Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 151848 times)

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #1905 on: July 04, 2018, 06:36:38 pm »
I'm not so delusional to think that there is any way to convince some one over the internet to change their mind, so excuse me for giving you minimal effort, but racism is wrong though.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: July 04, 2018, 06:54:59 pm »
archibot. you don't have the faculties to even dip your toe and test the water on this subject
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: July 04, 2018, 07:06:39 pm »
true, the Rothschilds would though, Ill have to go get my supreme overlord to come here and debate with you.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
« Reply #1908 on: July 05, 2018, 12:46:12 am »
+1
i've got this one boys.

i disagree, racism is right

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: July 05, 2018, 02:38:43 am »
no sir, very wrong, not saying you cant be one, but you will be wrong.

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: July 05, 2018, 02:58:15 am »
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
« Reply #1911 on: July 05, 2018, 05:45:31 am »
+1
no sir, very wrong, not saying you cant be one, but you will be wrong.

i disagree, you are wrong

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: July 05, 2018, 05:47:24 am »
i've got this one boys.

i disagree, racism is right
rascism is left too
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #1913 on: July 05, 2018, 10:58:54 am »
+2
Lol check out this fucking delusional racist international man of mystery. Just because this shit is happening in the BBC which is funded by the brit taxpayers, just lol. Fucking paranoid idiot should just ignore it, what a whiny cunt.

https://amp.theguardian.com/film/2018/jul/04/terry-gilliam-on-diversity-bbc-monty-python-black-lesbian
Terry Gilliam has responded to the BBC diversity debate which referenced Monty Python by saying: “I tell the world now I’m a black lesbian.”
Gilliam was commenting on the row over diversity triggered by the BBC’s unveiling of its new comedy programming, announced in June, at which the BBC’s controller of comedy commissioning Shane Allen emphasised the corporation’s commitment to “the stories that haven’t been told and the voices we haven’t yet heard”. In response to a question about Monty Python’s Flying Circus, Allen said: “If you’re going to assemble a team now, it’s not going to be six Oxbridge white blokes. It’s going to be a diverse range of people who reflect the modern world.”
Speaking at a press conference at the Karlovy Vary film festival, where he was presenting his new film The Man Who Killed Don Quixote, Gilliam said: “It made me cry: the idea that ... no longer six white Oxbridge men can make a comedy show. Now we need one of this, one of that, everybody represented... this is bullshit. I no longer want to be a white male, I don’t want to be blamed for everything wrong in the world: I tell the world now I’m a black lesbian... My name is Loretta and I’m a BLT, a black lesbian in transition.”

He added: “[Allen’s] statement made me so angry, all of us so angry. Comedy is not assembled, it’s not like putting together a boy band where you put together one of this, one of that everyone is represented.”

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: July 05, 2018, 11:09:38 am »
+2
daily reminder that BBC posted this, truly a reason to doubt invention of internet was a good thing

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: July 05, 2018, 11:12:38 am »
B-but there's occasional articles in the mainstream that don't outright suck the dick of regressive idiots and even dare to say it might be not always be a positive thing, and that's just the same!

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #1916 on: July 05, 2018, 12:10:21 pm »
-+-= ?
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #1917 on: July 05, 2018, 12:12:00 pm »
+1
https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-36442982

Doctor Who: Role was offered to black actor, says Steven Moffat

Moffat said the show had "no excuse" not to feature a more diverse cast, adding it would be "amazing" for it to have two non-white lead actors.

"We decided that the new companion was going to be non-white, and that was an absolute decision, because we need to do better on that. We just have to," Moffat said.

"I don't mean that we've done terribly - our guest casts are among the most diverse on television - but I feel as though I could have done better overall."

Earlier this year, Undercover became the first BBC One drama to feature two non-white actors, with Adrian Lester and Sophie Okonedo in the leading roles.

Moffat, who is also Doctor Who's lead writer, said he would be keen for his show to do the same thing.

"Two non-white leads would be amazing. In fact, a lot of people would barely notice," he said.

Moffat said the show must find new ways to get ethnic minority actors on screen in future.

"We've kind of got to tell a lie. We'll go back into history and there will be black people where, historically, there wouldn't have been, and we won't dwell on that.

"We'll say, 'To hell with it, this is the imaginary, better version of the world. By believing in it, we'll summon it forth'."

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #1918 on: July 05, 2018, 12:16:27 pm »
It's like, look at all this shitty bullshit that we don't like, but look how they see and they do, whereas it's a way to them to look either for the audience which shall be. The audience not knowing, that which we know. Ergo 'tis shitty bullshit.
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: July 05, 2018, 01:14:06 pm »
+2
It's like, look at all this shitty bullshit that we don't like, but look how they see and they do, whereas it's a way to them to look either for the audience which shall be. The audience not knowing, that which we know. Ergo 'tis shitty bullshit.

Want to try again in non-tard english?