Author Topic: BAN SB_Veselov and SB_Akbar  (Read 2668 times)

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • Renown: 187
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • Known as the best player of cRPG.
    • View Profile
BAN SB_Veselov and SB_Akbar
« on: February 23, 2018, 06:46:09 pm »
1. Name of your character involve: Xestaboo
2. Name of offending character(s): SB_Veselov and SK_Akbar
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: 18:38-39 GMT +1
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after: I accidently nudged Veselov ONCE (which does not count as teamhitting or killing when no enemy is around) and they fucking go rampage on me and try to kill me as hard as they can, those fucks.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did: Retards?! I don't know veselov got banned many times before for this shit.
6. Multiple Screenshots:
https://i.imgur.com/huFEM1A.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/pJECG9x.jpg
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened: Kastu, I think.
Xesta you dumb fuck it all started because of you.Everyone i know in this server hates u pimple faced fuck.Go find someone else to pull your nipples,spit your face and tell how stupid you are i'm done with you.I'LL KEBAP YOUR ASS ON MY SHISH I'LL TURN FACE HOLES INTO A SPERM SPLATTER TO GROW FETUS IN UR MOMS UTERUS

Offline Akbar

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: BAN SB_Veselov and SB_Akbar
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 07:07:02 pm »
why you dont screen when you attack Veselov when he reload arbalet ?....  and did this every round of...and you're still doing it..
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 07:10:05 pm by Akbar »

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2018, 07:13:56 pm »
Are you stupid? I did that ONCE, ONLY ONCE. And that was by mistake. That doesn't give you both fucks the right to go mad on my ass.
Xesta you dumb fuck it all started because of you.Everyone i know in this server hates u pimple faced fuck.Go find someone else to pull your nipples,spit your face and tell how stupid you are i'm done with you.I'LL KEBAP YOUR ASS ON MY SHISH I'LL TURN FACE HOLES INTO A SPERM SPLATTER TO GROW FETUS IN UR MOMS UTERUS

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2018, 07:16:32 pm »
Also "attack", you do realize nudging is not the same as attacking like you both did seen on my screen?!

Offline Jony

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2018, 07:23:48 pm »
If that matters i've seen Xestaboo nudge to the ground range that are aiming, not in that moment! But before more than couple times!
"if DTV is the only thing you're here for, there are better games out there."

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2018, 07:37:21 pm »
No I did not stop taking his side cus he's your friend. I did nudge him down a few more times AFTER what he did in this thread. And he was the only one I was nudging down afterwards cus he's a fucking moron and teamkills everyone who nudges him down only for once.

Offline Jony

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2018, 07:46:25 pm »
Sorry for spam///    I don't know these guys, never been on TS even with them, but i take their side, because i've seen you trolling like that before. Just saying no more.
How you gonna feel if you are an crossbowmen and you reload your weapon for 6-8 secs, while maybe enemies are moving near, and after somebody nudge you down... you have to get up and reload again like 10 sec new delay to shoot...  Not like archery to reload for a sec!

Just don't mess/joke with ppl that are not your comrades. If you do, be a man and take responsibility. Don't cry for something that you started.
"if DTV is the only thing you're here for, there are better games out there."

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2018, 07:54:37 pm »
Dude, like I said. I nudged him ONCE that was AN ACCIDENT, get that in your head. I was about to jump next up the wall seen on the screen then I pressed nudge and he stood near me with akbar. He didn't even fucking reload you moron. He was aiming and that doesn't take your bolt away. So dunno wtf you are on about. I never nudged anyone else. I started nudging him after he fucking gone berserk on my ass. So please, get off now you didn't see shit as it seems.

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2018, 08:02:11 pm »
Also how about you look at the previous thread? He did the same shit all over again. Getting kicked/nudged for once doesn't give you the right to go full nuts on everyone. If everyone did that we would just tk each other 24/7.

Offline Telford

• Baron
  • Renown: 96
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Unionen
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Telford_X | Kalmar_Koenigstiger_II | Kalmar_Windhund_XIV | Kalmar_Silberloewe_II |
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline oerput

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • cuckold
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Gooseberry
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2018, 09:37:17 pm »
i saw the whole thing. i was chasing xestaboo, veselov and akbar. xesta nudged him while he was reloading. veselov raged and started teamhitting him. i killed them both when i reached. theyre both assholes ban them both

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2018, 10:06:58 pm »
i saw the whole thing. i was chasing xestaboo, veselov and akbar. xesta nudged him while he was reloading. veselov raged and started teamhitting him. i killed them both when i reached. theyre both assholes ban them both

Rofl, stfu liar. That happened when we spawned you fucking moron. Can someone ban him instead? For spreading false informations and not being part of this discussion anyways cus he's not involved. Take a clear look at the screen which I posted. Timer says 6:30 minutes remaining and the enemy is on the other side of the map. Ban yourself.

Offline oerput

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • cuckold
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Gooseberry
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2018, 01:46:39 am »
oh sorry thought its about the thing i saw earlier this evening. u did those things though im not lying. why would i lie for a cunt like veselov

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2018, 05:50:59 pm »
Both Akbar and Veselov have a history of raging like children whenever anyone does anything even slightly near damaging them, it could be a nudge, it could be a kick, it could be an accidental teamhit which you apologise for, it doesn't matter, they will report you and in some cases constantly teamhit you. Imo they're both cunts but to avoid the situation just maybe don't nudge them. I get that you accidentally did it but me personally I just try to avoid them entirely as I know that they're basically the equivelant of a child.

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline fetus

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
  • some random turk idk
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikulu
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2018, 06:40:34 pm »
Both Akbar and Veselov have a history of raging like children whenever anyone does anything even slightly near damaging them, it could be a nudge, it could be a kick, it could be an accidental teamhit which you apologise for, it doesn't matter, they will report you and in some cases constantly teamhit you. Imo they're both cunts but to avoid the situation just maybe don't nudge them. I get that you accidentally did it but me personally I just try to avoid them entirely as I know that they're basically the equivelant of a child.
wow meanie pants