Author Topic: Yeah.. I dont care..  (Read 22022 times)

Offline Kung Fu Jesus

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Yeah.. I dont care..
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2011, 11:29:00 pm »
People take advantage of others' stupidity in video games? Is this new or unique to crpg? This is my first day on the internet.

And quitting over one item? Really? Wait til chadz decides to wipe everything or take away your heirlooms or your levels or...
"My belt holds up my pants and my pants have belt loops that hold up the belt. What the fuck’'s really going on down there? Who is the real hero?" - Mitch

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2011, 11:30:15 pm »
WHAT THE HELL.

Not uthred, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Give it back to him you filthy heretic, THIEF! THIEF!!!!
Turtles

Offline Berserkadin

• Duke
  • Renown: 592
  • Infamy: 145
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: -
  • Game nicks: Krewl_The_Urist_Fox
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2011, 11:32:19 pm »
So you failed and then went epic fail on forums?

You dawg, I heard you liked epic fail, so we put epic fail in your epic fail so you can fail while you fail.

No but srsly, if you should rage, you should rage on yourself.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Burr1ck

• Earl
  • Renown: 314
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
  • The Mercenaries are on Twitch.tv. Check the topic!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Burrick, Stimpy
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2011, 11:50:26 pm »
Geez, Burrick has no looms and gen1 but still going around kicking ass  :lol:.

"Art thou the hammer, or art thou the nail? From the view of the beam, 'tis all the same. But for the nail, 'tis very different."
- Hammerite

The Mercenaries's YouTube channel

Offline Odion

• Knight
  • Renown: 26
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Odion_IV, Odion_Power
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2011, 11:52:41 pm »
you dont care, yet you made this thread.
if i was him i would not give it back, especially after the threats.

Offline Uhtred_III_of_Bebbanburg

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bebbanburg
  • Game nicks: Uhtred_III_of_Bebbanburg / _III_Archerson
  • IRC nick: Uhtred
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2011, 11:54:48 pm »
First of all..read the Topic, before You write anything..

I really liked this game, not because it is so much fun to kill people with your E-peen...
I liked it, cos this really was an awesome community, unlike most of the online games.
After some time You know the players as if You met them in RL.. and I do have a RL ;)

It pisses me off, when trading and gold comes into play, some people turn into some greedy werewolf-goldvampir-dickheads.
I have my fun with my char. But when You waste 8 Hours to hunt an item to trade it for something You want and You lose it too a missclick...
Well if I had deleted it.. shit on it..  but to see another player robbing You like this.. ya, thats rage... It is the fucking time  not the fucking item i want back.
There is a huge difference... I wasted a whole day of my free time.. thats enough reason for me to rage.. 
My time isnt useless.. so yeah.. I do not like wasting time... troll about that..
And I am not begging any random idiot to give me something back, that belonged to me in the first place, keep it, good for u.
I got enough pride not to beg anyone for anything..

So You can laugh or cry or whatever, it's a game,  games are supposed to be fun, this isnt no more...
Community failed, Uhtred out.
I am Uhtred of Bebbanburg and I'm a Tin Can.
What's Your Game?

Offline DANK

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • OotL
  • Faction: OotL
  • Game nicks: Sir_Dank_OotL, OotA_Kush
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2011, 11:56:59 pm »
First of all..read the Topic, before You write anything..

I really liked this game, not because it is so much fun to kill people with your E-peen...
I liked it, cos this really was an awesome community, unlike most of the online games.
After some time You know the players as if You met them in RL.. and I do have a RL ;)

It pisses me off, when trading and gold comes into play, some people turn into some greedy werewolf-goldvampir-dickheads.
I have my fun with my char. But when You waste 8 Hours to hunt an item to trade it for something You want and You lose it too a missclick...
Well if I had deleted it.. shit on it..  but to see another player robbing You like this.. ya, thats rage... It is the fucking time  not the fucking item i want back.
There is a huge difference... I wasted a whole day of my free time.. thats enough reason for me to rage.. 
My time isnt useless.. so yeah.. I do not like wasting time... troll about that..
And I am not begging any random idiot to give me something back, that belonged to me in the first place, keep it, good for u.
I got enough pride not to beg anyone for anything..

So You can laugh or cry or whatever, it's a game,  games are supposed to be fun, this isnt no more...
Community failed, Uhtred out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdiz0k0Rudw

Offline Inporylem

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: EXGK_Inporylem_the_gentle
  • IRC nick: Inporylem
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2011, 12:02:00 am »
Sad to see people leave who I want to revenge my 2023934 deaths :(
This stuff happens all the time hopefully mods can somehow return your item. Good luck!

Offline El_Infante

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tercio_Alejandro_Farnesio
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2011, 12:03:04 am »
Uthred, don't go out. If that lucky player that bought your heirloom see that post, he should PM you and give you that you belong. ;-)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2011, 12:04:33 am »
Lulz, must be like 10 years old.  The only person you can get mad at is yourself, but instead you blame the whole community.  Seriosuly someone is selling a heirloom cheap, could be they just don't want or need them anymore as they don't make that big a difference or is quitting cRPG and giving them away (it happens), but somehow the guy sees the item you posted and should sense that it was a mistake made by you and should not buy the item and every other person who sees it shouldn't buy it because they can read your e-mind.  Get off the high horse and take some fucking responsibility for your own actions.  But a side-note I was laughing out loud at how hard you are raging over this and blaming everyone but yourself.

Similar things have happened to me and yes its frustrating but no reason to blame the community at large and the person buying the item as somehow evil trolls for buying it.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 12:06:33 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Uhtred_III_of_Bebbanburg

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bebbanburg
  • Game nicks: Uhtred_III_of_Bebbanburg / _III_Archerson
  • IRC nick: Uhtred
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2011, 12:28:10 am »
Lulz, must be like 10 years old.  The only person you can get mad at is yourself, but instead you blame the whole community.  Seriosuly someone is selling a heirloom cheap, could be they just don't want or need them anymore as they don't make that big a difference or is quitting cRPG and giving them away (it happens), but somehow the guy sees the item you posted and should sense that it was a mistake made by you and should not buy the item and every other person who sees it shouldn't buy it because they can read your e-mind.  Get off the high horse and take some fucking responsibility for your own actions.  But a side-note I was laughing out loud at how hard you are raging over this and blaming everyone but yourself.

Similar things have happened to me and yes its frustrating but no reason to blame the community at large and the person buying the item as somehow evil trolls for buying it.

Really want to get personal? Fine..
Seems like my time is more important than Yours, cos I don't play 24/7 to have 300 looms.. I am a lawyer, I got a job, I got family and friends... and 8 hours is a fucking lot for a crap like that..  sure, when my life was this game.. 8 hours is nothing.. but it's not.. and I don't care bout that item crap. I care bout the time You need for the item crap, which You need to be good... and I really like to be good at something I do.. work or play  doesnt matter...
You seem to have too much time.. so time isnt valuable enough for You, am I right?  So You better stick Your nose, somewhere else.. and stop bothering people, who are unlike You, casual players, who waste theyr freetime not theyr lifetime to games and shit..
I am Uhtred of Bebbanburg and I'm a Tin Can.
What's Your Game?

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2011, 12:30:06 am »
so fucking what i got fucked out of my mw Danish and the fucker that took it from my clanmate wont return PMs.

fuck it ppl are shit deal with it, just hope you are not realising this now.

and i cant say i dont understand what you are talking about im on the same path as you myself, dont predict much more left in this game for me either.

i understand your anger and that need to share it with ppl, but fuck it there are allot games, mods etc.

hope you find ur luck elsewere.

And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2011, 12:35:32 am »
I care
Turtles

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2011, 12:38:17 am »
...I am a lawyer...

Well... I'd say it's really strange to have such a reaction. You should be used to stories like that.

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2011, 12:39:46 am »
Well, Uthred, I'm sorry to hear about your troubles, and sorrier still that this had to be your response. Goodbye, I guess.
Don't.