Author Topic: AEF_CRPG_AUS  (Read 32610 times)

Offline AEF_ROSEN

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • AEF c-RPG Admin
    • View Profile
    • AEF
  • Faction: I took an arrow in the knee
  • Game nicks: AEF_Rosen_II
Re: AEF_CRPG_AUS
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2011, 11:13:17 am »
i told u to get down from your spot, i waited 10-15 secs and u still sat there firing bolts into enemies, so i kicked u from the server.

then you return to say my decision was wrong, that i never warned you. Bigbird and others in the server said they have read it and they continued to say "i saw the warning he didn't follow it, if he keeps arguing ban him". i gave u to benefit of the doubt and let you continue to rant on, i then muted you to be then abused in admin chat.

fair enough that the kick maybe was hasty, but the rant plus the abuse was overboard.

pewpew was on ts3 with us in channel, and i reminded pew 'pew u there' just because i dont make a gobal server announcement doesnt mean i havent warned/checked with pew was dragging it on.

As for AEF members being treated as 1st rate citizens, they are not. If members are doing something wrong, we do pull them up, (not in server usually over TS3 or steam). When someone is doing illegal acts, aka spawn without gear or in a unreachable areas, we usually are within ts3 so no gobal statements are made. Also We have our own code of conduct that must be followed.

For the millionth time, i cant set ban time lengths. It defaults to perma.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Toke

• Peasant
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2011, 11:24:37 am »
the point i was making is that its not an unreachable spot... i was focussed in on shooting at enemy and not even looking at chat therefore i didnt see the warning and when others told me ingame it was there i said my bad.... but

that spot is not accessed by glitch nor was i exploiting as it is merely terrain to be jumped over and not glitching thru a wall or roof etc therefore me saying i was exploiting is as stupid as saying someone is exploiting agi or str... i know, lets ban spammers coz its an "exploit"...

fact is, u need concrete rules about this shit and you need to let people discuss it too... AEF is a much bigger community than the small amount of members who play crpg and it would be interesting to understand how some of their other servers are run, coz i'll tell u what if theyre not letting the wider community have input then yes, one of the definitions of fascism is centralised control and nepotism...

"please explain" how me being on that wide wall in the centre of the ruins map is exploiting...

Offline Toke

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2011, 11:26:21 am »
and "unfucking ban me plz"   :rolleyes:

seriously.. arguing that i believe u were wrong and having u mute me then ban me when i continued to press my point is not abuse...

if u can't defend what u kicked me for then fine just admit it and we all move on... abuse? proof plz.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 11:42:40 am by Toke »

Offline Toke

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2011, 01:21:50 pm »
24 hours is a fucking joke man, in no way shape or form did i abuse you... all i did was press my case

this bs wouldnt last 5 seconds on an NA or EU server... u just can't kick people because they've jumped on a wall that anyone can get onto and then mute and ban when they argue it's not an exploit
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 09:22:45 pm by Toke »

Offline Lord_Callum

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2011, 06:15:55 am »
Hey im requesting a ban poll on ChengLao_The_Precise. He tked me because i put up a kick poll for him because he was last left and wasnt getting off his horse so the next round his friend Wingling somthing put a poll up for me "another horse archer" because i polled him. The next round when he found out i was on his team he purposly tked me and i could do nothing about it. Here are screenies.

http://s1117.photobucket.com/albums/k584/Lord_Callum/?action=view&current=mb7.jpg
http://s1117.photobucket.com/albums/k584/Lord_Callum/?action=view&current=mb7.jpg#!oZZ1QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1117.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fk584%2FLord_Callum%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3Dmb8.jpg

thanks.

Offline Pewpew

• Knight
  • Renown: 62
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • konspire like bosnik t`urk,e
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bj/boa
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2011, 08:16:10 am »
Btw call, those 4 or 5 ppl with names like that are all PK, not surprising, When i entered the serve under one of my diff chars they were all on, round extending and tking/tw other players.

Also, last night when we had siege for about half an hour, that wangling the what ever he is shot me, twice, so, we he spawned i hit his horse. Then he went on to kill my horse, and kill me. then he was trying to kill me again the next round, until bb kicked him.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Pewpew

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2011, 05:40:20 am »
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/851/2011091400002.jpg/

Here is a screen of Toke calling me and my bf "Fattys".

:l i don't think he should get a ban for this, just plz warn him, i really took offense to this.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Toke

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2011, 03:36:56 pm »
nowhere in that convo do i "call" u fatties... just u were crapping on about ur imaginary bf and i noted u spent a lot of time playing on a pc and asked if u were a "fat" couple... noone called u anything

Offline Pewpew

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 17, 2011, 05:13:15 am »
imaginary? really?

wow.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Warsong

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
  • Sowing terror, death and cheese cake since 1990.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Horde
  • Game nicks: Hellscream, Warsong, Gorehowl, Shadowbreaker, Gorefeind
« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2011, 03:40:16 am »
nowhere in that convo do i "call" u fatties... just u were crapping on about ur imaginary bf and i noted u spent a lot of time playing on a pc and asked if u were a "fat" couple... noone called u anything

What you seem to be doing however is starting trouble, which is quite foolish in my own opinion.

Antagonising administrators is a bad move, true story.

Insanity is a term used by people with a closed mind.

I once made a pit filled with clouds, or was it clowns? It would explain the smell.

Offline indigocylinder

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2011, 09:50:27 am »
post unposted by minisec.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 01:24:58 pm by indigocylinder »

Offline Toke

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 19, 2011, 11:00:04 am »
What you seem to be doing however is starting trouble, which is quite foolish in my own opinion.

Antagonising administrators is a bad move, true story.

pew was running around all day throwing rocks and daggers at her team mates backs at spawn and in melee... if u werent there u should just bite your tongue... i dont start shit with anyone who hasnt started it first... as the saying goes "people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones"

u might act like a lick-spittle towards admins and grovel at their feet licking at their toes but that doesnt mean everyone has to... im not going to back off just coz someone who is griefing me is in the same gaming community as the admins... we done here?

Offline slothscott

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: AEF_BigBird
« Reply #57 on: September 19, 2011, 12:08:50 pm »
Toke,
Screenshots or else its not true.

OR in future contact someone to come and see it for themselves, don't just let it happen and then retaliate.

Offline Toke

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 19, 2011, 12:43:17 pm »
i never hit her or tk'd back, that's against the rules, but i'll hit where it really hurts thanks... and i dont really care if you believe me or not, i know what happened... the fact is u know exactly how hard it is to get a screenie of someone hitting u in the back with rocks or daggers and we all know pew has a history of not being able to show self-control and often indulges in this bs

therefore i will get the teamwounding bs to stop by doing a bit of "wounding" of my own... its the only way to get clowns like this to cease the idiot behaviour, by making it extremely distasteful for them to engage in it...

« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 12:47:23 pm by Toke »

Offline Warsong

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
  • Sowing terror, death and cheese cake since 1990.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Horde
  • Game nicks: Hellscream, Warsong, Gorehowl, Shadowbreaker, Gorefeind
« Reply #59 on: September 19, 2011, 12:57:42 pm »
pew was running around all day throwing rocks and daggers at her team mates backs at spawn and in melee... if u werent there u should just bite your tongue... i dont start shit with anyone who hasnt started it first... as the saying goes "people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones"

u might act like a lick-spittle towards admins and grovel at their feet licking at their toes but that doesnt mean everyone has to... im not going to back off just coz someone who is griefing me is in the same gaming community as the admins... we done here?

I hardly think commenting on your behavior is sucking up to anyone. Lashing out at everyone is childish at the very best, and a good way to alienate yourself.

No i was not there on that evening, however attacking anyone personally (Not game related) when this is a game you are playing just seems unwise.

In addition, if PewPew was indeed doing as you say, why then is nobody else accusing her of such? If she was indeed throwing rocks and the like "at everyone" it would seem likely that more than just one person would complain. A single person pointing fingers at somebody is not considered viable evidence anywhere.

Thats my two cents, take it as you will.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 02:59:01 pm by Warsong »
Insanity is a term used by people with a closed mind.

I once made a pit filled with clouds, or was it clowns? It would explain the smell.