Author Topic: Yeah.. I dont care..  (Read 22007 times)

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
Re: Yeah.. I dont care..
« Reply #195 on: June 07, 2011, 05:14:11 pm »
I know who Vincenzo is, what did he do?

Oh nothing, he only let chadz use one of his servers to run the mod on only to hack the database and buff his character called Legolas.

For example, adding 400+ in archery wpf and monies etc.

He would then also mock players as he headshotted them. :lol: But it was a long time ago, and most of us just laugh when we think back. He apologized dearly though, later. Hell, even Plazek, the leader of 22nd apologized for him.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline King Ahab

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 08, 2011, 12:10:22 am »
It's late and I gotta be up early in the morning to work at the hospital, so I'll be brief:

Uthred,

when I first started playing this mod, you were the first person that sprung out from the background of peasants and midlevel people. You had a fucking GOTHIC PLATE. Spectating you wanted me to have that bloody plate, and I grinded my way up for 6 months! (yeah, I sucked really bad) Once I got it, it was the best item I ever received in-game. Why? Because I spent my precious TIME on it, meticulously grinding my way up all the way to gather 32k gold. In that sense, I can really relate to your annoyance over this whole debacle. I'm not in my life ever selling that non-loomed plate, that's how I feel about that useless heap of bytes.

After that time, you had a plated charger:O! It always seemed like you were one step ahead of me. Now, you've gotten to the point that you have so much items and gold that I'd never be able to achieve the same amount.

You made me want to play the way I do today. Please don't leave. I think we can all pull together to gather the gold required to buy back the MW item? Is this a community or what?

To the person taking advantage of it: kindness and leniency towards other people's mistakes garners reciprocity. THink about it.

Captain Ahab

Offline Uhtred_III_of_Bebbanburg

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bebbanburg
  • Game nicks: Uhtred_III_of_Bebbanburg / _III_Archerson
  • IRC nick: Uhtred
« Reply #197 on: June 08, 2011, 12:28:31 am »
It's late and I gotta be up early in the morning to work at the hospital, so I'll be brief:

Uthred,

when I first started playing this mod, you were the first person that sprung out from the background of peasants and midlevel people. You had a fucking GOTHIC PLATE. Spectating you wanted me to have that bloody plate, and I grinded my way up for 6 months! (yeah, I sucked really bad) Once I got it, it was the best item I ever received in-game. Why? Because I spent my precious TIME on it, meticulously grinding my way up all the way to gather 32k gold. In that sense, I can really relate to your annoyance over this whole debacle. I'm not in my life ever selling that non-loomed plate, that's how I feel about that useless heap of bytes.

After that time, you had a plated charger:O! It always seemed like you were one step ahead of me. Now, you've gotten to the point that you have so much items and gold that I'd never be able to achieve the same amount.

You made me want to play the way I do today. Please don't leave. I think we can all pull together to gather the gold required to buy back the MW item? Is this a community or what?

To the person taking advantage of it: kindness and leniency towards other people's mistakes garners reciprocity. THink about it.

Captain Ahab

I thank You a lot for that kind words. Seems like they are rare for me this times ;)
And I actually didn't quit for now; I have some days of vacation left and I do want to play some hours more. It's too much fun.

I really appreciate the offer of help, but I am doing fine without looms and I am going to leave it this way.

You are really a nice person. I only wish there were more of Your kind in this game.
Playing this game with passion and helpfulness.

You're the type of player, I enjoy playing cRPG with!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 12:30:08 am by Uhtred_III_of_Bebbanburg »
I am Uhtred of Bebbanburg and I'm a Tin Can.
What's Your Game?

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #198 on: June 08, 2011, 12:35:58 am »
the guy who hasn't given the item back needs his e-peen castrated
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #199 on: June 08, 2011, 04:32:52 am »
the guy who hasn't given the item back needs his e-peen castrated

the e-peen who hasn't itemed the given guy needs his back castrated

Makes more sense now. Glad to help.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Classical

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 133
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 08, 2011, 10:45:27 am »
I'm pretty sure everyone who posted in this thread is autistic.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 10:48:42 am by Classical »

Offline King Ahab

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 08, 2011, 06:34:45 pm »
Look, Uthred was raging and it got out of hand. He admits to having a few character traits that worsened the deal in the process.
I would like to ask anyone here if they know anything about his day-to-day life? Anyone?
Anyone know about his inner world, his childhood, his demons, what he faces on his own? Not exactly.

I'm not trying to deny the fact that he has been somewhat of a twat for a couple of posts, or that he let something minor get out of hand and now lost all his heirlooms due to his own pride.
What I àm trying to state is the fact that besides all that, maybe there are some factors in his life or his character that predispose him to behave himself in a certain manner. If this were or were not the case that would not affect the question whether he should be an admin or not, since it was downright unacceptable. We have rules in place for a reason.

Btw, what if he really does suffer from an autism spectre disorder? There's no shame to it, is there? I certainly don't think Uthred does since I'm not a licensed psychiatrist and leave no room for myself to judge those types of issues either way, but it is another argument for the leniency we could all show someone who stepped over the line once, socially speaking.

Basically  a quote I read once sums it all up, ''it's hard to hate someone you truly understand''. I don't know who told me, but I think it gets to the core.

I'm not going to treat Uthred any less right now just because he got angry over losing on of his items, that's just not that big of a deal for me. If you decide to do so, then maybe he's dragging you down with you?

Offline Gildiss

• Knight
  • Renown: 39
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
  • Goldline.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 08, 2011, 07:34:36 pm »
Uhtred isn't a womans name bro, why are you white knighting?
Unless you're into that.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 08:10:45 pm by Gildiss »

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #203 on: June 09, 2011, 12:13:17 am »
Look, Uthred was raging and it got out of hand. He admits to having a few character traits that worsened the deal in the process.
I would like to ask anyone here if they know anything about his day-to-day life? Anyone?
Anyone know about his inner world, his childhood, his demons, what he faces on his own? Not exactly.
Bro, this is the internet, where EVERYONE is treated equally. If you can't leave your real life shit behind then you what the fuck are you doing playing online video games where you KNOW people will troll you. We will use everything we can to piss you off (speaking of which, why the hell do we do that?) and if you let that get to you then don't talk back to the community. That would just make things worse for you, like what happened with uhtred here. Basically I think you should just try to forget your real life and act like you're normal when you play with other people.

Offline KOturt

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 09, 2011, 02:31:48 pm »
Let Uhtred-of-Babbelburg aloooooneeeeee!  :evil: :evil:
You smelly bastards!!!!!

Offline King Ahab

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 10, 2011, 12:16:01 am »
Bro, this is the internet, where EVERYONE is treated equally. If you can't leave your real life shit behind then you what the fuck are you doing playing online video games where you KNOW people will troll you. We will use everything we can to piss you off (speaking of which, why the hell do we do that?) and if you let that get to you then don't talk back to the community. That would just make things worse for you, like what happened with uhtred here. Basically I think you should just try to forget your real life and act like you're normal when you play with other people.

Sorry if I was unclear or didn't read your post well enough, but it seems like you are adressing me directly when stating that I should leave my personal life behind. Personally I don't really have that much of a problem with being trolled or keeping my composure, but thanks for the heads up anyway:P My point was about uthred, not myself. Sorry if my previous post gave you the impression that I felt personally wronged by any of this.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 12:17:08 am by King Ahab »

Offline Uhtred_III_of_Bebbanburg

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bebbanburg
  • Game nicks: Uhtred_III_of_Bebbanburg / _III_Archerson
  • IRC nick: Uhtred
« Reply #206 on: June 10, 2011, 03:41:03 am »
Isn't it funny, how Xolvern didn't lose any reputation and probably even made a million gold profit with that lol.
A million is realistic, when he bought my MW Langes Messer for a non loomed Long bow..
Btw.. Good job admins for letting him get away with that.
Enjoy urself Xol, guys like You make me wanna throw up, but it looks like ur the good guy in this story.
Thumbs up =)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 03:51:46 am by Uhtred_III_of_Bebbanburg »
I am Uhtred of Bebbanburg and I'm a Tin Can.
What's Your Game?

Offline Xol!

• Earl
  • Renown: 428
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Xol_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Xol
« Reply #207 on: June 10, 2011, 04:37:59 am »
Isn't it funny, how Xolvern didn't lose any reputation and probably even made a million gold profit with that lol.
A million is realistic, when he bought my MW Langes Messer for a non loomed Long bow..
Enjoy urself Xol, guys like You make me wanna throw up, but it looks like ur the good guy in this story.
Thumbs up =)

My friend, I still have your Langes Messer, and as I said in the other topic, I'm still perfectly willing to give it back.
boop

Offline Tomas_of_Miles

• Count
  • Renown: 263
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rusty mercenary siege engineer
  • Game nicks: Something with Tomas in it
« Reply #208 on: June 10, 2011, 05:47:07 am »
On the plus side The Vast Fields of Europe looks pretty fun!
Professional poop cleaner

Offline Blondin

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • aka Blondie
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blondin, Tuco, Sentenza
  • IRC nick: Blondin
« Reply #209 on: June 10, 2011, 03:12:17 pm »

I'm Soory Uthred, really i don't think you are a bad guy or stupid, the times i meet you on server you were nice and smart.

But what do you want admin to do? you made a mistake, there is no exploit nor even a hack.
You are not the first to make a mistake, remember that guy deleting his char by mistake, or Dravic forced to delete his char cos he made a reading mistake, all the guy that sold their heirlooms (on equip page), guys setting the wrong main, and more and more...

Nobody ever has a refound, why do you think you should have one?

This is not the fault of admin, this is not the fault of Xolvern, this is not the fault of community... this your only fault, recognize this and you'll make a big step forward.