Poll

Is the Panos right, again?

Panos the Turkslayer? More like Panos the Wisest (I agree)
16 (57.1%)
Panos the Turkslayer? More like Panos the Turk  (I suck dicks and I disagree)
12 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: February 21, 2018, 09:27:47 am

Author Topic: Double XP on the battle servers.  (Read 994 times)

Offline Panos_Tournament

• Earl
  • Renown: 316
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Double XP on the battle servers.
« on: February 14, 2018, 09:25:41 am »
+2
Do it, or else the mod will soon be dead again.

Really, something must be done to counter the DTV retardation.

Offline Telford

• Baron
  • Renown: 96
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Unionen
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Telford_X | Kalmar_Koenigstiger_II | Kalmar_Windhund_XIV | Kalmar_Silberloewe_II |
Re: Double XP on the battle servers.
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 09:33:33 am »
Saturday night fever, double xp 7 o'clock to midnight or something. For grinding Saturday nights on the battle server when you could be out getting shitfaced?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Panos_Tournament

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 09:41:00 am »
Saturday night fever, double xp 7 o'clock to midnight or something. For grinding Saturday nights on the battle server when you could be out getting shitfaced?

Normal weekdays double XP, WEEKENDS TRIPLE MADNESS.

FUCKING DO IT NERDS

Offline Dalhi

• Earl
  • Renown: 415
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dalhi
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2018, 09:45:50 am »
+5
DTV is 30 players that would quit EU_1 after 2 rounds anyway, but yeah rewards are quite too high.

cRPG has few other cancers, and they lay deeper than you would think.
Wipe could solve few, but it is not the best solution without changing some of core mechanics like multiplier,banner balance and bonuses from looms... that is an issue as it will never happen so... rip.

Also, stop respecing to archers/xbowers/throwers you cunts.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 09:59:17 am by Dalhi »

Offline Panos_Tournament

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2018, 09:54:50 am »
+3
DTV is 30 players that would quit EU_1 after 2 rounds anyway, but yeah rewards are quite too high.

cRPG has few other cancers, and they lay deeper than you would think.
Wipe could solve few, but it is not the best solution without changing some of core mechanics like multiplier,banner balance and bonuses from looms... that is an issue as it will never happen so... rip.

Simple ideas are always the best solution.

Penalty free respec from 7 days to 3.
Free Heirloom exchange per 7 days, AND YEAH JAMES, NO ONE WANTS TO USE THE MARKETPLACE ANYMORE, ITS 2018 DEAL WITH IT.
Double XP on weekdays, triple xp on weekends
Bring back the old balance, even though I disagree, until something new happens.

Offline tropik33

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dagoth_the_Dunmer, JazonN
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2018, 11:08:09 am »
+1
I dont think that double XP would fix problem. Its like i would rather play DTV with 30 ppl than play 13vs13 battle.IMO a lot of people launching cRPG have similiar think process. I mean do you really guys care so much about XP ? A lot of players are 32-33 lvl so they need like vagillion XP for next level. Does it really matter if you will be getting 7 or 14 k exp? Go play start boring af strat then, its much more xp efficient. Why do even need leveling then, every new char should be 30 from start maybe. For me , I could just play this mod with constant x1, just want to have fun playing.

“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.”

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2018, 11:30:55 am »
+1
I do think anyone should be able to play whichever gamemode they like, and I'm fairly sure Professor is trying to code in a happy hour kinda thing to give us bonus xp during a certain time period.

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Sagar

• Earl
  • Renown: 463
  • Infamy: 279
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bogumili
  • Game nicks: Sagar
  • IRC nick: Sagar
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2018, 12:56:48 pm »
+1
We need Battle Royale server.
All spawn naked, looting ....     8-)

Offline Telford

• Baron
  • Renown: 96
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Unionen
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Telford_X | Kalmar_Koenigstiger_II | Kalmar_Windhund_XIV | Kalmar_Silberloewe_II |
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2018, 01:00:15 pm »
+1
I dont think that double XP would fix problem. Its like i would rather play DTV with 30 ppl than play 13vs13 battle.IMO a lot of people launching cRPG have similiar think process. I mean do you really guys care so much about XP ? A lot of players are 32-33 lvl so they need like vagillion XP for next level. Does it really matter if you will be getting 7 or 14 k exp? Go play start boring af strat then, its much more xp efficient. Why do even need leveling then, every new char should be 30 from start maybe. For me , I could just play this mod with constant x1, just want to have fun playing.

We clearly don't share the same mindset. I'm intent on reaching level 34 before the mod dies, to be honest.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2018, 01:23:03 pm »
+2

We clearly don't share the same mindset. I'm intent on reaching level 34 before the mod dies, to be honest.

Having a RPG progression game with no progression is pointless and removes so much inventive for people to play. And yes I mean play, as in actually trying to fucking win rounds, not just play for 'fun'. Which is why wipe is the only answer. Vets are so glutted with high levels, gold and looms they can't even imagine what it's like for newer players and want the game to cater to their dead gay old stagnant opulence.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2018, 09:02:29 pm »
If you don't care about xp why are you playing dtv? Is it really a challenge to stand in a shed while someone with a shield blocks the door and someone else pounds the braindead a.i. mob with a mail?
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline tropik33

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dagoth_the_Dunmer, JazonN
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2018, 09:51:27 pm »
Because I like playing DTV from time to time. It's kinda fun. Sometimes it's good to turn your brain off.
“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.”