Author Topic: Reyvadin Refugees [the_Grey] (Recruitment OPEN)  (Read 16321 times)

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • Renown: 419
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
Reyvadin Refugees [the_Grey] (Recruitment OPEN)
« on: June 19, 2011, 10:34:11 am »

This clan is Grey Order, only a part of it, Harpag is the leader, I lead this part of the clan because Grey Order is basically a clan where most of the members are from Poland so this part of the clan is to make it easier for non-polish people to join the clan. Reyvadin City recruits international members and is one of the sub-parts of Grey Order.

Presentation of the clan:
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,222.0.html (skip the part under the banner with ts etc, it has changed)
Roster : http://www.calradianrealms.com/warband.php?id=237
Territory on strategus: http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,22.0.html  (colour is grey on swadia territory)

Presentation of the leader of Reyvadin City:

Olwen_Lamhban, Lord of Reyvadin
Winner of the 1 handed and Free for all tournaments
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,1257.0.html

Co-founder of the Mercs, led the faction which succeeded quite well during strategus http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,8870.0.html just look at the territory we conquered

Led the Mercs in fallens tournament number 5 and won it http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,3577.0.html

Led the Mercs in shogunate tournament for all the matches they actually did and won against teutonic order, strangers, legione italica http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,3792.0.html
(Not the 4 first rounds against legiona italica, phazh was leading there and took back the lead when we were winning 9-2 or something like that, maybe 9-3 because last round I led we were doing jump river and showing our asses to legios :x )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY3XNwVHShE  you can see me playing there during the mercs part, mostly at 4:15 during the Meet Olwen part ;)

Joined Grey Order and now military commander of the clan. Why ? Read what’s following ;)

Why joining Grey Order:

Quite a big clan, more or less 100 members

We want fun players, no people raging without good reason or whatever (even me will get a slap on the hand if I do xD)

RP as much as possible, even if you don’t have to, it’s just funnier, mostly in battles; we’ll try to do formations

We will take part in most of the events, jousting tournaments, clan tournaments, big battles

Medium skill required, recruitment isn’t very strict about it but for this part of the clan I prefer having people who aren’t failers ;), you can join if your skill is correct and fit the other conditions to join, it just means that people who can’t get a ratio of at least 1 will have to improve before joining :p

Grey Order won the fallens tournament number 4 and always did quite well in all their battles http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,2080.0.html fallens’statistics here

Most of the members of the national polish team in native are in the Grey Order and as you may know they won the Nations Cup 2011 ;)

One of the most powerful factions on strategus: http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,22.0.html

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So here we go. If you want to join just apply on this thread or on this one http://www.mountblade.info/forum/index.php?topic=7695.0, or pm me here or on tawerna

No diplomatic stuff here, diplomacy is to be made with Harpag or me by pm.

No useless flood, even if i guess it'll come sooner or later anyway :x
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 07:22:48 pm by Olwen »

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
Re: Grey Order’s foreign department
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2011, 10:36:27 am »
Reserved

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2011, 05:04:49 pm »
Great, thank you for your support Olwen.

We invite to cooperation  :)

http://www.mountblade.info/forum/index.php?topic=7695.0
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 05:12:51 pm by Harpag »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2011, 05:23:20 pm »
We want fun players, no people raging without good reason or whatever (even me will get a slap on the hand if I do xD)

Good luck with that. :lol:

Seriously though, it's interesting to see Greys branching out.
Don't.

Offline LordSnow

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Snow
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2011, 08:53:46 pm »
T'as oublié de préciser qu'il fallait un pénis aussi gros que ton ego pour rejoindre ton machin la. :wink:
Damn. It's snowing again.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2011, 08:55:38 pm »
Aww, man, Olwens gonna get slapped like a bitch. A lot.  :lol:

Offline Dravic

• Knight
  • Renown: 78
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Not playing
  • Game nicks: Not playing
  • IRC nick: Most likely Dravic
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2011, 12:11:20 pm »
Now really, you're gonna have hard times, Greys, if you leave the channel for other countries w/o password.

I bet few of Greys will do their trolling trick and join non-Polish channels often just for (not) funny lols.

@Everyone who wants to join Greys

Think about it, because most of the Greys (at least those from Grey Order's Polish part) aren't too friendly people. I hope non-Polish Greys will be much nicer people, but it's basically like creating new clan. Most of Polish Greys don't know even basics of English, so it's just creating new faction with your own leader [Olwen], but you are dependent to Grey Order's leader - Harpag. You DON'T have to be against Greys if you don't join them  - you can also join other faction of UIF.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 12:13:33 pm by Dravic »

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2011, 12:49:40 pm »
Stop threadshitting Dravic.

Offline Liveon

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
  • chadz...am sam, bo tak już mam.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Freedom
  • Game nicks: Liveon and... twins
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2011, 01:17:29 pm »
(click to show/hide)
Who once a traitor, always a traitor
Remeber Dravic...
And don't forget that your hate-lyrics can harm everyone's in the coalition(UIF).
And especially for Sea Raiders, your current protectors...

PS
(click to show/hide)

@Down
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 01:44:07 pm by Liveon »

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2011, 01:23:55 pm »
Most of Polish Greys don't know even basics of English

I just hope that Liveon is not among those who is considered to actually KNOW the basics of it, in that case I'm afraid to even think about the others and their level of speaking English.  :twisted:

As it is now - the only one in my clan educated enough to speak their level of English is Dado so.....looks like I'll have to make him our diplomat, or something like that.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2011, 01:28:40 pm »
well i joined Grey Order two weeks ago and got warmly welcome, even if i don't know polish Rey, Harpag and Kradus introduced me to the clan, learning me polish words, taking it on their own time, even if i had big problems in the beggining remembering some words, do zobasciena for example xD, ( means see you later ), they always invite me on ts when they see me in-game, when i joined the channel with the others i got lot of members asking me if i hadn't problems with being the only guy who didn't speak polish in the clan, showing that they cared about the fact that i become one of the greys as the others without discrimination or whatever, we joked and played together without problems, in polish aswell as english

harpag will translate the codes of the clan but it's about honor, respect and you get what you deserve by proving yourself worthy, and he takes it seriously about not hurting the way the clan is seen

so, i have been invited, got the star player rank as 2 or 3 old members, was warmly welcome and introduced, was offered to create the foreign department of the clan

i donno if they annoyed you without reason or if you deserved it but i had no problems myself, only experience talks to me

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2011, 01:42:39 pm »
Also since your teamspeaks switched, can I have the IP? (Pm or something :O)

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2011, 05:35:35 pm »
ask harpag ;)

Offline Razzen

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Razzen
  • IRC nick: Razzen
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2011, 05:42:41 pm »
Good luck, hopefully there will be more people in the english speaking channel later on ^^

EDIT: Also I think that Greys are good people and can talk english if they want to.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 07:50:05 pm by Razzen »

Offline New_Player_FTW

• Knight
  • Renown: 34
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2011, 06:22:31 pm »
Half of the Greys speaks english or freely write in it. Honestly. The fact that they are not spamming post on forums, doesn't mean they can't write or talk. We just leave the writing and promotion thing to one who are reasonable and its their duty to do so.

Also guys the funniest thing about Dravic is that he has been kicked (?or he left alone under pressure?), and still he remains one of the most active users in our topics. We told him many times to leave us alone and stop messing with our private matters (not talking 'bout this public topic), but still he found annoying us as his important life mission.

Grey Order players have very specific sense of humor, but i wouldn't say they are unfriendly or rude. Also it is very big community and always some black sheeps can be found. But this is minority. So I'm warmly inviting everyone to just meet us, and than state judgemental phrases.

Cheers New_Player_FTW_the_Grey