Author Topic: Has anyone ever tried NoFap?  (Read 5459 times)

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
Re: Has anyone ever tried NoFap?
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2018, 02:01:46 am »
To educate fools.

Then start answering my questions about faking depression and or autism. I want to beat the system too :(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2018, 10:16:40 pm »
+2
Z drugs (ambien and friends) got me restful sleep with no drowsiness in the morning. BUT, they also made me sleepwalk. One time I woke up in a hallway with my back wall-to-wall on the floor, and my legs going up the wall. Like I was a tetris piece. Another time I swung my arm around in bed and clotheslined my significant other right on the neck, choking them out of a dead sleep.

Some people are just fine with them. Just like any other sleep aid you can't take them forever, but they felt like melatonin++ to me.

My current sleep solution involves only having 2 hours to sleep per day in my schedule. Sometimes I still can't sleep even then, and I get sleep deprivation hallucinations. Just like thinking you saw someone out of the corner of your eye, or hearing a door in the other room open. Makes you double-take and jolts you awake a little. After 3+ days you get the weird actual field of vision hallucinations. I spilled some coffee beans when filling a grinder and they looked like little bugs on their backs with squirming legs. I saw some big hunched-over humanoid the size of a VW beetle scooting down an aisle at work, wearing a neon pink shirt. Straight surfaces like the edge of a window or a countertop will tremble and flicker.

It's not cool or fun and you feel like you have the worst fever ever while it's happening. Do not recommend.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2018, 02:33:41 am »
Scary stuff, I dunno how you guys feel comfortable trying all these pills, but I suppose It's hard to understand without sadbrains. I have had a doctor try to tell me I am depressed once, which I think is rubbish, I'm just a very low energy person, despite being fit and healthy. Probably just my flawed convict DNA, I don't feel sad about anything, just neutral to most things. That's why none of you can touch me, I'm simply unaffected.

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2018, 02:34:02 am »
Then start answering my questions about faking depression and or autism. I want to beat the system too :(

Don't make eye contact when speaking to people. Stare at people with an open mouth without saying anything, after asking a question. Look at your toes when walking up an incline. Interrupt people in the middle of a sentence with an annoying lip sound. Don't answer questions until the person looks away. Rub your fists while staring at the other person's crotch and/or knees. Stare at people.
Lean your head on anything you can, particularly if in motion. When eating, take the food out of your mouth, look at it for a few seconds then put it back and gulp it down without further chewing. Stroke your gut after doing that and then scratch your head. Get really good at math. Only listen to classical music and have more fun with food packaging than with the actual food.
Go across roads without looking and if a car stops for you stare at the driver then pretend to tie your shoe.

I have just a little experience with meds, doc thought I might have depression, all the pills did to me was make me feel physically sick and actually depressed. Like when you drink too much iced drinks and go on a rollercoaster and get sick, but you can't get off. Also made me super tired after waking up, which was also shit.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 02:38:22 am by Golem »
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2018, 03:16:07 am »
sorry i need to hear it from an expert in the field

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2018, 07:45:05 am »
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2018, 08:21:13 am »
Don't make eye contact when speaking to people. Stare at people with an open mouth without saying anything, after asking a question. Look at your toes when walking up an incline. Interrupt people in the middle of a sentence with an annoying lip sound. Don't answer questions until the person looks away. Rub your fists while staring at the other person's crotch and/or knees. Stare at people.
Lean your head on anything you can, particularly if in motion. When eating, take the food out of your mouth, look at it for a few seconds then put it back and gulp it down without further chewing. Stroke your gut after doing that and then scratch your head. Get really good at math. Only listen to classical music and have more fun with food packaging than with the actual food.
Go across roads without looking and if a car stops for you stare at the driver then pretend to tie your shoe.

I have just a little experience with meds, doc thought I might have depression, all the pills did to me was make me feel physically sick and actually depressed. Like when you drink too much iced drinks and go on a rollercoaster and get sick, but you can't get off. Also made me super tired after waking up, which was also shit.

Why not cut some corners and just piss yourself during the interview?

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2018, 09:37:10 am »
Z drugs (ambien and friends) got me restful sleep with no drowsiness in the morning. BUT, they also made me sleepwalk. One time I woke up in a hallway with my back wall-to-wall on the floor, and my legs going up the wall. Like I was a tetris piece. Another time I swung my arm around in bed and clotheslined my significant other right on the neck, choking them out of a dead sleep.

Some people are just fine with them. Just like any other sleep aid you can't take them forever, but they felt like melatonin++ to me.

My current sleep solution involves only having 2 hours to sleep per day in my schedule. Sometimes I still can't sleep even then, and I get sleep deprivation hallucinations. Just like thinking you saw someone out of the corner of your eye, or hearing a door in the other room open. Makes you double-take and jolts you awake a little. After 3+ days you get the weird actual field of vision hallucinations. I spilled some coffee beans when filling a grinder and they looked like little bugs on their backs with squirming legs. I saw some big hunched-over humanoid the size of a VW beetle scooting down an aisle at work, wearing a neon pink shirt. Straight surfaces like the edge of a window or a countertop will tremble and flicker.

It's not cool or fun and you feel like you have the worst fever ever while it's happening. Do not recommend.

damn, dude. a lot of my insomnia is a byproduct of likely Meniere's Syndrome, where my middle-ear's fluid is all fucked up, producing mild vertigo rarely, but a pretty loud tinnitus EEEEEEEEEEEEE at all times no matter what. in the past i've gone about 3 days and nearly ended up a grease spot on the road driving home from college.

if you look at beautiful clouds when you haven't slept in half a week or more, it feels like prophecy.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2018, 09:59:09 am »
+1
just do what i do and be autistic then u dont have to worry about ever being sad ever again because ur too autistic to know if ur sad or not

Quality post,  keep it up.
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2018, 05:40:35 pm »
+1
Scary stuff, I dunno how you guys feel comfortable trying all these pills,

alcohol is GABAergic

OTC benadryl used as prescribed over decades causes dementia

The only pill that causes irreversible change immediately is if you have an allergic reaction and die??

The pills in The Matrix are not how pills in real life work.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2018, 12:48:07 am »
alcohol is GABAergic

The only pill that causes irreversible change immediately is if you have an allergic reaction and die??

Wrong.

http://slatestarcodex.com/2018/06/06/hppd-and-the-specter-of-permanent-side-effects/
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2018, 12:33:17 am »
Wrong.

http://slatestarcodex.com/2018/06/06/hppd-and-the-specter-of-permanent-side-effects/

https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/common-anticholinergic-drugs-like-benadryl-linked-increased-dementia-risk-201501287667
Maybe?

It increases your risk of dementia. If it's true that you could slowly recover over time by stopping the medication, you're still in a bad place if you are 70 when you quit. Old people have less neuroplasticity, and less time to recover before they're bedridden or dead anyway.

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2018, 01:05:52 am »
alcohol is GABAergic

All I meant is that I've only heard bad things about antidepressants, with fatigue, erectile dysfunction and whatnot. Sounds like It'd be pretty shitty dealing with the side effects, I'm glad to hear you've found something that works for you, though :)

Offline traxits

• Cuck
  • Earl
  • Renown: 404
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player
  • The weakest of the Three Scumlords.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Scumlord_Ephemeral
« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2018, 01:21:11 am »
+1
All I meant is that I've only heard bad things about antidepressants, with fatigue, erectile dysfunction and whatnot. Sounds like It'd be pretty shitty dealing with the side effects, I'm glad to hear you've found something that works for you, though :)

i prescribed myself cocaine and while it sure helped in the moment i can confirm it does not help in the long term
Dear traxits
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team
Today at 04:50:44 pm   Constant Shitposting   +100

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2018, 01:44:25 am »
+1
i prescribed myself cocaine and while it sure helped in the moment i can confirm it does not help in the long term

Well, someone had to test it to know for sure. Doing god's work bruh.