Author Topic: Kicked from Server  (Read 500 times)

Offline Arrowblood

• Duke
  • Renown: 508
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Arrowblood
Kicked from Server
« on: December 18, 2017, 08:23:06 pm »
+1
Everytime i try to join eu 1  with Merc_Arrowblood i get kicked from the server.
Other chars work.  :?:

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
Re: Kicked from Server
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 08:32:48 pm »
get on discord, I think I know the reason, but it would be your personal info I'd have to write here, so better try and talk on personal discord chat
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline Casul

• King
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 09:06:00 pm »
Issue solved.

If you ever have the same problem (and you are not banned and you really are sure that you are not banned...) ask an admin to check the character name you cannot join with.
OP had 2 different characters on the same name, thats why he got kicked. To solve, request a name change and get it accepted. thats it.

threaderino lockerino

Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2017, 09:13:33 pm »
+1
I am curious do capitalized letters affect double character name kicks? I tried to use one of my native character names but it kept booting me. The name was Lucky_Strike, there is a similar name Lucky_strike which. I didn't realise til after so I used my other native name Dead_Wight instead.
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Casul

• King
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2017, 09:23:20 pm »
+1
threaderino not lockerino

Well it indeed shows 2 character with the same name Lucky_Strike. However, there is no character called Lucky_strike. Also, non of them belongs to you, unless you have deleted your character "Asheram" and used a bunch of overclocking autistic names in the past.

fyi, the name search function seemingly doesnt from between capital letters and small letters.

And I see now that Dead_Wight really belongs to you. There is no Lucky_Strike or anything similar tho.

Also your alt names are still autistic af sorry 4/11, if you want a list tell me on discord, I had a lot fun reading through mine  :lol:

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2017, 09:27:14 pm »
threaderino not lockerino

Well it indeed shows 2 character with the same name Lucky_Strike. However, there is no character called Lucky_strike. Also, non of them belongs to you, unless you have deleted your character "Asheram" and used a bunch of overclocking autistic names in the past.

fyi, the name search function seemingly doesnt from between capital letters and small letters.

And I see now that Dead_Wight really belongs to you. There is no Lucky_Strike or anything similar tho.

Also your alt names are still autistic af sorry 4/11, if you want a list tell me on discord, I had a lot fun reading through mine  :lol:
ahh ok ty, yeah never was able to use Lucky_Strike and when I did a member search it came up with Lucky_strike only maybe that's just a forum name ty for the response.
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die