Author Topic: "Special care"  (Read 607 times)

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • Renown: 377
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saracen_Berserkaziz_Amir
"Special care"
« on: January 10, 2011, 07:40:36 am »
Hey Guys!

I just thought about a thing...There are still people who think repair costs are too high, or that the break chance is too big.

What if....

You could choose ONE Item on the website which will stay at 4% break chance even if you have a 2 - 4x multiplier?

Realism explanation would be that the Char takes special care of that item to ensure it doesnt break as fast.

This would help people a lot not to rage because of the sometimes really weird repair streaks they have.

If I have to repair my Destrier 4 times in a row with a low multiplier thats definately too much because I cant even afford medium gear with it.Special care -->It can still break, which it should, but winning isnt that dangerous anymore(Especially on servers with few players, which I prefer.)

As it is now, Im making massive losses at pretty much exactly 50k equip cost(Destrier and very simple white tunic over mail with normal helmet and shield+lance), but thats the first equip that doesnt look like shit with such a magnificient horse.Other players play with 60-80k equip all day and even make money due to the randomness of the degrading.(/whining)

The special care feature would help many players a lot to get their peace with the patch if you understand what I want to express ;)

constructive criticisim appreciated.
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.
"I don´t believe in anything, I´m just here for the violence."

Offline Wookimonsta

• Hoopy frood
  • Count
  • Renown: 206
  • Infamy: 143
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: "Special care"
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 10:04:49 am »
This was also suggested during the creation of the patch, but it would just lead to people putting it on their most expensive item.
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
<dexxtaa> I just saw nakey ladies and I left
<@Fasader> dexxtaa is clearly gay