Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 150210 times)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #2085 on: May 10, 2019, 08:11:12 pm »
idk tbh when its a monoculture its possibly even worse, yknow like on the micro level a multiculture has a bunch of hate crimes etc, a monoculture has day to day killings, genocide etc
obviously this is better for you Oberyn, but objectively theres just less violence in a multiculture - so little in fact that you can pick out individual crimes

How is there "objectively less violence" in a multicultural society as opposed to a monocultural one? Did you seriously forget the post you made and started arguing for the opposite in not even a page?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #2086 on: May 10, 2019, 08:28:09 pm »
How is there "objectively less violence" in a multicultural society as opposed to a monocultural one? Did you seriously forget the post you made and started arguing for the opposite in not even a page?

I wasn't arguing for anything, I was just wondering whether you'd make this statement or not
Multiculturalism is not a factor for safety or development

or did you forget this one?

No worries though, business as usual, nigs murdering and violently attacking whites at insanely disproportionate levels is just part and parcel of living in a modern multicultural wonderland utopia.
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: May 10, 2019, 08:36:07 pm »
Yes, it's a factor for the opposite of safety and development. Congratulations, you're starting to put the pieces together, you fucking genius. Holy fuck I've been trying to stay civil but this is like talking with a special ed student.

When you say "objectively multicultural societies are less violent" you are LITERALLY ARGUING SOMETHING, YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER.

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #2088 on: May 10, 2019, 08:40:20 pm »
Haha. Ok, I guess I was arguing(that violence is a natural state of being for humans). I am still right though. Societies that go full monoculturate tend to end up starting wars and create more suffering than societies that infight and aren't able to organize their violence.
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: May 10, 2019, 09:23:07 pm »
Nice, so we're back at the begining of the arguement, where I show you reasoning, proof and evidence for my side of it, and you keep on going "urrrrh durrrh it just is ok lol let me repeat the exact same thing without showing in any way that it accords with reality". No, you aren't right, yet you appear to have somehow convinced yourself with zero fucking proof.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2090 on: May 10, 2019, 09:25:17 pm »
Do you think it is a legitimate and moral thing to fracture and destroy European nations by balkanizing them, making sure they are constantly infighting and divided at an even more local level than national, to ensure that...there is less suffering? Do you even listen to yourself?
Do you think drowning Europe in a multicultural quagmire by pouring millions of unnasimilable populations that *hate* the natives is going to make it *less* likely for Europe to errupt in war and suffering?

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #2091 on: May 10, 2019, 09:25:28 pm »
We've come full circle. Nice.

Nice, so we're back at the begining

GOTTEM

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: May 10, 2019, 09:28:32 pm »
And this is why I tend to just call these people retarded mongoloids and call it a day. They're not even worth engaging.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: May 10, 2019, 09:30:49 pm »
+1
https://twitter.com/Harry1T6/status/1126484132295520257

Dem Primary is gonna be lit. I wonder which combination of protected identities the various Hwhite candidates are going to go for in their Vice President picks. Not who, of course, that doesn't matter at all, but what. My bet is that hispanic or black woman will be a very popular pick. So in right now.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #2094 on: May 11, 2019, 12:29:53 am »
+1
It wouldn't. It would just still be safer than their original countries - which aren't multiculturate.

hello i would just like to note that especially in the case of Afghanistan, that country IS multi-cultural. you've got about 30-35 percent of the population in "Pashtunistan" in the south of the country; these people largely make up the Taliban and other militant groups of that nature. you've got an oodle of minorities there in the north termed the Northern Alliance (lol) made up of Uzbeks, Tajiks, et al making up about 25 percent or so. then you've got the rest that are smaller tribes and relatively unaffiliated groups. some Arab and others different.

and what do you know, the Northern Alliance (with lovely NATO assistance) is involved lock stock n' barrel in institutionalized child rape and slavery, general barbarism like razing villages and murdering folk, stealing, racketeering, et al with the Taliban. of course the Taliban in return are quite brutal in response including suicide bombers and the like. at least they generally hang/stone kiddie-diddlers.

the US has been funding Hekmatyr, the worst of the northern warlords for decades and funnily enough now he's trying to get his ass into "legitimate" Afghani politics.

i can't lecture you as well on the other nations you mentioned because i am not as well informed but i am confident enough to say that the same sort of situation is there, but with less *overt* NATO intervention. and yeah, even without NATO intervention, these folk would be slaughtering one another because GUESS WHAT folk that practice Islam and are a similar shade of brown are just as willing to rape and murder one another as the Krauts and the Russians in WW2.

also the largest purveyor of suffering in the world is the United States Federal Government, coercive government is inherently immoral and no the selective service act is NOT fucking consent.

t. secessionist-anarcho-spergalist

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1711
  • Infamy: 2292
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #2095 on: May 11, 2019, 04:58:03 am »
Japanese and south koreans come from extremely monocultural countries, yet they are also extremely safe, developped 1st world countries. Are you trolling or actually trying to make a point? Hard to tell.

Nothing to do with mono culture, their development came because of involvement of United States. Japan was monocultural during Sengoku period, which was worse than medieval Europe. On other hand Ottoman Empire was multicultural and quite safe for its citizens. As long you fight and win wars outside your borders, you are progressing. 

Before USA came to them, Japan, China and Korea were feudal states, literally shitholes like Americas before whites arrived.

I agree with you that in world history white people reign supreme, its indisputable fact. But most capable of whites are in fact Jews.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 05:01:08 am by Leshma »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2096 on: May 11, 2019, 11:00:32 am »
Before USA came to them, Japan, China and Korea were feudal states, literally shitholes like Americas before whites arrived.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 701
  • Infamy: 972
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #2097 on: May 11, 2019, 05:55:26 pm »
Full circle indeed.

Btw Chinese are running muslim concentration camps, wet dream of every red pilled male.

Offline Golem

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #2098 on: May 11, 2019, 06:01:57 pm »
inb4 racism slave labour PETA

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2099 on: May 11, 2019, 07:48:26 pm »
+1