Author Topic: AEF_CRPG_AUS  (Read 34188 times)

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
Re: AEF_CRPG_AUS
« Reply #255 on: November 28, 2011, 09:19:46 am »
LOL nice got it at the end of the map when more people could have joined since the JOKE incident of Big_Russian being team killed which he is going to confront AEF else where. I'd like to see how many people were on the server at the time of the incident, not at the end of the map where more people had joined as I am told at the specific time of the incident there were less than 8 on. Dude these screen shots of yours are all fake. Only post real one's like mine.

More people could of joined?Where is your evidence?Your not even sure thats why you used the word "could".If anything there was less people when I took this shot shortly after the team kill because the yleft as they wanted to play a fun game and LPK where ruining the fun for them.Joke Inncident?Where in the rules dose it say you can teamkill as a joke?LOL real ones like yours?Explain how my shots are fake?You got told there was less then 8 players on?Hearsay dosnt stand up in any court in the world and where in the rules dose it say if there aint 8 players on the server then you have the right to teamkill.
You still clutching at straws ceaser you goose and you still dribbling the same usless BS.Go get some real evidence you clown

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: November 28, 2011, 09:25:19 am »
Just un fucking ban me. I did nothing. It's not about me now its about dutchy raging at caesar for getting him banned.
Just un fucking ban me you cunts.

I didnt want to quote anyone but Ceaser(the clown) but come on mate you where breaking the rules and caught so live with it.Also in all your pleas to be unbanned you are calling the people who banned you "cunts" and other very offensive names.That certainly dosnt help your chance of being unbanned

Offline Sausage

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Why you ban me?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LPK
  • Game nicks: LPK_Sausage_Fest
  • IRC nick: ?
« Reply #257 on: November 28, 2011, 09:26:01 am »
Dutchy....
Sid the fuck down you pretentious bundle of sticks. You started all this. All because of your arrogance you got 2 innocent people banned. Not that you really care because both of them were LPKs.
I hope you feel bad, your such a sad cunt thinking your all "cool" because you "helped" aef get an even badder name than they already have on crpg. Just sit down so we can end this you raging cunt.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sausage

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
  • Why you ban me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: November 28, 2011, 09:27:14 am »
Could I at least know how long the ban is please?

Offline HatsuneMiku

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: AEF_HatsuneMiku
« Reply #259 on: November 28, 2011, 09:28:49 am »
Your ban is one week Sausage. I don't care if it's your lover, your friend, a clan mate - you team wounded, on purpose, knowingly (or not, I wouldn't be surprised) of it being listed in the global rules.

LPK_Blue_Corsair, your already know your ban is permanent. Why did you bother sending me a PM about it?
Are you incapable of reading through 7 pages of spam to figure it out? Here, i'll help you - for the last time. http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,8225.msg302898.html#msg302898

And Dutchy, for the love of god - enough.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 09:30:17 am by HatsuneMiku »

Offline Sausage

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
  • Why you ban me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: November 28, 2011, 09:34:27 am »
Thanks for letting me know Hatsune.

your fat weaboo
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 09:36:33 am by Sausage »

Offline Count_Adhamar

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Srbijan_WorLerd_Caesar
« Reply #261 on: November 28, 2011, 09:42:41 am »
More people could of joined?Where is your evidence?Your not even sure thats why you used the word "could".If anything there was less people when I took this shot shortly after the team kill because the yleft as they wanted to play a fun game and LPK where ruining the fun for them.Joke Inncident?Where in the rules dose it say you can teamkill as a joke?LOL real ones like yours?Explain how my shots are fake?You got told there was less then 8 players on?Hearsay dosnt stand up in any court in the world and where in the rules dose it say if there aint 8 players on the server then you have the right to teamkill.
You still clutching at straws ceaser you goose and you still dribbling the same usless BS.Go get some real evidence you clown

Well where is your evidence Dutchy, you say more people left at the end because of them...PROVE IT. Also if BB allowed team kills when there was no multiplyer as there were less than 8 people on then I suppose if he can breach it so can every one else. Your shots are fake because they do not show enough evidence, they're fake. Well the stuff I say can't be useless If I got you banned. You're the one dribbling shit by trying to get people banned through fake screen shots. What have you achieved? nothing. I see I have more supporters then you do on this matter Dutchy because every one knows you're a dick head. Even your former AEF member is telling you to shut up. You haven't achieved anything. Anyways good luck to you in the future...my old friend.

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: November 28, 2011, 10:10:38 am »
And Dutchy, for the love of god - enough.

OK agreed.I will now only ever post in this thread if I have fresh shots of LPK breaking the rules.They picked the war and I cant deny I totally had fun fighting it,but yes I admit I have taken it to the limits of reason. A personal fault of mine is I cant let things go easy.Honestly I hope I never get another screenshot of foul play as I would prefere that everyone just plays by the rules as the rules where made so everyone would be able to enjoy this awesome game.

Offline Sausage

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
  • Why you ban me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: November 28, 2011, 10:11:58 am »
Hatsune, I would like to adress one more thing, you see, Dutchy was banned for ONE day for attempted tking. Then on the other hand you have me, the new guy, LPK, not many people know him, I was joking around and hitting a friend ( Argo, we were both on mumble having a joke. ) And then I get banned for 1 week. Am I the only one who finds this unjust?  :|. I'm over raging at you guys, just like to know why the AEF member gets special treatment then on the other hand the new LPK member ( From what I hear the AEF kinda hate the shit outta LPK ) me, gets a ban for 1 week?

Offline Count_Adhamar

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: November 28, 2011, 10:18:01 am »
OK agreed.I will now only ever post in this thread if I have fresh shots of LPK breaking the rules.They picked the war and I cant deny I totally had fun fighting it,but yes I admit I have taken it to the limits of reason. A personal fault of mine is I cant let things go easy.Honestly I hope I never get another screenshot of foul play as I would prefere that everyone just plays by the rules as the rules where made so everyone would be able to enjoy this awesome game.

Well I hope you also play by the rules from now on as many people will be watching you to slip one more time. Also you picked the fight by team hitting me which resulted in you getting a ban, so don't pull that bull shit of us starting it. "I will now only ever post in this thread if I have fresh shots of LPK breaking the rules" I hope you stick to your word.

Offline Count_Adhamar

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: November 28, 2011, 10:20:34 am »
Hatsune, I would like to adress one more thing, you see, Dutchy was banned for ONE day for attempted tking. Then on the other hand you have me, the new guy, LPK, not many people know him, I was joking around and hitting a friend ( Argo, we were both on mumble having a joke. ) And then I get banned for 1 week. Am I the only one who finds this unjust?  :|. I'm over raging at you guys, just like to know why the AEF member gets special treatment then on the other hand the new LPK member ( From what I hear the AEF kinda hate the shit outta LPK ) me, gets a ban for 1 week?

Agreed, this is very unjust.

Offline Sausage

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
  • Why you ban me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: November 28, 2011, 10:43:21 am »
I'd also like to let you know that I have no history of tking ( etc ) on any previous servers. I've always been relatively quite on all the other servers I've played on.

Offline Ricesteamer

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: November 28, 2011, 11:53:29 am »
I DEMAND JUSTICE FOR POOR OLD SAUSAGE!

Offline Argo

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: November 28, 2011, 11:58:40 am »
Miku im (Big_Russian) and me and some of the LPK clan members were having a joke on mumble no one on there server at the time were upset or mad at what we were doing no one came up to us to say they didnt like it. We did not harm anyone else that was not in mumble and in on the joke this is all so silly. Also im sure that you guys say yous will warn us befor someone is baned yous did not do such no admin was on at the time to see what happend. All you did was see a pic and thought it was LPK raging at me witch was not what happen. I had a talk with rosen today i dont know if you know but he said he will talk to you tomorrow about it i told him what went down i know its not up to him but i could not get my mic to work on team speak so i talked to him in steam chat. All i want is to play with my friends miku so can you please un ban them it was only a joke. Im sure if you were having a joke you wouldnt like something dumb and random like a ban happen to you we are all young and just want to have fun no one was mad at it dutchy didnt even say something at the time.

Offline LPK_Blue_Corsair

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
  • why so unjust
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UGANDA
  • Game nicks: LPK_Blue_Corsair
« Reply #269 on: November 28, 2011, 12:13:31 pm »

Admins:  In-game: AEF_HumV, AEF_Hatsune Miku, AEF_Bigbird

Rules: No sexist, racist, excessive profanity or generally disruptive behaviour will be tolerated on the AEF servers.

IF YOUR ID NUMBER GET BAN MORE THAN ONCE ON THE SERVER ITS PERMENENT.

Horse archers are allowed but they should be getting off the horse if there the last one left on there team.

Hatsune I would like to point out that HumV said himself said that the ID NUMBER needs to be banned twice to be a permabann.

And I would like it to be spelt out for me the reason iv been banned