Author Topic: AEF_CRPG_AUS  (Read 34160 times)

Offline Count_Adhamar

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Srbijan_WorLerd_Caesar
Re: AEF_CRPG_AUS
« Reply #240 on: November 28, 2011, 07:52:59 am »
Only hate you Ceaser you dog.So basically your addmitting that you just made up the "there wasnt 8 players" as another fony defense.Do you have evidence of BB allowing this or are you just making it up? No evidence would be bad as now you are claiming an AEF admin is corupt without proof.You where pretty handing on your screenshot of that inncident and that only backs my case that you set me up. You started this war bitch and I never give up,you have made an enemy for life.

Where did I admit to making up "there wasn't 8 players" ? Also no I do not have evidence of BB saying that a while ago, only he can admit to this, which if he said he didn't that would be a lie. And no I did not set you up, prove it. Your retaliation got you the ban and it was your choice to leave AEF as it's your choice to keep this war going. You living in the past, not backing down to something that you were in the wrong for, and your hate for the LPK people because of me turning you in for not following the rules is your downfall. I feel sorry for you.

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
« Reply #241 on: November 28, 2011, 08:18:15 am »
Where did I admit to making up "there wasn't 8 players" ? Also no I do not have evidence of BB saying that a while ago, only he can admit to this, which if he said he didn't that would be a lie. And no I did not set you up, prove it. Your retaliation got you the ban and it was your choice to leave AEF as it's your choice to keep this war going. You living in the past, not backing down to something that you were in the wrong for, and your hate for the LPK people because of me turning you in for not following the rules is your downfall. I feel sorry for you.

Yeah you are claiming there wasnt 8 players in the server as a defence for LPK team killing and then you realise there is a screenshot to prove it wronge you back down.This is just proof you are making up shit as you have been the whole time bar 1 screen shot.So now while you lie through your teeth you are calling BB a lier if he dosnt agree with you.I dont have to prove you set me up cause I dont give a shit what anyone else think it only matters to me what you and me know as fact.Living in the past,LMFAO its only to days ago that you started this war and I got to say im having the most fun playing CRPG now then ever.Im going to ride this bitch out till CRPG die's.You opened this can of worms. :wink:

Offline Sausage

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Why you ban me?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LPK
  • Game nicks: LPK_Sausage_Fest
  • IRC nick: ?
« Reply #242 on: November 28, 2011, 08:25:24 am »
Dutchy tell your gay fucking AEF but buddies to un-ban me. I did NOTHING.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Count_Adhamar

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: November 28, 2011, 08:27:33 am »
Yeah you are claiming there wasnt 8 players in the server as a defence for LPK team killing and then you realise there is a screenshot to prove it wronge you back down.This is just proof you are making up shit as you have been the whole time bar 1 screen shot.So now while you lie through your teeth you are calling BB a lier if he dosnt agree with you.I dont have to prove you set me up cause I dont give a shit what anyone else think it only matters to me what you and me know as fact.Living in the past,LMFAO its only to days ago that you started this war and I got to say im having the most fun playing CRPG now then ever.Im going to ride this bitch out till CRPG die's.You opened this can of worms. :wink:

I wasn't proven wrong, which screen shot? Yeah I'm calling him a liar if he doesn't confess, cos it's the truth. It's your decision to keep this going, not mine.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 08:28:36 am by Count_Adhamar »

Offline Valo

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gypsy, Malakai_the_Dextrous
« Reply #244 on: November 28, 2011, 08:34:18 am »
Guys. This is getting out of hand. Dutchy, admit your a fucktard and go back to whatever you do to pass the time, i.e. being hated by the whole Aus cRPG community.

Nuff Said

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: November 28, 2011, 08:35:58 am »
Dutchy tell your gay fucking AEF but buddies to un-ban me. I did NOTHING.

I didnt make the desicion I just posted the proof of you teamkilling,If you dont want banns dont break the rules its quiet simple.I leanrt my lesson and now its time for you to learn yours.By the way the only reason im screen shotting LPK member is because Ceaser is in it :wink:

Offline Count_Adhamar

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: November 28, 2011, 08:39:35 am »
By the way the only reason im screen shotting LPK member is because Ceaser is in it :wink:

Cool, while you'll be doing that I'll be actually playing the game, so have fun with that. Also you won't be able to do that for too much longer  :wink:

Offline Valo

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gypsy, Malakai_the_Dextrous
« Reply #247 on: November 28, 2011, 08:42:09 am »
I'd be worried by now Caesar (see, it's CAesar, with an AE) He's quite obsessed with you.

Nuff Said

Offline LPK_Blue_Corsair

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
  • why so unjust
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UGANDA
  • Game nicks: LPK_Blue_Corsair
« Reply #248 on: November 28, 2011, 08:48:51 am »
Dutchy while you were boxing did you get hit to hard and now have permanent brain damage?

You are being a squid you do not have any evidence for your accusations. AGAIN.

You are hated by the majority of the Australian server due to you team wounding team killing and you just all round arrogance.

You are immature being.

(I have made it easy for you to read due to your brain damage)

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: November 28, 2011, 08:49:47 am »
Cool, while you'll be doing that I'll be actually playing the game, so have fun with that. Also you won't be able to do that for too much longer  :wink:
While you been playing I have been getting my 3yo daughter bathed ready for bed.oh yeah and wasting your time :wink:

Offline Sausage

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
  • Why you ban me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: November 28, 2011, 08:56:41 am »
Dutchy, right now I would like to take your 3 year old daughter away and throw her of a 100mile high building and make you watch, then make you eat the remains. go fuck your self.

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: November 28, 2011, 08:58:08 am »
I wasn't proven wrong, which screen shot? Yeah I'm calling him a liar if he doesn't confess, cos it's the truth. It's your decision to keep this going, not mine.

this screen shot shot http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/thisscreenshot.jpg/ Actually its both our decision to keep going as we are both still going on with it silly
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 09:04:18 am by Dutchydave »

Offline LPK_Blue_Corsair

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
  • why so unjust
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UGANDA
  • Game nicks: LPK_Blue_Corsair
« Reply #252 on: November 28, 2011, 09:01:03 am »
that screen shot is of KD's what has that got to do with the price of fish

Offline Count_Adhamar

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: November 28, 2011, 09:05:05 am »
this screen shot shot http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/thisscreenshot.jpg/

LOL nice got it at the end of the map when more people could have joined since the JOKE incident of Big_Russian being team killed by two people in the same clan which he is going to confront AEF else where. I'd like to see how many people were on the server at the time of the incident, not at the end of the map where more people had joined as I am told at the specific time of the incident there were less than 8 on (and even if there were 8 or more people on at the time of this incident it was not a serious one and no harm was conflicted to others). Though I suppose Big_Russian will sort this out with AEF. Dude these screen shots of yours are all fake. Only post real one's like mine.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 09:33:08 am by Count_Adhamar »

Offline Sausage

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
  • Why you ban me?
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: November 28, 2011, 09:13:29 am »
Just un fucking ban me. I did nothing. It's not about me now its about dutchy raging at caesar for getting him banned.
Just un fucking ban me you cunts.