Author Topic: CoD: Blackout  (Read 1777 times)

Offline Tibes

• Count
  • Renown: 150
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
CoD: Blackout
« on: September 28, 2018, 06:53:07 am »
A lot of people were quite hostile when CoD: Blackout was announced. So was I. Firstly because of the overbeaten dead horse of a gamemode, second because CoD. After the beta, the wierd part is that most of the feedback was very positive. This is after all I think is the first time that an actual AAA studio takes the swing at the gamemode fully.

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
Re: CoD: Blackout
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2018, 07:22:00 am »
+4
jesus christ, forgot how garbage AJ is at games
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2018, 08:20:45 am »
Why does anyone watch AJ? He's obnoxious and bad...

Also, god damn BR bandwagon, this is embarrassing. This looks like PUBG for kids, more so than Fortnite even.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2018, 08:45:00 am »
+1
I played it in beta and it felt much better to play compared to PUBG. Smooth, not clunky and stuff actually worked, almost like a proper studio made it.

Offline Tibes

• Count
  • Renown: 150
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2018, 06:21:17 pm »
Why does anyone watch AJ? He's obnoxious and bad...

Also, god damn BR bandwagon, this is embarrassing. This looks like PUBG for kids, more so than Fortnite even.

I dunno. I just put some AJ vid cause, while obnoxious, AJ isnt really that much of a sellout on gamecontent.

And exactly my opinion at first. However most people who play PUBG seemed to like it. The current ruler of the BR bandwagon is a unlikable mess thats been successful because sofar the only other studios making moves in it have been also similar shitbucket indie studios. If u think about it the BR scene is rather barren, if the best they got is Pubg.

heres gameplay of someone a lot more entertaining:
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 07:12:58 pm by Tibes »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2018, 01:19:20 am »
Watching just five seconds of AJ gameplay was painful. You can instantly tell he's horrible just from where and how he aims. And he runs into furniture and corners in a house he knows. I guess his opinion is relevant to know what the average trash player thinks of Blops.

Blackout beta was fun, though. The developers are fucking retarded, sadly. Lead dev literally said they didn't include leaning because it's "impossible to balance." Don't think I've ever heard a dumber game balance opinion in my life.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2018, 01:43:19 am »
And exactly my opinion at first. However most people who play PUBG seemed to like it. The current ruler of the BR bandwagon is a unlikable mess thats been successful because sofar the only other studios making moves in it have been also similar shitbucket indie studios. If u think about it the BR scene is rather barren, if the best they got is Pubg.
I thought the current ruler of BR was Fortnite?
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2018, 08:54:59 am »
Blackout beta was fun, though. The developers are fucking retarded, sadly. Lead dev literally said they didn't include leaning because it's "impossible to balance." Don't think I've ever heard a dumber game balance opinion in my life.

Lol, what a silly excuse. Still though, if you want a proper "serious" (aka not Fortnite style) BR this is pretty much all we have at the moment.