Author Topic: New Team Balance Sucks  (Read 5531 times)

Offline Panos_Tournament

• Earl
  • Renown: 316
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: New Team Balance Sucks
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2018, 08:00:14 am »
+1
PLEASE DEVES, REMOVE THE NEW BALANCE, CAUSE THE VANGUARD BADDIES AND THE MERC BADDIES, CAN NOT DO A PROPER CLAN STACK AND HAVE X5 FOR HOURS.

WAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAA.

As ive said it before corsair, youre shit, youre trash, and youre nothing without the banner stack, like most of the vanguards and the mercs.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2018, 08:08:58 am »
+3
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Tbh I'd rather be getting stomped by banner stack than have this schizophrenic shit called current balance. As much as they're mostly cunts & dickheads but they should be allowed to play together ALL the time cause that's the point of this game and clans in the first place. You should just make sure that the big stacks are equally split so they don't end up on the same team. People with random or faction banners should be getting thrown around like manure on a fertile field, not clans trying to teamwork (even if they're all ranged cunts).

As ive said it before corsair, youre shit, youre trash, and youre nothing without the banner stack, like most of the vanguards and the mercs.

Amen to that.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Panos_Tournament

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2018, 09:17:37 am »
Gurnisson does not like the truth as it seems.

Offline Kenda

• Baron
  • Renown: 115
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2018, 09:49:49 am »
+1
It's not only about the ability to play with your clanmates for the sake of winning, the whole game plays differently when no clan has all (or atleast a large majority) of their members on one team.

Teamwork between infantry felt almost non-existant atleast during my 2h session yesterday. Whether the clan is smaller or larger the fact that you can see groups forming helps everyone to get a more structured battle. And the constant shuffling of players between teams like a deck of cards makes it extra hard to know who you can teamwork with and who's even interested in teamwork.

Not saying the old system made everyone shield wall and group up perfectly either but it definitely helps. Whether that is preferred over class balance though is another question. Main problem in my opinion is the constant shuffling since there's a large chance you cant work with the people you did last round, regardless of whether its a clanmate or not.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 09:55:16 am by Kenda »
Trollers hear me, i rek you all motherfuckers in real life. You think you can troll me like this behind your screen foking nerd asses? I m gonna find you and ban your ass myseld.

I m watching you

Offline mr_baby_head

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2018, 10:35:39 am »
I like not getting ganked by clanboys all day.

Offline Elmetiacos

• Count
  • Renown: 175
  • cRPG Player
  • You've probably teamkilled me
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Hot_Chick_with_a_Sword, Dark_Rose_Knight
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2018, 11:23:59 am »
Tbh I'd rather be getting stomped by banner stack than have this schizophrenic shit called current balance. As much as they're mostly cunts & dickheads but they should be allowed to play together ALL the time cause that's the point of this game and clans in the first place.
Since when was that the idea of the game? It was a long time ago, but I can remember when clan stacking was banned and the Greys got threatened with a ban for all going spec and joining together to try and make sure they ended up on the same team.
The word is "anyway" not "anyways". You are not Gabby Hayes.

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • Renown: 1168
  • Infamy: 616
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2018, 11:38:18 am »
(click to show/hide)

I know you're doing a lot of good work for the community, and it's appreciated, however I also know that many people in clans enjoy playing the game together. On a night we will usually have maybe 8-12 people at the same time on teamspeak playing together, as I'm sure other clans do.

Many people come to play together, and when the teams were getting shuffled around there were a lot of cries of "what's the point if we can't teamwork", "what team am i even on", "why bother playing if you can't play with your friends", and, "this isn't even fun, i'm quitting".

I know that it makes me personally want to play a lot less (and many others i'm sure), if firstly we cannot play together, and secondly we're being randomly tossed from team to team every single round. If this new balance continues, I predict quite a few people will just not play any more. The main enjoyment I get from the game is playing with my friends, I almost never ever play solo (as do many others).

The people complaining about class balance were a vocal minority, as usual spearheaded by Panos. The best thing to do as a cRPG dev is to never listen to Panos (thus the reason he's been banned 831 times up till this point).

I don't think I've ever claimed not to be trash :), we can't all be as good as you Panos!
I 10/10'd cRPG on moddb.com!

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline Dalhi

• Earl
  • Renown: 415
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dalhi
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2018, 11:39:32 am »
That is not surprising, but when people started complaining about balance it had to happen. Either fix class balance within your clans or just be patient and wait for some more tweaks.
From both side perspective (long time clan stacker and long time playing on my own) I have to admit that banner balance is an issue for some lower population server (<30) but with at least 50 it doesn't really matter as there is usually someone to counter stack.
I love the banner balance feature, but sometimes it leads players to leave the server. Hopefully it will not have to be so strickt once Professor will get rid of multiplier system, as its one of the biggest flaws of cRPG. Once it's done (december 2010) who knows maybe some gamemods will get revived, like conquest for example as it's a bit more objective than battle, and battle with bugged MoTF sucks monkey balls, also headshots doesn't hurt that much since you spawn again within few seconds.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 12:15:46 pm by Dalhi »

Offline Panos_Tournament

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2018, 11:49:05 am »
Notice that the only people who complain about banner balance are from Vanguard and Mercs.

Bunch of cucks.

Offline Kenda

• Baron
  • Renown: 115
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2018, 12:00:17 pm »
I like not getting ganked by clanboys all day.
You dont miss fighting side by side with your krems brethren?

Think anyone who's in a clan that likes to teamwork doesnt like the idea of not being able to play together, just happens Vangay and mercs are the biggest and most active.  :lol:
Trollers hear me, i rek you all motherfuckers in real life. You think you can troll me like this behind your screen foking nerd asses? I m gonna find you and ban your ass myseld.

I m watching you

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2018, 12:11:03 pm »
Since when was that the idea of the game? It was a long time ago, but I can remember when clan stacking was banned and the Greys got threatened with a ban for all going spec and joining together to try and make sure they ended up on the same team.

Because they were actively dodging autobalance by spectating and then joining. It was a different scenario entirely.

Notice that the only people who complain about banner balance are from Vanguard and Mercs.

Bunch of cucks.

Notice how the ones blaming us for liking to play with eachother are the people without clans.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2018, 12:19:48 pm »
tbh if you cant team fight with random pubs you are pretty bad at the game at this point. How is it difficult to team fight with anyone on the server, we have all been playing for years lmao

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2018, 12:24:07 pm »
+2
tbh if you cant team fight with random pubs you are pretty bad at the game at this point. How is it difficult to team fight with anyone on the server, we have all been playing for years lmao

You'd know the difference if youve ever played with a proper stack of people. There are incredibly few you can actually properly fight with. Most people still are completely clueless to the idea of target switching to help eachother out.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Panos_Tournament

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2018, 12:31:16 pm »
Notice how the ones blaming us for liking to play with eachother are the people without clans.

Can you guess why?

1. Im better than most of you.

2. I do not need clan stacking to roll constantly on x5

3. I have been asked by multiple clans to join them, Mercs, Amox, Tomaton, Byzantium, etc etc.

The only clan Ive liked over the years, were the Templars, thats why everynow and then I join their banner. They are mostly chilled dudes, who play the game to have fun, not to tryhard like most of you.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2018, 12:36:17 pm »
+1
The first though that I had after finding this thread was: be strong dev team, be strong...