Author Topic: Njames : You really think you rate moddb with ur own will?  (Read 535 times)

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
Njames : You really think you rate moddb with ur own will?
« on: October 29, 2018, 01:08:11 pm »
+2
Combination of his 6th level of enlightment powers and monster energy beverages Njames creates a giant nova of magnetic energy where he stops,bends time and enter into people's body in lucid dreams to make them rate moddb.Njames is usurping his tesla powers to make c-rpg popular.I asked him how do you lucid dream tesla sleep to control people.He told me this :
"I wake up at 4.45 in the morning.I lucid dream into people's dream to make sure everyone dreams according to my plan,they need to open new acc everyday in moddb to rate our lovely mod.I start entering dreams and controlling people at 5:00 AM until 3:45 AM then i sleep till 4:45 AM"(he tesla sleeps 1 hour everyday)

I was shocked from his reply,i think now not only james made me rate moddb i also thinking that he made me open this thread.OH SNAP!NOW HE IS CONTROLLING ME TO PLAY C-RPG,I AM ENTERING THE GAME I WAS GOING TO PLAY LOLEGENDS.HE MAKES ME UNPLUG THE N WORD FROM KEYBOARD TO MAKE SURE... HELP ME! JAMES IS IMSIDE ME COMTROLLIMG MEE!!! HELP. JAMES I SWEAR I WOM'T WRITE MIGGERS,STOPP JESUS.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 01:13:40 pm by Yuhmaz »