Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 151988 times)

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #195 on: February 09, 2018, 08:05:12 pm »
The comments from 'black twitter' on the video are pretty interesting (https://twitter.com/tariqnasheed), also the comments on Tariq's upload of the video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVg8_r1kzbw).

« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 08:24:04 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #196 on: February 09, 2018, 08:29:59 pm »
I often find myself on black twitter through sub-tweets and it's a goldmine of logical fallacies, had a blast yesterday reading about the KANG cheddar man there.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 08:35:36 pm by Bittersteel »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 626
  • Infamy: 2418
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 09, 2018, 08:40:55 pm »
I kinda like the black dude, he's bit of a clown but is very articulate for average ghetto dweller. White dude is more of a douchebag than Oberyn is, I bet he stinks like rotten eggs.

Didn't listen much of them, nobodys got time for that shit :lol:

I often find myself on black twitter through sub-tweets and it's a goldmine of logical fallacies, had a blast yesterday reading about the KANG cheddar man there.

You're a proof that your country gives equal opportunities to all races, not just  imported coloured losers from third world countries.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 08:44:05 pm by Leshma »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 09, 2018, 09:11:12 pm »
The comments from 'black twitter' on the video are pretty interesting (https://twitter.com/tariqnasheed), also the comments on Tariq's upload of the video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVg8_r1kzbw).
"Interesting" is one word for it, I guess. The video itself was bad enough, with Tariq triumphantly repeating "OKAY BUT IF BLACKS IS LESS INTELLIGENT THEN WHY WERENT THEY ALLOWED TO READ????" as if that's even a coherent question, but the comment section is just pure cancer.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #199 on: February 10, 2018, 03:49:49 pm »
I kinda like the black dude, he's bit of a clown but is very articulate for average ghetto dweller. White dude is more of a douchebag than Oberyn is, I bet he stinks like rotten eggs.

Didn't listen much of them, nobodys got time for that shit :lol:

Leshma liking/disliking is practically reverse approval from reality itself. So "Tariq" confirmed complete retard and Taylor confirmed erudite scholar. That's pretty obvious to anyone with marginal knowledge of either, but Leshma reverse confirmation is nice to have.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1998
  • Infamy: 1147
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: February 10, 2018, 10:18:15 pm »
Leshma liking/disliking is practically reverse approval from reality itself. So "Tariq" confirmed complete retard and Taylor confirmed erudite scholar. That's pretty obvious to anyone with marginal knowledge of either, but Leshma reverse confirmation is nice to have.

No self respecting scholar would ever be a guest on some silly youtube channel hosted by dude who calls himself baked alaska. In current climate where political correctness is still mandatory behavior for any public position, no scholar aka employed professor would ever admit he's white supremacist even if he truly believes in it.

That's exactly what is problem with Taylor, he's impersonating certain model of behavior, he isn't genuine. Tariq is way more genuine even tho I couldn't bear listening to his fantasies and false dichotomies for more than few minutes. Both are clowns, but Tariq isn't doing much to hide the fact he is a clown, he actually fully embraces that role in attempt to earn some money and recognition. Typical American reality show, now hosted on million random youtuber channels, which offers no substance of any sort.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: February 10, 2018, 10:43:51 pm »
Jared Taylor has been around for a while. You're ignorant of it because of course you are. This sort of ad-hoc "reality show" is ironically much more genuine and authentic than any television. It's not edited, it's not planned, it's not rehearsed, it's barely moderated, if at all. It's just people talking. There's much more substance and actual debate in these "silly youtubes" than any circlerjerk of talking heads on tv parroting the committee approved talking points their corporate and shekel chasing masters have told me to spew.

Anyone who advocates for ideas or ideologies you disagree with have always been accused of  being disengenuous or dishonest in your eyes. Taylor is not "impersonating" anything, you abhorent wretch. You're such a gumby retard bugman it is beyond your comprehension that people actually believe deeply in principles or values beyond your disgusting nihilism.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: February 10, 2018, 11:01:44 pm »
+1
I guess you got most of your bullcrap from unadultered bars debates  :lol:

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 10, 2018, 11:35:30 pm »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #205 on: February 12, 2018, 05:58:37 pm »
KONY 2012!

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #206 on: February 12, 2018, 07:28:10 pm »
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/02/12/africa/somalia-al-shabaab-foreign-aid-intl/index.html

#foreignaid

quick, lets use a terrorist group to get rid of a terrorist group we funded to get rid of a terrorist group we funded to get rid of a terrorist group we funded to get rid of a terrorist group we funded to get rid of a terrorist group we funded to get rid of a terrorist group we funded

insanity tho, even if it ain't transferring arms, equipment, aid, and training to muh moderate headchoppers its shit like this. when you don't militarily occupy a failed state, warring state, or other shithole you can't possibly run the distribution of donated shit effectively with enough oversight to prevent the biggest cunts around with the most guns and coolest nasheeds taking all the grub, meds, etc.

and lol at occupying fucking SOMALIA or anywhere else really

people are fucking idiots, they don't realize that simply because guns aren't the item in question, that they're mostly useless to irregular fighters..asinine. if you ain't gotta buy bread because its there for you courtesty of UN-standardised rations, you can spend those shekels on crates of 7.62x39 or some RDX or w/e the fuck they make IEDs and improvised mortars n' shit out of

(and its gonna keep happening)

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: February 12, 2018, 07:39:01 pm »
+1
A good contrast to the Tariq debate:

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #208 on: February 12, 2018, 09:51:11 pm »
+1
when you don't militarily occupy a failed state, warring state, or other shithole you can't possibly run the distribution of donated shit effectively
agreed :^)
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #209 on: February 12, 2018, 10:41:10 pm »
agreed :^)

goddamnit again i really let myself get snafu'd on that one

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?