Author Topic: cRPG Australia admin farming DTV (with evidence)  (Read 12594 times)

Offline Cosmos_Shielder

• Baron
  • Renown: 137
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • French Connection Leader
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pecores
  • Game nicks: Roland De Gilead
Re: cRPG Australia admin farming DTV (with evidence)
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2011, 10:01:58 am »
As far as I know, EU DTV has a kicking bug, I'm EU and it kicks me when it wants, really.
All eu server aresupposed to auto kick people who don't respawn. But it's bugged and if you join aat middle of the round , it will often kick you even if it is normal not to respawn at middle of spawn. Instead of turning of that autokick device , Admin prefer to let it even if it is a lot bugged

Offline slothscott

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: AEF_BigBird
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2011, 10:07:30 am »
AEF have started up a crpg server for Aus and if I remember correctly chadz only wanted Aus to have one server so if this is true this guy won't be able to farm again (if he did do it in the first place).

Offline krampe

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Count Palatine of the Rhine
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pony
  • Game nicks: krampe and the moons
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2011, 10:22:04 am »
All eu server aresupposed to auto kick people who don't respawn. But it's bugged and if you join aat middle of the round , it will often kick you even if it is normal not to respawn at middle of spawn. Instead of turning of that autokick device , Admin prefer to let it even if it is a lot bugged

Nope, working as intended.

All EU_cRPG server kick everyone dead in the first and second wave to prevent abuse by not spawning.
Sacrum Romanum Imperium

Yeah, well you know, that's just like, your opinion, man.

Offline Inkarnate

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2011, 08:01:12 pm »
Well if Dr Aziz is farming gold / xp it doesnt make that much diff. i rkn, as there r players getting way more kills up on the board. He is using avg. gear by the looks of things and theres lots of players im more scared of lol !

Offline Wulfmann

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2011, 08:09:29 am »
Darvos mentioned to me before that he confronted akkadian about this 'locked server' issue and he was immediately muted without explanation. While it does not prove that he was definitely farming, it does raise suspicions. If he was trying to fix the server then where's the harm in telling people that and if he wasn't then why the secrecy?

I'm not an expert on this but from my experiences with the TGD Duel Servers, the server crashes we got on those on a few occasions were due to the host losing connectivity momentarily and our warband clients timing out as a result of not recovering quick enough. I just don't see how idling in a passworded server running DTV can help to resolve server crashes. At first sight, those kinds of issues look more like network problems rather than ingame issue/mod bugs. Once again, i'm not an expert on this and I may be completely wrong but it does look very sus.

+1

For the record I'm interested in a level playing field and I'm quite happy to play with foreigners, I'm no Xenophone. Unfortunately I'm just another player and not in a position of power :(

I do think that Aus admins should be EXTRA careful though, as noone outside of our community would give a damn if we didn't have a server, and the aus/nz community rely on one server at a time.

+1

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2011, 10:28:06 am »
Upsie, missed one sentence, a year ago. Ok, *Delete delete delete*
Early in the morning!

Also, every server can enforce their own rules if they want to, as long as they enforce the rules that meow have set. Read here:
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,5650.0.html
You guys should really read this before posting here, as this is the stuff you should refer to when trying to get a server dced from the db.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 10:49:13 am by nuffen »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 224
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Gingerpussy
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2011, 10:38:19 am »
Edited
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 11:28:42 am by Gingerpussy »

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 224
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Gingerpussy
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2011, 10:41:27 am »
It was a KNOWN fact that aussie server admi9ns auto kicked for use of armor, a good weapon or horse

Offline Darvos

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2011, 05:04:06 am »
lols, just got banned from the server because the admin "didnt like" me.

Talk about a piece of shit admin
Wisdom:
I also know for a fact your name isn't darvos originally, you have been banned from the native servers on multiple account

Offline Wulfmann

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2011, 05:37:53 am »
lols, just got banned from the server because the admin "didnt like" me.

Talk about a piece of shit admin

To be fair Davo, you act like a pretty big bundle of sticks.

Offline Darvos

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2011, 05:43:39 am »
To be fair Davo, you act like a pretty big bundle of sticks.

considering trolling is not against the rules, people need to maybe harden up?

like I said, Akk is bias, and thinks his position is safe because he used to have the only Aus server, well times have changed and he needs to stop being such a wanker, and actually act like an impartial admin for a change
Wisdom:
I also know for a fact your name isn't darvos originally, you have been banned from the native servers on multiple account

Offline slothscott

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: AEF_BigBird
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2011, 05:45:07 am »
considering trolling is not against the rules

If you read the server rules for crpg_Australia then you will see rule #4  No Disrespect towards the admins, when they are fulfilling their roles, ( this includes, ignoring the admins)

Your trolling must have crossed the line.

Offline Darvos

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2011, 05:54:29 am »
If you read the server rules for crpg_Australia then you will see rule #4  No Disrespect towards the admins, when they are fulfilling their roles, ( this includes, ignoring the admins)

Your trolling must have crossed the line.

Oh i read the rules, and though I might have been trolling the admin, it was not when he was fulfilling his roles. I actually offered him a tip to be more aware of whats going on around him when he was using his xbow, cus players kept sneaking up on him and killing him, he scoffed and said he was playing xbows 3 months before crpg even game out, so i laughed at that, saying he hasn't improved much etc. Hardly trolling an admin for being an admin. The thing is, when I did report the other player who was team hitting, he laughed at me, and said "good, that makes my job easier", so i asked "is it alright then if i TK in self defence?" no reply. Reported the player for doing it AGAIN, and finally next round got fed up, other player starts shooting at my so i headshot the little prick. and get banned instantly

hardly trolling the admin while fulfilling his roles. More like trolling a bad player who happens to also make a bad admin
Wisdom:

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2011, 11:55:22 am »
I am not around a lot lately as i have to deal with some other stuff right now but just to make this clear:
this stupid server dispute ends now.

if you troll the admin of a server and he decides to ban you no matter for how long, that is fine.
just because some people think they have to provoke admins that doesn't mean the admins have to put up with it.

running a server is considered a service to the community so either respect that or don't play there.

the password on the server is a problem and i will talk to him.

i will not try to get you unbanned or anything as that is kinda up to the admins and is also the reason why there are multiple servers in all locations so people do not have to play on those where admins might have a personal problem with them.

also make sure you screenshot convos on the server so there is actual proof for your claims of what he did and what he didn't do...

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2011, 12:11:43 pm »
Meow...no offence, but a good admin has NO personal problems with anyone. If they do, then they shouldn't be admin. An admin is supposed to be impartial and using powers only in the extreme and justified cases. cRPG is one of the few places where I've seen such abuse of admin power. I'm not saying Darvos necessarily was innocent. But your comment about having to play on servers if an admin has personal issues with you is just plain wrong.

Though in all honesty it's up to the players to screenshot and compile proof of admin abuse. Not easy when you can't access the logs yourself :lol:
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 12:14:31 pm by Overdriven »