Author Topic: [unban request]  (Read 479 times)

Offline sire_Shaneth

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[unban request]
« on: June 17, 2011, 12:58:59 am »
Really? i got banned for saying in dead team chat "JA DAS MUTTER IST SCWINE" perma banned for that? thats pretty lame bro, wich means yes the mother is pig, wich it was completely random since all the ppl were saying stuff in french and stuff so i was joking around and said that. also if ur gonna say that correspond with me saying i got no d*** that aswell was a joke and got mute, the reason i got banned was for the above german talk, tottaly unfair and uncalled specialy for a perma ban. -Black_Prince_XVI

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: [unban request]
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 09:17:19 pm »
Really? i got banned for saying in dead team chat "JA DAS MUTTER IST SCWINE" perma banned for that? thats pretty lame bro, wich means yes the mother is pig, wich it was completely random since all the ppl were saying stuff in french and stuff so i was joking around and said that. also if ur gonna say that correspond with me saying i got no d*** that aswell was a joke and got mute, the reason i got banned was for the above german talk, tottaly unfair and uncalled specialy for a perma ban. -Black_Prince_XVI

You spawned naked, we ask you to put clothes on, you retaliate and we kick you, then you started spamming the chat, then we muted you, then you started teamwounding, you get kicked, come back and start spamming again. What exactly do you expect ?

Offline sire_Shaneth

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2011, 12:17:19 am »
oH YES cause i was joking, with my friend he even said we were joking but u got ban crazy and perman banned, and i put clothes on, cause i couldnt aford upkeep as i said earlier i was banned for saying the german words, wich on ur rules says nothing about verbal conduct....*facepalm*

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2011, 06:17:39 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Shirt
weight: 0.5
body armor: 5
Cost: 3

The upkeep on this is 0 gold. Every time. Use this if you want to have a no upkeep armour.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline sire_Shaneth

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2011, 02:40:59 am »
ok no i said i bought that, i wasnt naked i had clothes and a dagger, the reasons i didnt have clothes b4 that was cause i couldnt afford my armor, and it took 2 rounds for the peasent clothes to show up on equpid list

Offline LordSnow

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Snow
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2011, 12:08:38 pm »
Ban for a week, come back next Sunday.

End.