Author Topic: Mortal Engines  (Read 578 times)

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
Mortal Engines
« on: December 21, 2017, 01:18:09 am »
I think I need to read the books now.  :)
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1785
  • Infamy: 2964
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Mortal Engines
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 02:41:46 pm »
+2
Another pretty chick action hero movie where camera is shaking all the time to generate fake suspense? Or that's just the trailer done in such fashion but movie will be normal? Can't tell honestly.

These 2010s are inverted 1980s. While in 80s every movie used to be about muscle bound douchebag action hero staring in movies that made zero sense, now we have female protagonists who are both strong and fragile at the same time and story has deeper meaning which shows how us how 80s action movie world building was wrong in every way.

What's next, 2020s movies being exact opposite of 1970s. Instead of free sex and mayhem, we'll watch self flagellation and movies about asceticism?

Fuck Hollywood Jews and their big crooked noses. Those Asian doctors perform fine rhinoplasty procedures you motherfuckers.

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
Re: Mortal Engines
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 11:23:55 pm »
+3
What's next, 2020s movies being exact opposite of 1970s. Instead of free sex and mayhem, we'll watch self flagellation and movies about asceticism?
Really pumped for 2020 now.
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.