Author Topic: Let's play a game  (Read 2959 times)

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
Re: Let's play a game
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2018, 05:51:30 am »
trick sentence, the members of Mensa are obsessed with the location of IQ, eat a dick fuck nuts.

got em
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2018, 06:01:32 am »
What? I'm afraid I don't speak 70 IQ English.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2018, 11:33:58 am »
The test is easy as fuck and they do try to sell you something in the end. Adding 1 or 2 ambiguous questions(for example q15) is common practice though to make it seem legit to the mentally weak.

Offline Cyber

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Cyber
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2018, 11:59:34 am »
Your scored 7 correct (out of a possible 33).
This implies an IQ of approximately 96 on the European/Cattell scale (stdev 24),
or about 98 on the Stanford-Binet/USA scale (stdev 16).

Ok I took the so called test yeah 96 LOL I had A in science in high school and in some other subjects as well, I'm totally gonna trust some test on internet more than actual academia and I wasn't even aware there was a time limit so as I said IQ tests are bullshit.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2018, 12:08:03 pm »
The test is easy as fuck and they do try to sell you something in the end. Adding 1 or 2 ambiguous questions(for example q15) is common practice though to make it seem legit to the mentally weak.
Are you literally retarded? How hard you perceive the test to be has nothing to do with anything, nothing was added to make it "seem legit" (again, you moron, it's an official Mensa test, learn to read) and there is no one selling anything at the end. I can't even understand how someone could be so stupid as to think a test that tells you your results and nothing else except who "theoretically maintains the site" and where to send feedback is "trying to sell you something."  That's takes brain damage tier stupidity.

As always, your attempts to appear superior fall flat and just embarrass you.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 12:12:49 pm by Xant »
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline traxits

• Cuck
  • Earl
  • Renown: 404
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player
  • The weakest of the Three Scumlords.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Scumlord_Ephemeral
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2018, 03:24:28 pm »
+1
Are you literally retarded? How hard you perceive the test to be has nothing to do with anything, nothing was added to make it "seem legit" (again, you moron, it's an official Mensa test, learn to read) and there is no one selling anything at the end. I can't even understand how someone could be so stupid as to think a test that tells you your results and nothing else except who "theoretically maintains the site" and where to send feedback is "trying to sell you something."  That's takes brain damage tier stupidity.

As always, your attempts to appear superior fall flat and just embarrass you.

just reading your forum posts make me feel like a better person, so thank you. sometimes i feel like i may be an asshole in real life but then i see this douchebaggery on an autistic level and realize i will never be this much of a pompous prick in my life, so thank you for being a complete loser who is also a piece of shit.

enjoy ur weekend
Dear traxits
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team
Today at 04:50:44 pm   Constant Shitposting   +100

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2018, 04:05:59 pm »
just reading your forum posts make me feel like a better person, so thank you. sometimes i feel like i may be an asshole in real life but then i see this douchebaggery on an autistic level and realize i will never be this much of a pompous prick in my life, so thank you for being a complete loser who is also a piece of shit.

enjoy ur weekend
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2018, 07:02:45 pm »
it's an official Mensa test

This makes it even more likely that the results are inflated af. All mensa wants to do is convince everyone that they're a genius so that way they'll pay to take their in-person tests for membership. Then if they don't pass - free money for mensa, and if they do, lifetime membership fees = $$$.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2018, 07:07:31 pm »
This makes it even more likely that the results are inflated af. All mensa wants to do is convince everyone that they're a genius so that way they'll pay to take their in-person tests for membership. Then if they don't pass - free money for mensa, and if they do, lifetime membership fees = $$$.
Do you have any evidence of Mensa going around giving inflated tests?
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Jacaroma

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 300
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
  • Cajun
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2018, 07:08:21 pm »
+5

Confirmed

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2018, 10:27:33 pm »
What? I'm afraid I don't speak 70 IQ English.

I'm sorry. Should we try 30 IQ English instead?

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2018, 10:34:35 pm »
I'm sorry. Should we try 30 IQ English instead?
You already did that with your first post.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2018, 11:35:36 pm »
+2
Multiple choice with 4 different answers. The character Cyber was roleplaying got less than a quarter of the possible points and still got a score that implies average intelligence. If that is a legit test then this world is a scary place.

The only online iq test that seemed to be  legit was one that was part of a university project. I think it was called iq-out or so. It only tested one aspect and told you so, but it was a lengthy ordeal with randomly placed tasks that actually increased in difficulty. It had 8 or 10 possible answers per question I think. And it had a hard time limit. Unfortunatly it's down now or some real dick length measuring could happen here.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2018, 11:49:58 pm »
Multiple choice with 4 different answers. The character Cyber was roleplaying got less than a quarter of the possible points and still got a score that implies average intelligence. If that is a legit test then this world is a scary place.

The only online iq test that seemed to be  legit was one that was part of a university project. I think it was called iq-out or so. It only tested one aspect and told you so, but it was a lengthy ordeal with randomly placed tasks that actually increased in difficulty. It had 8 or 10 possible answers per question I think. And it had a hard time limit. Unfortunatly it's down now or some real dick length measuring could happen here.
You didn't elaborate on what the test is selling, and how it's selling it.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2018, 01:06:14 am »
Iq-out was legit, a university project. They collected data and even displayed it. Country averages. They probably gave up after realising that this data was useless because of a funny combination of scripting and patriotic pride.