Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 152048 times)

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #1575 on: June 08, 2018, 04:12:38 pm »
Recent swedish polls looking very good, nationalist party looking very strong, confirmed biggest party in next election. Most likely won't get any influence and there will be a grand coalition consisting of SocDem+Conservatives. Will be horrendous and an even worse government than we have now, in 2022 will get a nationalist gov with at least 2 far right parties in it.

Italian election turned out great, joining the Visegrad group and will take the fight against EU, not sure how the political situation in eastern europe looks but I guess its only positive.

Austrian gov looks good, seems like Kurz is only getting more popular, read just an hour ago they're shutting down 7 mosques and deporting 60+ imams. Right is growing bigger there as well.

Not sure how the political situation in France looks, saw some polls that has Le Pen up but just with a bit. Maybe Oberyn can chip in. Apparently Macron is getting more popular in polls but also not at all? Can't make anything out of it.

Doesn't seem to be any true party in Britain for its right wingers to turn to. Maybe one will pop up for next election, will probably gather at least 10% and then go up from there. Britain is also to white right now, give it a few elections.

AfD in Germany is rising, up to 15% from 4% 6 years ago.

Denmarks nationalist party is not really moving anywhere in the polls, but it seems like most of the parties there are very patriotic and sane already. Maybe Angantyr can talk about what's happening there.

Belgium looks fucked, non-country anyways.

Not so sure about the Netherlands, but all-in-all, it's looking amazing lads.

America is screwed, obviously,

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

But who cares, they're cucks

Offline dagu807

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • ye
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: June 08, 2018, 05:56:28 pm »
+1
France will be part of the Khilafah, inshallah.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #1577 on: June 08, 2018, 07:21:08 pm »
+1
when your whole nation can play dumb while the world goes to shit so you can come in and reap the profits afterwords
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #1578 on: June 08, 2018, 07:58:32 pm »
+3
El Atrocidad...
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline traxits

• Cuck
  • Earl
  • Renown: 404
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player
  • The weakest of the Three Scumlords.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Scumlord_Ephemeral
« Reply #1579 on: June 09, 2018, 01:34:12 am »
+1
hate begets more hate y'all need more love in your lives smh
Dear traxits
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team
Today at 04:50:44 pm   Constant Shitposting   +100

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #1580 on: June 09, 2018, 04:05:35 am »

hater
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #1581 on: June 09, 2018, 04:44:04 am »

stoner
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #1582 on: June 09, 2018, 06:20:17 am »
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Tibes

• Count
  • Renown: 150
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: June 09, 2018, 11:48:56 am »
Recent swedish polls looking very good, nationalist party looking very strong, confirmed biggest party in next election. Most likely won't get any influence and there will be a grand coalition consisting of SocDem+Conservatives. Will be horrendous and an even worse government than we have now, in 2022 will get a nationalist gov with at least 2 far right parties in it.

Italian election turned out great, joining the Visegrad group and will take the fight against EU, not sure how the political situation in eastern europe looks but I guess its only positive.

Austrian gov looks good, seems like Kurz is only getting more popular, read just an hour ago they're shutting down 7 mosques and deporting 60+ imams. Right is growing bigger there as well.

Not sure how the political situation in France looks, saw some polls that has Le Pen up but just with a bit. Maybe Oberyn can chip in. Apparently Macron is getting more popular in polls but also not at all? Can't make anything out of it.

Doesn't seem to be any true party in Britain for its right wingers to turn to. Maybe one will pop up for next election, will probably gather at least 10% and then go up from there. Britain is also to white right now, give it a few elections.

Denmarks nationalist party is not really moving anywhere in the polls, but it seems like most of the parties there are very patriotic and sane already. Maybe Angantyr can talk about what's happening there.

Belgium looks fucked, non-country anyways.

Not so sure about the Netherlands, but all-in-all, it's looking amazing lads.

America is screwed, obviously,

But who cares, they're cucks

Im actually pretty interested in Visengard lately. It seems like a pretty sturdy union, within the EU union, that I think will get more traction overtime and could become an actual gamechanger to the current balance of power within Europe and decisionmaking in the EU. Central-EU countries fuckups regarding to responding to Russias aggressions and the immigration crisis have caused a pretty intense split.

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #1584 on: June 09, 2018, 03:45:03 pm »
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #1585 on: June 09, 2018, 05:31:53 pm »

Oh man when the shit hits the fan over there you guys are going to have a good time.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #1586 on: June 09, 2018, 10:09:14 pm »
meanwhile, in france:

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #1587 on: June 10, 2018, 10:55:27 am »
I mean, the quota system was literally just racism.

Congratulations you dumb fuck, now reconcile that with the endless lying propaganda about "US always been freedumbs fer every1" propaganda brainwashed into you. The US you pretend has existed for centuries is a fucking insane lie constructed by the postmodernists of the 1960's, one whose only purpose is to destroy the US's past and its future. Of course you're ok with this, because as a deracinated ignorant piece of shit your primary worry is to erradicate your own civilization, nation-state and ethnic group.

Muh waycism, muh waycism, go fuck yourself you dumb prick. Oh no it's heresy and h-hatred! No one gives a shit, the entire history of human tribalism is "racism", still is, and always will be. Maybe there's a reason for that? Try ripping your eyes away from your pathetic navel-gazing obsession and clearly look at the reality of the world instead of the pink fâg curtains of delusional naivety you've thrown over it. 

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #1588 on: June 10, 2018, 11:01:21 am »
i really enjoyed this conversation, especially because i have a thing for the ridiculous. Russian Jewish ancap interviews moderate black nationalist.

one of my favorite bits was where Malice asked the guy to rank the top 3 shittiest, most destructive groups in the US and he was like "yeeeaaah uhhh, i can't talk about the first group on this show but the 2nd and 3rd place are the Arab world and white liberals", basically speaking in terms of who he felt was the greatest collective threat to his people. i lmao'd

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #1589 on: June 10, 2018, 11:08:17 am »
+2

I...I just really don't get the "logic" on this one, even according to retarded pomo thinking. Showing white men as "inhuman barbarians" (i.e as vikings, the ancestors of current day icelanders) is "white power imagery"? How?

I'm guessing:

>Showing white men as anything but emasculate international man of mysterys
>This is "âryan white supremacy"

Also it dares tie Iceland's identity to a specifically white ancestor culture, and is therefore racism.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 11:12:06 am by Oberyn »