Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 150053 times)

Offline oerput

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • cuckold
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Gooseberry
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #1440 on: May 18, 2018, 06:24:43 pm »
While Ottomans weren't as bad like French and British (they are the worst tho), they weren't good to their colonies like Austria-Hungary was. Kinda wish we never assassinated Franz Ferdinand, he had some awesome ideas how to reform his empire and Europe as a whole, which became reality after WWII. According to his plans Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Serbia would get same status some of them have today and others are trying to get. Some one hundred years ago. Would also mean there would be no WWI and probably not even WWII.

im not defending ottomans. i know janissaries were slave soldier class formed by mostly serbian kids which was stolen from their families to keep their population under control and let them know that "if they rebel they would fight their own kids". also serbs are tough and big, they make good basketballers and soldiers.
yet they havent done this to the other countries they invaded or french,british,porteguisian,spanish,belgian atrocities.
if were gonna discuss imperialistic colonisation russians were the most humane because there was no people there. it was almost empty.
i hope you get the point. where theres people, there is evil.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: May 18, 2018, 06:26:09 pm »
+3
i might be dumb
Well, at least you acknowledge it.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Dalhi

• Earl
  • Renown: 415
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dalhi
« Reply #1442 on: May 18, 2018, 06:30:22 pm »
+1

And turkey havent accepted mass immigration like european countries because we didnt butcher eachother in the 2. war  and we had enough population to keep the country going.

You may want to google for "Wolfowitz Doctrine".

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #1443 on: May 19, 2018, 06:31:11 am »
+1
i might be dumb but i know why they accepted immigration, they needed to create an "inferior" gorup of people to do the jobs their own citizens wouldnt want to do. theres no other explanation there. "keep the country going" werent the right choice of words yes. but this doesnt change the fact that they screwed up or you wouldnt all be here bitching about sand people

well, you were almost partly right.

there was (and is) no necessity or need for importation of an underclass to perform manual/shitty labor at low wages- the premise that if 3rd worlders or frankly any immigration is barred, garbage would pile up in the streets for lack of garbagemen is ridiculous. that a nigga couldn't get fries at the local mcdick's, that all floors everywhere would be permanently greasy from the acute lack of janitorial staff.

there does exist certain individuals and groups that do gain quite a bit through mass importation of unskilled laborers of varying stripes, though. that is what you should look at; what industries might be paying some good dividends for this? what political forces might want such a thing, and for what reason?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 01:32:05 pm by Sandersson Jankins »

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Tibes

• Count
  • Renown: 150
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: May 19, 2018, 07:53:37 am »

• King
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #1445 on: May 19, 2018, 09:01:46 am »
+1

maybe it'll be a refreshing change to not have Oberyn do this:

the problem is that *allowing* large amounts of individuals accustomed and satisfied with significantly lower standards of living into a host nation will drive wages in many markets down (and it is folly to think that each industry or market is independent to much degree; lowered wages in construction or similar have impact besides that direct impact on native-population construction workers)

but not only driving wages down; in most Western nations, depending on jurisdiction oftentimes in the US, there are significant welfare payments available, most ESPECIALLY when multiple children are involved. the folk generally imported do have more children than the native populations in most cases.

funnily enough, Schrodinger's immigrant sorta DOES exist, just not MY job. i am also intensely aware that the lion's share of debt-spending is not on welfare parasites or their children and is instead military spending, debt maintenance (lmao), and general US Empire shit. of course, if you import ENOUGH members of the new underclass/working welfare class, the voting demographics will undoubtedly shift enough towards candidates and policies that will give more and more in welfare payments and unrestricted immigration. this kills the nation.

(unmentioned are risks of increased crime, violence, attempted religious rule particularly relevant to places like UK, Sweden, France, etc. perspective is generally geared towards where i live)

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #1446 on: May 19, 2018, 09:34:20 am »
+1
well, you were almost partly right.

there was (and is) no necessity or need for importation of an underclass to perform manual/shitty labor at low wages- the premise that if 3rd worlders or frankly any immigrantion is barred, garbage would pile up in the streets for lack of garbagemen is ridiculous. that a nigga couldn't get fries at the local mcdick's, that all floors everywhere would be permanently greasy from the acute lack of janitorial staff.

there does exist certain individuals and groups that do gain quite a bit through mass importation of unskilled laborers of varying stripes, though. that is what you should look at; what industries might be paying some good dividends for this? what political forces might want such a thing, and for what reason?
To the powers-that-be there sadly does exist the need to import foreign labor to counteract population aging and decline in Western countries. Not necessarily for manual labor in particular but maintaining levels of working-age folks in general, though I have no doubt that the strength of the lobbies of certain concerned industries, such as our own very influential agricultural industry (lmao RIP Farm Bill 2018), is a factor in that equation for many politicians, as you're implying. Consider the following, from a whole 18 years ago:

https://www.un.org/press/en/2000/20000317.dev2234.doc.html

Aren't those a great couple of words? "Replacement Migration." Very Barbara Spectre. Easily my favorite UN press release of all time. You can find the same spiel in documents further decades old as well as any written yesterday by untold numbers of international treaty organizations and NGOs and such. Rather than industrial lobbies or interest groups, I would lay this at the feet of the modern welfare state itself. Social security schemes that entitle people of an arbitrary age to monetary benefits from their government, provided to them by essentially leveraging a portion of the wages of those currently employed. What does this do but make maintaining maximal employment the goal of government, to maintain its welfare scheme? That government can and will stick its fingers into a variety of pies to achieve whatever bullshit goal it finds within its purview. There are a number of other demographic reasons for Western governments to find "replacement migration" attractive, our abysmal fitness/willingness rates for military service for one, but I think the cancers we call entitlements are the most glaring and effective example.

This leads to other questions, like why are Western fertility rates so low, even accounting for rootless cosmopolitans choosing to end their lines? Is it the tofu? Or perhaps, why is it socially acceptable to import explicitly "replacement" immigrants but not to explicitly encourage native birthrates? Why is a childfree narrative encouraged so vigorously in the West while we're also told we need to be replaced by immigrants? Do Sub-Saharan Africans know about the evils of their carbon footprints?
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Tibes

• Count
  • Renown: 150
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: May 19, 2018, 11:14:01 am »
+2
This leads to other questions, like why are Western fertility rates so low, even accounting for rootless cosmopolitans choosing to end their lines? Is it the tofu? Or perhaps, why is it socially acceptable to import explicitly "replacement" immigrants but not to explicitly encourage native birthrates? Why is a childfree narrative encouraged so vigorously in the West while we're also told we need to be replaced by immigrants? Do Sub-Saharan Africans know about the evils of their carbon footprints?

Personally my opinion is that the extensive push for individualism in a carefree safe society and lots of education, have created people who live in constant existential crisis. And people living in it, dont want to be responsible for other peoples lives, other then their own and mybe their spouses. If they have the option to avoid that responsibility they will take it in a heartbeat. Really I think people are just too invested in their own life, constantly working towards something that they can see will fulfill their need for a purpose for a very long time.

Not only that, the issue is that having children in the West is nolonger a necessity. We can survive old age with pensions and investments. People from the 3rd world constantly suffer from lack of basic needs. Having children is not only  some cool fad, so that housewives can finally partake in that neighbourhood babyshower they have been yearning to go to for so long or beerbellied dads can boast about how their kids made the local sportsteam, but a need and an investment in its own right.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: May 19, 2018, 11:17:09 am »
+2
No country is importing Africans and Middle Easterners for cheap labor. That just adds to the populace that doesn't have a job.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: May 19, 2018, 11:19:57 am »
+3
Personally my opinion is that the extensive push for individualism in a carefree safe society and lots of education, have created people who live in constant existential crisis. And people living in it, dont want to be responsible for other peoples lives, other then their own and mybe their spouses. If they have the option to avoid that responsibility they will take it in a heartbeat. Really I think people are just too invested in their own life, constantly working towards something that they can see will fulfill their need for a purpose for a very long time.

Not only that, the issue is that having children in the West is nolonger a necessity. We can survive old age with pensions and investments. People from the 3rd world constantly suffer from lack of basic needs. Having children is not some only cool fad so that housewives can finally partake in that neighbourhood babyshower they have been yearning to go to for so long, but a need and an investment in its own right.

good post. horrible combination of selfish hyper-consumptionist individualism coupled with strong belief in collective rights for "at-risk, vulnerable, minority, etc" populations. just fuck my shit up famalam, gimme the worst parts of individualism and collectivism and sprinkle fiat currency and debt-spending all over it

No country is importing Africans and Middle Easterners for cheap labor. That just adds to the populace that doesn't have a job.

saudia arabia is happy to do just that- what, do you reckon even the lowest of the low slumrat Saudi is gonna do some work? fuck that, they've got their own version of white trash spending all their cash on lotto tickets. they just schmooze, dick-suck, petition, and wait their way into the few over-paid government jobs where you literally don't show up

their native populace is kept in check by cheap slave labour and the idle fantasy of getting a do-nothing government job and styling on all the underclass lmao. can link a decent podcast about modern conditions in KSA if anyone is interested

"Labor force survey results showed that the number of non-Saudi employed persons for the first quarter (Q1) of 2017 reached 10,850,192 while the total number of employed persons reached 13,889,137."
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/business/2017/08/20/Foreign-Nationalities-hold-10-million-jobs-in-Saudi-Arabia.html

what the F U C K lol
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 11:33:19 am by Sandersson Jankins »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #1450 on: May 19, 2018, 01:57:16 pm »
+3

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: May 19, 2018, 02:31:57 pm »
Man, what would you ever do, if there were no commies or SJWs, Oberyn?

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #1452 on: May 19, 2018, 02:43:41 pm »
+2
And so he came, good meme'ing

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: May 19, 2018, 02:55:53 pm »
+5
The Virgin Centrist has been Summoned
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #1454 on: May 19, 2018, 04:46:09 pm »
+3
That's because you're a misanthropic spiritually empty husk. Not to worry, like every single other person that has ever existed and had the same views, it's a self-correcting problem. People want to have children because evolution has selected for people who wanted to have children. And the people that will exist into the future will be the descendents of ones who wanted to have children today.