Author Topic: Ban request on _Teo_  (Read 514 times)

Offline Colonel_Black

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Shogunate
Ban request on _Teo_
« on: June 02, 2011, 12:06:59 pm »
I don't have any screenshots as I didn't think at the time, so I'm not expecting the ban to happen, but I thought I'd put the request in at least.

Once I had joined the server _Teo_ had 1 kill, 13 deaths.
After observing him, I noticed that he did suicide runs. (As he is basically leeching)

After deciding that he was leeching, I vote kicked him. The first vote was unsuccessful.
Then in revenge, he decided to votekick me, which failed also.

The next round, he began hitting me with his sword. A few other players observed this too, so one of them put in a vote kick against him, which became successful.
He then rejoined and votekicked me again, which failed.

All in all, he had around 7 votekicks on him, with 5 or 6 of them succeeding. With each time him rejoining and votekicking me, along with hitting me or another player.
I should have done a screenshot, but I guess it's a lesson to be learnt by me. I do have one screenshot of showing a successful vote, which shows that the majority of the players are sick of him.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/595813290797482613/2E0B82DA5E66459893D5CF872F05E910220220CC/

Offline Nihtgenga

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fenris
  • Game nicks: Eldest
Re: Ban request on _Teo_
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 12:26:41 pm »
PLS DELETE THIS POST
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 12:30:06 pm by Nihtgenga »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Nihtgenga

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fenris
  • Game nicks: Eldest
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2011, 12:29:33 pm »

I saw him tk and td aswell on tuesday on the Russian STR server.
He td me aswell down to 50%
I told the admins several times about his behaviour but they wouldnt even answer and there was at least 1 admin online at that time.

edit: @Colonel Black, if you post the time this happened an admin might be able to check the logs and the the votekicks on him. this might lead to a ban, at least it lead to one for some other guy.
because 7 votekicks on 1 guy are kind of a proof that he has been doing some shit ;-)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Colonel_Black

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Shogunate
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2011, 05:19:12 pm »
Cheers for idea Nihtgenga.

The estimated time is from June 02 2011 - 08:30-9:15 (I'm using forum time here, as it happened around the time I made this thread).