Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 151486 times)

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #1890 on: July 04, 2018, 06:50:32 am »
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #1891 on: July 04, 2018, 07:35:15 am »

the guy has a microphone and the goy doesn't, obvious Vietnamese protestant conspiracy to supplant the jews with French people so that they will turn New York into new Ho Chi Min.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: July 04, 2018, 07:54:52 am »
+2
haha, i'm with you Brother, there's no way powerful people could ever have an agenda and the means to further said agenda. it's simply impossible, i mean look outside bro! the bar's right there, let's just go chill out & have a drink
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1893 on: July 04, 2018, 08:36:20 am »
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #1894 on: July 04, 2018, 08:56:20 am »
What was it?

To my experience warnings for "racism" etc. is usually Uther Pendragon.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1895 on: July 04, 2018, 09:27:29 am »
+4
uther is a bitch

change my mind

« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 09:33:36 am by Vibe »

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: July 04, 2018, 09:29:26 am »
+1
I wonder if Uther is really from Poland. He's in a reverse situation of most of the people who would defend white identity in the west; he should be a dissenter amongst nationalists in Poland.

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1897 on: July 04, 2018, 09:50:51 am »
I wonder if Uther is really from Poland. He's in a reverse situation of most of the people who would defend white identity in the west; he should be a dissenter amongst nationalists in Poland.
wald0 is right lol,he must be black inside

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #1898 on: July 04, 2018, 10:47:18 am »
wald0 is right lol,he must be black inside

bro why do you kill owls, that is like not cool, owl are super good at killing stuff, i feel like you are compensating for something
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #1899 on: July 04, 2018, 11:57:54 am »
"constant bombardment" , paranoid delusional, lock him up boys.

sounds like you need a safe space little buddy, I got you.  These guys will guard your room from minorities and the escapist bug-boys.

I can understand how it might not seem that way when you read nothing and pay no attention to anything beyond your autistically self-centered international man of mystery narcissism. The links and imgs I occasionally post here are a small fraction of what is poured out on a daily basis. James already complains about quintuple posting, but if I really wanted to I could just endlessly post clown world propaganda. Not like there's a dearth of it.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: July 04, 2018, 03:20:40 pm »
except you intentionally go looking for stupid shit so you can put it in your stupid shit pile and roll around in it saying the world is going to shit.
later today you will go look for more stupid shit to try to prove that stupid shit is happening to further your shit lust and add it to your shit pit.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 03:26:50 pm by Drunken_sailor »
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: July 04, 2018, 04:32:36 pm »
Yeah man, I have to go so far to look for these things, the unknown and marginal fucking New Yorker. This shit isn't mainstream at all! Again, maybe if you weren't a deliberately ignorant retarded piece of shit, you would realize this crap is constantly shoved and promoted, everywhere. But you're clearly an illiterate moron, so that's asking too much, to have an inkling of awareness of wtf is going on around you.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #1902 on: July 04, 2018, 05:16:08 pm »
+2
except you intentionally go looking for stupid shit so you can put it in your stupid shit pile and roll around in it saying the world is going to shit.
later today you will go look for more stupid shit to try to prove that stupid shit is happening to further your shit lust and add it to your shit pit.

everybody knows that as long as literal hordes of *insert whatever group of people you dislike* aren't on your doorstep attempting to force entry into your home and ravage your sweet boipucci, there is l i t e r a l l y nothing to be worried about

(click to show/hide)

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: July 04, 2018, 06:08:28 pm »
everybody knows that as long as literal hordes of *insert whatever group of people you dislike* .....

you're right that's why I'm here telling this cock gobbler that racism is wrong.

Yeah man, I have to go so far to look for these things, the unknown and marginal fucking New Yorker.
cancel your New Yorker subscription and get a National Review subscription, they have such alluring titles as "Liberals Sour on the First Amendment" https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/07/free-speech-liberals-turn-against/  I bet you would love that article.

I could read this magazine every day like you apparently read the New Yorker and spike my blood pressure through the roof until I was raving on a random gaming forum about the conservative agenda and there secret WASP agenda's to oppress my sexual orgies involving turkeys but I don't because I prefer my sanity.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 06:12:44 pm by Drunken_sailor »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: July 04, 2018, 06:28:58 pm »
+2
you're right that's why I'm here telling this cock gobbler that racism is wrong.

You're incredibly shit at it. Maybe this is because you have no understanding of anything, but merely "telling" people they are wrong doesn't really work. Imagine being such a fucking retard you believe that muh waycism being wong is so self-evident it doesn't even merit arguement, debate or explanation, merely submissive acceptance. But you're not a brainwashed mongoloid at all lol. I'm sure you are just as vehement in your doctrinaire belief when it is white people on the receiving end, right, you fucking quadroon indjun cunt?