Author Topic: It is once again the eu at the time is rebellious!  (Read 7162 times)

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: It is once again the eu at the time is rebellious!
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2018, 10:34:06 pm »
+6
erm. EU has way more players and 114 fiefs. NA has 83. NA has 28% less fiefs. And i just checked the battles on NA. The biggest faction there had no pvp battle before we came to NA. And only us the steppe hordes had 5 guys attacking our traders(where we lost around 5-10k goods per battle). Still, with a production of 5k a day, u can get 1 mio silver in two. Just with two fiefs. And with two cities/castles u can get every weapon u want and 3 armors sets +3 with a discount of 40-60 %.

then, eu has right now 78 player fiefs. NA has 69. That is a difference of 11 fiefs. WOOOW.

Right now EU has around the double amount of battles (sure most were attacks against AI too) but NA had 15 pvp battles. EU had 46 pvp battles (yes I did not take fief transfers in account). That's 3 times more.

And then... Even IF EU was that much stronger than NA, why dafuq didn't u guys trade in EU?

Don't take that as offense Jona, I like u. But what u just said is absolute bullshit.

Oh, and we wanted to attack a 100 men army. At first his night time was so that it woulda been a battle that NA and EU could take part in. Now it is at 5 AM in the morning for us, cuz he changed his night time in the last second. We will consider this when choosing our battle times, just so you guys know.

ui kaschper zoig i scha no wer dao ranna d' Lederbixn a hot.

Is this guy a new kesh or something

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2018, 10:35:17 pm »
+3
Justify it as you will, but comparing the % of player-owned fiefs vs. AI fiefs only hurts your cause. It is far easier to go to an AI fief overflowing with S&D and swipe all of it than it is to walk into (potentially hostile) player-owned territory and take their S&D away from them. In this case, having more AI-controlled fiefs helps you make money. And comparing the number of pvp and pve battles between the two regions is utterly pointless. Since you didn't bother checking, you will see that on average, NA factions are aiming to take control of larger, harder-to-capture fiefs such as the towns and castles on the map. Despite having fewer players and fewer fiefs, NA has more player-owned towns/castles than EU does. Does this make you euros more superior at strat for choosing to attack us while we are meanwhile prepping to siege castles and towns? It isn't like pve battles can't be fun. We've had some great town and castle sieges go down recently that were enjoyable from both sides, I don't think anyone in particular cared one way or the other if it was pvp or pve. Also, I don't see how taking credit for what is almost entirely panos' doing makes EU as a whole all that more appealing. He is the cause of 99% of EU's pvp battles, it isn't like you guys did much other than take AI fiefs, trade, and then "invade" the NA steppe. Pot calling the kettle black, my friend.

Either way, the reason NA is currently "behind" EU in strat, and the reason we always have been, is because we shun carebear alliances while you all flock to them time and time again. Your one invading faction from EU has 32 members, the same number as the three largest NA factions (Acre, HoC, TotRS) combined. And that is why NA strat will always remain superior to EU. We don't rely on other regions to to have our fun, we can make decently-balanced rosters and wars on our own.

Tl;dr:

If EU so busy y u invading us?  Checkmate.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2018, 11:49:39 pm »
lol

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2018, 11:56:09 pm »
+4
the reason NA is currently "behind" EU in strat, and the reason we always have been, is because we shun carebear alliances
NA factions are aiming to take control of larger, harder-to-capture fiefs such as the towns and castles on the map. Despite having fewer players and fewer fiefs, NA has more player-owned towns/castles than EU does.
(click to show/hide)
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Reinhardt

• Count
  • Renown: 274
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusaders of Acre
  • IRC nick: Reinhardt
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2018, 12:08:56 am »
+5
Is this guy a new kesh or something

Gold.

It seems NA is pretty universally against the invading EU scum. Too many strategus rounds of carebare alliances and try-harding. Let's git 'em bois!

^ IMG borrowed from Thalion's 4th of July shootout.
"A leader is a dealer in hope."

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2018, 01:21:19 pm »
+5
In my opinion, considering the very low number of active players, i would like to see eu and na combined onto only one single map, the community is so small now that this division is only further killing it.  Let the attacker set the server for the battle and offset the defensive advantage, this would make people less likely to sit in fiefs playing trade simulator and reward activity and aggression.  If the devs are planning to alter the battle scheduling system so that there is just a set window for playing that would hopefully ensure that there will be no horribly timed battles any more, that said people from eastern europe and pacific coast america are probably always going to have problems finding a time which is suitable for both.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 03:40:14 pm by Casimir »
Turtles

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2018, 02:19:40 pm »
+3
In my opinion, considering the very low number of active players, i would like to see eu and na combined onto only one single map, the community is so small now that this division is only further killing it.  Let the attacker set the server for the battle and offset the defensive advantage, this would make people less likely to sit in fiefs playing trade simulator and reward activity and aggression.  If the devs are planning to alter the battle scheduling system so that there are is just a set window for playing that would hopefully ensure that there will be no horribly timed battles any more, that said people from eastern europe and pacific coast america are probably always going to have problems finding a time which is suitable for both.

Agreed, I suggested one map before this round even started because of the low population.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2018, 02:30:23 pm »
Agreed, I suggested one map before this round even started because of the low population.

Many did, but prof didn’t figure it out how to do it before strat was started

Offline blizz

• Count
  • Renown: 216
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT/blackbastards
  • Game nicks: blizz
« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2018, 10:48:38 pm »
alright sure attacking na but can you just change your faction name bc thats just not even close to correct english like i can barely tell what youre trying to say

Offline blizz

• Count
  • Renown: 216
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT/blackbastards
  • Game nicks: blizz
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2018, 02:17:13 am »
It's a very valuable meme, and it served as a beacon leading me back to cRPG.

They lack good propaganda and PR, so this excellent meme is lost on you.

???? ur right it is lost on me lmfao

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2018, 02:32:39 am »
+1
Insipid fools, your swords will come to rest across your own hearts. You bring death and nothing more. No legacy, no honor, no gain.

Only death and dust.

Death, is coming.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2018, 03:13:22 am »
(click to show/hide)

I dun get it

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2018, 03:31:17 am »
I dun get it
I was implying that NA has more player-owned towns and castles because nobody was making a concerted effort to sign for defense on land-grab sieges until Occitan appeared from the ether, and that those "harder-to-capture" fiefs aren't all that hard to capture when you have most NA strat players willing to sign for you or at least not sign against you. The further implication there is that we don't actually shun carebear alliances.
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2018, 03:49:47 am »
+5
I was implying that NA has more player-owned towns and castles because nobody was making a concerted effort to sign for defense on land-grab sieges until Occitan appeared from the ether, and that those "harder-to-capture" fiefs aren't all that hard to capture when you have most NA strat players willing to sign for you or at least not sign against you. The further implication there is that we don't actually shun carebear alliances.

Yeah, there are plenty of "why even bother?" siege "defenses," ain't gonna lie. But we still got some large fights here and there, so it isn't like it's actually dead. And we had NA-based drama with wars brewing before EU came and potentially put a stopper to NA v. NA battles for the time being. 

While we have had large alliances in the past (FCC, CC, Gobblins, VE, chadzian Empire, etc.), none of them (except gobbs, maybe) had ever individually been such a large percentage of the population as UIF and this new EU faction are. Back when we had mega-NA alliances there were always enough players on the opposing side to make things interesting. EU's strat has been entirely run by one faction for the past several iterations of strat. So sure, we've had NA shitposters call some of our factions "carebear alliances," but EU's has always put ours to shame, namely since ours were carebear alliances in name alone, and only called such in diplomacy threads started by the opposition. The key difference being that we had opposition that could even put up a fight, while EU never really did, and anyone not in the carebear alliance was left to fight over the scraps of the map they didn't bother ruling over.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 03:54:00 am by Jona »

Offline Snicky

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2018, 05:55:57 am »
+8