Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 150095 times)

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #1815 on: June 28, 2018, 02:02:11 am »
US border spooks
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #1816 on: June 28, 2018, 12:05:28 pm »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: June 28, 2018, 02:53:04 pm »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: June 28, 2018, 03:24:42 pm »
Sophia Lösche, no doubt, explained to many people who questioned her work with Muslim migrants that the “refugees” were not dangerous, they were in danger.

“A truck driver finds the body of a young German in Egino,” translated from “Un camionero deja el cadáver de una joven alemana en Egino,” by David González, El Correo, June 21, 2018 (thanks to Searchlight Germany):

SOPHIA LÖSCHE, A 28-YEAR-OLD GERMAN IMMIGRANT ACTIVIST, WAS FOUND DEAD YESTERDAY AT AROUND 3.20 PM NEAR THE EGINO GAS STATION IN THE MUNICIPALITY OF ASPARRENA IN ÁLAVA. A WEEK AGO, NOTHING WAS KNOWN ABOUT HER WHEREABOUTS SINCE SHE GOT INTO A TRUCK WITH A SEMITRAILER AND MOROCCAN PLATES IN SCHKEUDITZ, IN THE EASTERN PART OF HER COUNTRY. SHE HITCHHIKED WITH THE INTENTION OF REACHING HER HOMETOWN, AMBERG, LOCATED ABOUT 260 KILOMETERS SOUTH. THE DRIVER, ALREADY DETAINED, OF THAT VEHICLE IS THE ALLEGED KILLER.

A CIVIL GUARD TRAFFIC PATROL STOPPED HIM ON TUESDAY ON A ROAD IN THE HEIGHTS OF THE JAÉN TOWN OF BAILÉN. HE WAS SUPPOSEDLY HEADING TO THE STRAIT OF GIBRALTAR, INTENDING TO TAKE A FERRY AND DISEMBARK IN MOROCCO, WHERE HE WOULD SEEK TO ESCAPE FROM EUROPEAN JUSTICE. ON WEDNESDAY, HE WAS PLACED AT THE DISPOSAL OF THE CENTRAL COURT OF INSTRUCTION NUMBER 6 OF THE NATIONAL COURT. HIS CONFESSION MADE IT POSSIBLE TO LOCATE THE BODY OF THE YOUNG WOMAN YESTERDAY, HER CASE HAD BEEN REPORTED IN THE GERMAN MEDIA AFTER HER FAMILY REPORTED HER DISAPPEARANCE 24 HOURS AFTER HER DEATH.

SOPHIA WAS PRESIDENT OF THE YOUTH OF THE SPD (SOCIAL DEMOCRATIC PARTY) IN BAMBERG AND A UNIVERSITY STUDENT. SHE HAD WORKED WITH AN NGO ON THE GREEK ISLAND OF LESBOS, WHERE SHE HELPED IMPOVERISHED IMMIGRANTS.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: June 28, 2018, 03:33:14 pm »

This is a good example of the motte-and-bailey tactics SJWs use with the word "racism." They'll explain that no, black people can't be racist. Why? Because they're not in power, you see, racism is institutionalized bigotry, duh.

And then they'll still call every white person a racist, even those with zero power or institutional backing.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #1820 on: June 28, 2018, 09:41:18 pm »
Is that guy in the upper left like, a native Hawaiian or Ute or something? They start with black history in like 3rd or 4th grade right when they introduce WWII. History classes from elementary through college courses that are about American history cover black history very well.

In elementary school and middle school we had to read novels about the holocaust like every single year in English class. By the third year in a row everyone was tired of it like holy shit yes concentration camps are bad and existed, can we read literally anything else. The only novel I remember reading that involves black history was Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn. But it was covered thoroughly in social studies and history classes. I think some classes in high school read Uncle Tom's Cabin? but not mine. High school English was Shakespeare and different eras of poetry and Beowulf.

What novels did you guys in other countries read in school growing up?

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: June 28, 2018, 10:24:29 pm »
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #1822 on: June 28, 2018, 10:33:09 pm »
+1
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: June 29, 2018, 12:26:02 am »
+6
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: June 29, 2018, 12:39:10 am »
+1
It has been so long that I forget what it's about.visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #1825 on: June 29, 2018, 01:39:32 am »

Mandatory for our elementary school.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #1826 on: June 29, 2018, 05:44:55 am »
Is that guy in the upper left like, a native Hawaiian or Ute or something? They start with black history in like 3rd or 4th grade right when they introduce WWII. History classes from elementary through college courses that are about American history cover black history very well.

In elementary school and middle school we had to read novels about the holocaust like every single year in English class. By the third year in a row everyone was tired of it like holy shit yes concentration camps are bad and existed, can we read literally anything else. The only novel I remember reading that involves black history was Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn. But it was covered thoroughly in social studies and history classes. I think some classes in high school read Uncle Tom's Cabin? but not mine. High school English was Shakespeare and different eras of poetry and Beowulf.

i don't think you're that much different in age than me man, i was only assigned one holocaust reading in my whole public schooling and it was the ubiquitous Night by Wiesel. took them 'til i was in 10th grade, too. i sparknoted that shit and read Slaughterhouse 5 instead and got an A.

can't really remember being assigned Uncle Tom's Cabin, either. shit, can't really remember much on black history besides going hard on the MLKJ shit one month outta the year.

is my fucking county a bubble of a time-long-past or something? everyone i've talked to has very differing experience

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: June 29, 2018, 05:47:30 am »

LOL, we didn't have to read any books, because we aren't gay. We read books because we wanted to. Superior intellect, etc.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #1828 on: June 29, 2018, 08:39:15 pm »
+1

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #1829 on: June 29, 2018, 09:54:38 pm »
Dark as fuck when you consider there could be hidden messages, like that one pow who blinked out a code to the Americans.

1:20 Notice how she blinks as she says the sentence, a sentence which doesn't make sense, by the way. Then keep replaying that part, notice her intonation.
"It's paid...ugh"
Clearly this woman doesn't even believe what she's saying in this video, but she was offered a lot of money in exchange, but yet she's clever enough to sneak a message in.

Then replay 0:51 and notice the intonation and stress again. It's on the part -isis and there's barely any pause between the words.
Right after that 0:52 you can hear both "totalich/totalitarian reich", as well as "daughter disgraced"

0:59 "Odessa"  "brought to Urals"
1:00 "you're a cunt" nod towards cameraman
1:02 Kazakh-leaning

1:07 "Igo" or "Igor"

1:13 "help"

1:18 "eliminate their agents"

There's probably more in other languages that I've missed.
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.