Author Topic: Retirement Questions.  (Read 1024 times)

Offline MrNicklebe

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Retirement Questions.
« on: January 11, 2011, 04:57:19 pm »
I noticed retirement seems to work now, so was about to go ahead and retire. But the text... "A filthy band of peasants, lead by Fasader, has attempted to steal your precious heirloomed items. However, you woke up and were able to save 1. Which ones?" is confusing me slightly.

Does it mean that I can only keep one of my previous items? Does it mean I can only heirloom one item and keep the rest (as before)? Or does it mean that because I have an heirloomed item from pre-patch that I have to ditch that if I want a new heirloomed item i.e. One heirloomed item per-person?

And my second question about the 2 types of retirement. Regular no bonus retirement and level 31 with bonus retirement. Is the bonus it speaks of the exp bonus? Or some new bonus I haven't heard of?

Thanks!  :)

EDIT:

Oh and I retired twice before the patch using both retirements on one item (Nordic Champ Sword). I've since noticed that the sword has gone back to it's original state, which is confusing me more...
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 05:01:31 pm by MrNicklebe »

Offline krampe

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Count Palatine of the Rhine
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pony
  • Game nicks: krampe and the moons
Re: Retirement Questions.
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 05:00:21 pm »
1. Try to read the announcements...

2. Same Bonus
Sacrum Romanum Imperium

Yeah, well you know, that's just like, your opinion, man.

Offline Golradir

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Golradir
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 05:01:47 pm »

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2011, 05:03:26 pm »
I also have a question.  I heirloomed my khergit bow for my alt and it is only the first level (strong) of the 3 heirlooms.  So we just lost a third of our heirlooms, but I thought chadz had said it was because he was buffing heirlooms and wanted to make them special and thats also why you have to get to level 31 to retire.  +1 shoot speed, +1 cut damage doesnt seem like much.  Does anyone know if he just hasnt made the changes to the heirloomed stats yet?

Also, does anyone have figure for heirloomed items now - price, modifiers, etc. thatw e can check before heirlooming?
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Jason

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2011, 05:23:51 pm »
Besides the +1 +1 bonus to one item, what is the point of retiring? By the time you get back up to 30 you could have gone to lvl 31 or 32 right?

Offline Kekn

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2011, 05:29:39 pm »
What I'm more interested in, is whether there is an XP bonus to higher generation characters or not. We don't get any info from the list on the front page... even how often! I'm assuming it's still once a week, but how would new players know that.

Offline krampe

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Count Palatine of the Rhine
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pony
  • Game nicks: krampe and the moons
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2011, 05:32:06 pm »
Besides the +1 +1 bonus to one item, what is the point of retiring? By the time you get back up to 30 you could have gone to lvl 31 or 32 right?

Yap, you could 1-30 = 30-31
but when you retire you do it faster (XP Bonus) and you get another modifier for an item (heirloom).

What I'm more interested in, is whether there is an XP bonus to higher generation characters or not. We don't get any info from the list on the front page... even how often! I'm assuming it's still once a week, but how would new players know that.

By reading the forum, need to be level 31, as fast as you can become that as fast can you retire. (48 hrs non stop playing, my guess) :P
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 05:33:53 pm by krampe »
Sacrum Romanum Imperium

Yeah, well you know, that's just like, your opinion, man.