Author Topic: Yeah.. I dont care..  (Read 22008 times)

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
Re: Yeah.. I dont care..
« Reply #135 on: June 05, 2011, 02:03:51 pm »
I didn't really know you too much, Uthred, but this thread has made me lose any respect i might have had for you.

Offline Blondin

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • aka Blondie
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blondin, Tuco, Sentenza
  • IRC nick: Blondin
« Reply #136 on: June 05, 2011, 02:14:24 pm »
If I hadn't make the first post, I would have destroyed something or killed someone in real life..

Damm... and you were admin?
tbh, if a game can make you do things like this you should stop to play right now!? freaking!

and this :
I didn't really know you too much, Uthred, but this thread has made me lose any respect i might have had for you.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #137 on: June 05, 2011, 02:27:29 pm »
Imo, bebbanburg was one of the better admins to grace the grounds of the EU servers. I've never seen him abuse his power, he's never been too proud or up his own arse to talk to other players and I can understand why he got as angry as he did with the player who appeared to have scammed him. That player knew the worth of the item he was trading for, he knew what he had placed was not of equal value, therefore set about to scam someone which he did.

However. An admin threatening to use his powers on players because of his own mistake is not acceptable. REAL men are jerks. BETTER men give a sincere apology when they're in the wrong and mean it.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 02:28:53 pm by Murmillus_Prime »
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Ginosaji

• Baron
  • Renown: 81
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kukurutz, Whale_of_pure_Harmony, Topfentascherl, TRAFFIC_LIGHT
« Reply #138 on: June 05, 2011, 02:32:57 pm »
And no.. a real man doesn't apologize to people, who do not deserve an apology...

A real man knows when he has to apologize, no matter if the other guy was the first doing something wrong. Threatening someone with your admin status is one of the worst things you can do as an admin.
Seriously, I had a lot of respect for you, not because of your skill but because you were one of the nicest people in cRPG, but this whole story is just ridiculous..

Imo, bebbanburg was one of the better admins to grace the grounds of the EU servers. I've never seen him abuse his power, he's never been too proud or up his own arse to talk to other players and I can understand why he got as angry as he did with the player who appeared to have scammed him. That player knew the worth of the item he was trading for, he knew what he had placed was not of equal value, therefore set about to scam someone which he did.

However. An admin threatening to use his powers on players because of his own mistake is not acceptable. REAL men are jerks. BETTER men give a sincere apology when they're in the wrong and mean it.

Hmpf, I'm too slow writing English texts. However, +1.

Offline v/onMega

• Count
  • Renown: 234
  • Infamy: 67
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bearzantium
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_vMega
« Reply #139 on: June 05, 2011, 02:55:20 pm »
Unlike everybody else here I simply refuse to comment anything in this incident, they "whise" comments in the aftermath + the reaction of the "victim".

Interesting read though.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #140 on: June 06, 2011, 04:15:00 am »
i like turtles uthred
Turtles

Offline LLJK_Fellblade

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
  • Voted best LARPer Calgary 2010
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lots and Lots of Jolly Knights
  • Game nicks: LLJK_Fellblade
« Reply #141 on: June 06, 2011, 04:22:41 am »
...a real man doesn't apologize to people, who do not deserve an apology... even if he knows, he is wrong.

___________________/
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Snatch

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • Just dance
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: Lady Gaga
« Reply #142 on: June 06, 2011, 04:26:14 am »

And no.. a real man doesn't apologize to people, who do not deserve an apology... even if he knows, he is wrong.

And You probably can't imagine, how huge my ego is

(I am just too ambitious for games.. blam me for that)

If I hadn't make the first post, I would have destroyed something or killed someone in real life..

This incident is your comeuppance of being a raging bundle of sticks. I have quoted all the dumb shit you made in your last post, and these statements make you a generally a terrible person. My God, why are you an admin. If you nearly killed some one cuz your internet sword was taken from you, what will you do when something real is stolen? Beat your wife and kids? Kill a dog or cat? Drive over a pedestrian?

Fuck you.

EDIT: There is no way you are a lawyer of any kind. With that many ellipsis strewn about your self entitled posts.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 04:30:54 am by Snatch »

Offline Gildiss

• Knight
  • Renown: 39
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
  • Goldline.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 06, 2011, 04:38:26 am »
I am Uhtred_III_of_Bebbanbawler.

I answer to no man.

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #144 on: June 06, 2011, 06:13:12 am »
Well this seemed to start rather quickly, and for a while I was entertained. Alas, things began to slow down after the first five or so pages, causing me to doubt OP's ability to endure. But endure he did, surpassing my--and likely everybody else's--expectations, to climax spectacularly. Well done Formerly Popular and Well Liked Individual Who Has Successfully Managed to Loose The Respect and Admiration of Many Internet People, you pulled through.

I commend you for your greatness.

It has been far, far too long since the last time I've seen somebody rage so spectacularly. Your complete and utter lack of self-control, general intelligence, communication skills, and humility is stunning, to say the least--perhaps one even might call it titilating. But unlike others, who might only spend an hour or pouring their hearts and souls into a single post, you instead spewed forth what can only be described as liquid feces in grammatical form over the course of several responces. You took a very active role in all this defecation. As you spat and sputtered at the Gods of The Internet, you could not help but sprinkle the faces of your audience with a little fecal matter. At the end of your tirade, however, you became understandably weak from your raging, and ended up slobbering shit directly into the mouths of our community in an exhausted stupor, your metaphorical face practically smothering that of your audience, all the while mumbling incoherently about "pride" "real man" and "killing someone".

Of the shit, I dare say... it tastes like Mad.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline ManOfWar

• Count
  • Renown: 243
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No crutches at all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Remnant_ManOfWar (Formerly Takeda)
  • IRC nick: ManOfWar
« Reply #145 on: June 06, 2011, 06:19:32 am »
Well this seemed to start rather quickly, and for a while I was entertained. Alas, things began to slow down after the first five or so pages, causing me to doubt OP's ability to endure. But endure he did, surpassing my--and likely everybody else's--expectations, to climax spectacularly. Well done Formerly Popular and Well Liked Individual Who Has Successfully Managed to Loose The Respect and Admiration of Many Internet People, you pulled through.

It has been far, far too long since the last time I've seen somebody rage so spectacularly. Your complete and utter lack of self-control, general intelligence, communication skills, and humility is stunning, to say the least--perhaps one even might call it titilating. But unlike others, who might only spend an hour or pouring their hearts and souls into a single post, you instead spewed forth what can only be described as liquid feces in grammatical form over the course of several responces. You took a very active role in all this defecation. As you spat and sputtered at the Gods of The Internet, you could not help but sprinkle the faces of your audience with a little fecal matter. At the end of your tirade, however, you became understandably weak from your raging, and ended up slobbering shit directly into the mouths of our community in an exhausted stupor, your metaphorical face practically smothering that of your audience, all the while mumbling incoherently about "pride" "real man" and "killing someone".

Indeed, needless to say, Uthred isnt going to get his heirloom back anytime soon :D

and +1
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 06:29:56 am by ManOfWar »
Just a soldier

Offline jspook

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Auphan
  • Game nicks: Pit
« Reply #146 on: June 06, 2011, 06:21:26 am »
EDIT: There is no way you are a lawyer of any kind. With that many ellipsis strewn about your self entitled posts.

Certainly not an NA lawer, to say the least.  you would never have passed your moral character examination, let alone the bar exam with that astounding sense of self entitlement you have displayed.

Reading the fine print is what lawyers do.  especially contract, and criminal lawyers.  and for you to have completely ignored what was clearly stated in the trade (no matter how much of a scam, it only required you to simply look at it or sort the market by value) was absolutely laughable on your own part.  This entire incident, from the trade through this overblown tirade of an OP, was entirely your fault.

you should be ashamed of yourself

also, no lawyer would ever commit a tort or threaten someone publicly with such a rediculous waste of positional authority.

and the kamikaze post is pure pwn.  +1 to you good sir.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 06:23:09 am by jspook »
"Scissors needs a nerf because he beats me every time, but rock is just fine" - paper

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
« Reply #147 on: June 06, 2011, 06:29:07 am »

I'll be +1'ing this post for a month to come. Too funny.
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character

Offline ManOfWar

• Count
  • Renown: 243
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No crutches at all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Remnant_ManOfWar (Formerly Takeda)
  • IRC nick: ManOfWar
« Reply #148 on: June 06, 2011, 06:29:21 am »
Certainly not an NA lawer, to say the least.  you would never have passed your moral character examination, let alone the bar exam with that astounding sense of self entitlement you have displayed.

Reading the fine print is what lawyers do.  especially contract, and criminal lawyers.  and for you to have completely ignored what was clearly stated in the trade (no matter how much of a scam, it only required you to simply look at it or sort the market by value) was absolutely laughable on your own part.  This entire incident, from the trade through this overblown tirade of an OP, was entirely your fault.

you should be ashamed of yourself

also, no lawyer would ever commit a tort or threaten someone publicly with such a rediculous waste of positional authority.

and the kamikaze post is pure pwn.  +1 to you good sir.

So can we say Uthred has essentially committed, ah whats the phrase...

ah, Political Suicide?
Just a soldier

Offline Snatch

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • Just dance
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: Lady Gaga