Author Topic: WHERE IS HESKEY?  (Read 1434 times)

Offline Bugnir

• Count
  • Renown: 212
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Scum of Caladria
  • Game nicks: Bugnir
WHERE IS HESKEY?
« on: February 21, 2018, 04:25:11 pm »
+12
With Ras mentally unstable and making rage threads about OKAM it made me wonder why Heskey haven't showed up to post in them. With threads like these you'd think Heskey would've made an appreance by now, heck even Ras calls out to him to respond.

Heskey where are you boy?????? Come here i wanna talk to you ... Did you get any money out of this ??

So with all this fuel why haven't Heskey showed up yet. Maybe, perhaps just maybe, Ras KNEW Heskey wouldn't show up and went ahead and slandered him anyways to make it seem as if Heskey was avoiding the thread altogether. I feared Ras might do something rash soon but what if he already has and what if the first victim is Heskey? The only piece of evidence we have of Heskey being alive is a private conversation between him and Ras.
(click to show/hide)
Which might be a complete lie from Ras trying to hide the fact that he put Heskey in the ground.

Can anyone confirm Heskeys safety?

Speaking of disappearances how can we be sure chadz really is in China or is alive at all. Thinking about it wouldn't chadz have made an appearance by now with all these harsh allogations thrown against him, but perhaps he too fell victim to Ras. It is entirely possible the communication people have had with chadz is in fact just sockpuppet or proxies of Ras made to conceal chadz's murder.

So it leaves us asking, how many people have fallen victim to Ras' murder spree?

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
Re: WHERE IS HESKEY?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 04:52:00 pm »
+5
I thought it was common knowledge that Ras is just the alt account Heskey logs into right before snorting a line or two...  :rolleyes:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 05:32:05 pm »
+6
I thought it was common knowledge that Ras is just the alt account Heskey logs into right before snorting a line or two...  :rolleyes:

I was gonna say that Ras is probably just Heskey... I mean...
Why would Ras challenge Heskey? Like, Heskey is famous or what? Lol.
No, I'm not jealous, no its not true, its bullshit! Oh hi Mark.

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2018, 10:14:45 pm »
Isn't Heskey still muted?

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2018, 01:41:03 am »
Who would mute HESKEYTIME and for what reason? Come to think of it, I haven't talked or seen him on discord either. I am sad. RIP HESKEYTIME, I will hire professional mourners to ease the pain.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 02:47:48 am by Bronto »

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2018, 06:12:55 am »
Who would mute HESKEYTIME and for what reason? Come to think of it, I haven't talked or seen him on discord either. I am sad. RIP HESKEYTIME, I will hire professional mourners to ease the pain.

(click to show/hide)

Dunno, but I saw that he was muted a while ago and he has a 10% warning level still:
http://forum.melee.org/index.php?action=profile;u=19697

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • Renown: 363
  • Infamy: 482
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2018, 07:38:57 am »
I was gonna say that Ras is probably just Heskey... I mean...
Why would Ras challenge Heskey? Like, Heskey is famous or what? Lol.
No, I'm not jealous, no its not true, its bullshit! Oh hi Mark.
If you go to OKAM on steam you can probably  understand why .

Do be jealous Butan ...I always admired your STR build back in the day but after that shameful patch that killed the STR builds you betrayed me.

I will never forget that.
 you are a traitor and you will always  be a traitor.
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened"

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2018, 07:54:38 am »
With Ras mentally unstable and making rage threads about OKAM it made me wonder why Heskey haven't showed up to post in them. With threads like these you'd think Heskey would've made an appreance by now, heck even Ras calls out to him to respond.

So with all this fuel why haven't Heskey showed up yet. Maybe, perhaps just maybe, Ras KNEW Heskey wouldn't show up and went ahead and slandered him anyways to make it seem as if Heskey was avoiding the thread altogether. I feared Ras might do something rash soon but what if he already has and what if the first victim is Heskey? The only piece of evidence we have of Heskey being alive is a private conversation between him and Ras.
(click to show/hide)
Which might be a complete lie from Ras trying to hide the fact that he put Heskey in the ground.

Can anyone confirm Heskeys safety?

Speaking of disappearances how can we be sure chadz really is in China or is alive at all. Thinking about it wouldn't chadz have made an appearance by now with all these harsh allogations thrown against him, but perhaps he too fell victim to Ras. It is entirely possible the communication people have had with chadz is in fact just sockpuppet or proxies of Ras made to conceal chadz's murder.

So it leaves us asking, how many people have fallen victim to Ras' murder spree?

We all know that you know where Heskey is at?

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2018, 10:55:14 am »
+1
I always admired your STR build back in the day but after that shameful patch that killed the STR builds you betrayed me.

I will never forget that.
 you are a traitor and you will always  be a traitor.

So I was a traitor even back when you admired me? So you admired a traitor? Why do you love traitors so much? Traitor.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2018, 11:36:14 am »
So I was a traitor even back when you admired me? So you admired a traitor? Why do you love traitors so much? Traitor.

I hope you are not high or drunk .....

I said after the patch you become a traitor and an agiwhore. You became just like them ..go away now traitor you dont deserve to talk to me. I will always be an STR build for life. Even though an 12 str can do more dmg than an 33 str

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2018, 02:30:25 pm »
+2

I hope you are not high or drunk .....

I said after the patch you become a traitor and an agiwhore. You became just like them ..go away now traitor you dont deserve to talk to me. I will always be an STR build for life. Even though an 12 str can do more dmg than an 33 str

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2018, 02:48:22 pm »
+4

(click to show/hide)

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2018, 02:50:44 pm »
+9
yeah but do you reverse chamber traitor?