Author Topic: AEF_CRPG_AUS  (Read 34175 times)

Offline LPK_Blue_Corsair

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • why so unjust
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UGANDA
  • Game nicks: LPK_Blue_Corsair
Re: AEF_CRPG_AUS
« Reply #135 on: November 26, 2011, 10:01:24 am »
i do not beleve that a one day ban is strong enough for dutchy as he was team wounding, team killing and abusing the poll system all evening. look at my recent screen shots for the evidence

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198038907689/screenshot/648746351775534353/?

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
« Reply #136 on: November 26, 2011, 10:27:39 am »
Good one Ceaser,what do actually call a win for helping to conspire against AEF who provide you with a free server that you use daily?If you get your win there will be no Australian servers left and you will have to play native or US server with 250ping.No i didnt take any screen shots and my only eveidence will be this post,which you can consider a swore affidavit.Maybe I should use frapps,but what is that going to achieve?Let all act like children so no1 can play anymore cause their banned and then AEF will just shut this server down.Genius;)

On this incident I would just like to say,I had kadeth pointing his back to you while I sheilded him for around 2mins and you had 5 reloads with your crossbow.All your shots landed way closer to me and I knew you where going to shoot me about 1min before you actually did.On your last to shots it was very clear that you where tracking me to the extent that you where in swords range of hitting Kadeth in the back while I held him there to do so.Instead you shot me at point blank with Kadeth way to the left from your target.I might be a adverage player but I know when I got a xbow tracking me at close range.

I use this tactic with AEF_Dongal often.I sheild for as long as needed making the enemy show his back to Dongal(most times from much a greater distance then you where in).Dongal will hit 99% of the time. Also unless 5 or 6 of the shots you hit in the previous hour to this incident from a further distance where just a fluke,then saying you are a poor shot would be weak.If the fact all your shots landed right next to me and the only shot you landed hit me(your team mate)was just a co-incident,I would suggest the odds of that are less then winning the lotto.Not to mention the fact that,yes I did team hit you once but you had your finger ready to take this screenshot.Why did you have your finger ready to take a pic of teamhit a split second before it hit you?Ahh you where setting me up ;)

I'll take a day's bann on the chin with a clear conscience.On the other hand I must still question the motives behind conspiring against AEF as they are providing the only Australian server for this game.There is no victory in doing so.I have been gaming on the net since COD2 and been involed in many comunities and many which I am still extremely close to.Such ashttp://www.warhammerers-online.co.uk/news.php.I have got to say that the members and admin of AEF are 2nd to none.They have a great community and extremely fair rules,with top guys to enjoy your gaming with.

Trying to bring down the AEF Warband server would be quiet easy to do from what I hear on the grape vine.AEF provides servers for many games(all popular recent games)and the warband members are a very tiny part of the community in numbers.The AEF owners who pay for the Warband server wouldnt lose any sleep if they shut this server,infact im sure it would save a few headaches that a few chilish people who play every day are creating.Talk about shitting on the hand that feeds you.

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 26, 2011, 10:31:04 am »
i do not beleve that a one day ban is strong enough for dutchy as he was team wounding, team killing and abusing the poll system all evening. look at my recent screen shots for the evidence

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198038907689/screenshot/648746351775534353/?

That was an accident.I would start taking screenshots and posting them but what is that going to achieve?Everyone getting banned?How about we all just grow up?Actually I have taken 20 odd shots of team members killing my horse today and I will post them if needed.

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 26, 2011, 10:34:19 am »
Actually as evidence of team killing I would like to refer to shot 4 from crosair where Gethemes types "our team dose well without dutchys horse" as the teamate just killed it

Offline Count_Adhamar

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Srbijan_WorLerd_Caesar
« Reply #139 on: November 26, 2011, 10:48:40 am »
Dutchy you have no evidence, so don't lie about me trying to shoot you whilst you were in combat with an enemy. Also your server most likely wont be the only Australian cRPG server up so i do not care if the server gets taken down, if it does it is AEF's lack of administration and not abiding by the rules, as you clearly don't. Also i don't care what you do with Dongal. Haha yeah acting childish huh? Who's the one who keeps threatening to bring on an admin, i remember you saying to someone "If you do it again, I'll dob". Dob, really? nice.

Offline Pewpew

• Knight
  • Renown: 62
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • konspire like bosnik t`urk,e
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bj/boa
« Reply #140 on: November 26, 2011, 10:54:34 am »
I liek Turdelz.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
(click to show/hide)

Offline HatsuneMiku

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: AEF_HatsuneMiku
« Reply #141 on: November 26, 2011, 11:00:57 am »

Oh thank you for the screenshots of... well, you circumventing your permanent ban on another account.

Offline Pewpew

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 26, 2011, 11:12:17 am »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Pewpew

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 26, 2011, 11:24:55 am »

Thatisall.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 26, 2011, 11:35:29 am »
I am still very confused as to why certain people would conspire against AEF Warband server,A server that they play on everyday?The rules are clear and fair and if anything they are not pushed on.At the end of the day this server will be shut down because these people that play it everyday are commited to shitting in the hand that feeds them.Personally I wont put the sreenshots I have up on this forum and I would only send them privatly to the admin as required if needed for proof as they could only help kill a dieing game quicker.I love playing Warband and would like to play as long as possible.

My question to anyone that enjoys playing on the AEF server would be." Do you want this server to last as long as possible or do you want it shut down?The ball is in everyone's court that plays this game and before you make your next decision about conspiring against AEF,consider what you will do with your spare time when this server is shut.Yay a master work sword on the US server is useless.Plus as I said and if you dont believe me do some research.AEF runs stacks of servers for all the latest games and killing the Warband server wouldnt cause any loss of sleep for the AEF owner.

Offline Count_Adhamar

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Srbijan_WorLerd_Caesar
« Reply #145 on: November 26, 2011, 11:49:26 am »
You must be paranoid saying people "conspire" against AEF. We are merely highlighting your mistakes of not following your OWN set rules. Also as i said, your server most likely wont be the only Australian cRPG server soon. I have seen AEF ban numerous people the last few weeks over very stupid little things, less harmful of your team killing Dutchy. The decreasing numbers are a result of AEF's abuse of power, banning anyone they do not like and for the most insignificant reasons. It's about time though that AEF start turning to their own ranks and seeing their own faults, as seen through the banning of Dutchy, yet I still don't think a one day ban was enough considering all the shit you have done lately Dutchy. Just follow your own rules in the future hey Dutchy, then we can all get along. Don't think you can just get away with it cos you wear the AEF tag.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 12:00:49 pm by Count_Adhamar »

Offline Pewpew

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 26, 2011, 12:08:17 pm »
" Do you want this server to last as long as possible or do you want it shut down?"

Shut the cunt down!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 12:11:04 pm by AEF_Pewpew »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 26, 2011, 03:11:44 pm »
You must be paranoid saying people "conspire" against AEF. We are merely highlighting your mistakes of not following your OWN set rules. Also as i said, your server most likely wont be the only Australian cRPG server soon. I have seen AEF ban numerous people the last few weeks over very stupid little things, less harmful of your team killing Dutchy. The decreasing numbers are a result of AEF's abuse of power, banning anyone they do not like and for the most insignificant reasons. It's about time though that AEF start turning to their own ranks and seeing their own faults, as seen through the banning of Dutchy, yet I still don't think a one day ban was enough considering all the shit you have done lately Dutchy. Just follow your own rules in the future hey Dutchy, then we can all get along. Don't think you can just get away with it cos you wear the AEF tag.

Yes conspire as all lpk members have been doing lately.Own set rules?The rules are pretty clear cut,if you have any problem with the server rules could you please point out which rule/rules?

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 26, 2011, 03:24:13 pm »
You still never answered why you have          a sreenshot of me befrore i actualy hit you?

Offline avmana

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LPK
  • Game nicks: LPK_Avmana, Sergeant_avmana, Avmana
« Reply #149 on: November 26, 2011, 03:37:37 pm »
The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese