptable, team killing leechers is not acceptable, teamkilling team killers is not acceptable, vote kicks are left on for a reason, if vote kicks fail to work take screenshots. If this happens again you will be banned l337dude.