Author Topic: Main char problems  (Read 1110 times)

Offline Broc

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Main char problems
« on: June 03, 2011, 07:43:54 pm »
So I logged on my old cd key, because I wanted to transfer the gold from those chars to my new one. (I hope this is allowed?)
But when I log on, none of my characters are the main character, and I can't make any of them my main.
I made a character on this key which I made my main, then deleted, could this have something to do with it?
Edit: The chars whose gold I want to transfer were made before the patch with the main character feature.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 08:58:41 pm by Broc »

Offline Broc

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Main char problems
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 08:57:42 pm »
bump

Offline Denam

• Knight
  • Renown: 49
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Cyanide_Taffy, Is_This_Annoying, Tianyuan
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 10:06:10 pm »
I made a character on this key which I made my main, then deleted, could this have something to do with it?

This, once a character is made the main you can't make any of your current characters the main, only new characters made after the main was deleted.

Offline Broc

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2011, 01:49:34 am »

This, once a character is made the main you can't make any of your current characters the main, only new characters made after the main was deleted.
So.. All my money is just gonna sit there? Well that sucks..

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2011, 02:18:17 am »
and as far as i know there is no way how to send money from one char to another of your own, unless you have 2 cd keys and 2 main chars :)

Offline Broc

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2011, 03:00:52 am »
and as far as i know there is no way how to send money from one char to another of your own, unless you have 2 cd keys and 2 main chars :)
That's exactly it, I bought a second key and I wanted to pool all the money from my first key to my second key.

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2011, 07:59:21 pm »

Yes. You can only make a main out of a new character, all the others were tagged permanently as alts when you picked your first main. So that gold is lost to you.
Don't.

Offline Sphinxer

• Knight
  • Renown: 53
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Sphinx_
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2011, 10:33:17 pm »
Wait .. maybe I got it wrong or you guys got it wrong but .. if it's your old cd-key and you didn't play with it for some time, then after the reset of the heirlooms, weren't all chars put to alt and you had to pick one to main ? So if you played with a new cd-key recently and haven't played with your other cd-key , it means your "main" got switched to an alt but can theoricly be put to a "main" .. Check in your character page at the bottom, maybe it's not too late to put it main, and if you're other cd-key is main, then you should be able to trade gold...

Offline Broc

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2011, 12:06:43 am »
Checked all the characters, can't make any mains :/
Welp, that's 107121 gold my new character won't be seeing.. sadfaic