Author Topic: Am I racist?  (Read 43711 times)

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
Re: Am I racist?
« Reply #480 on: October 23, 2017, 08:23:18 am »
Never thought I'd defend the Leshmas, but here we go. No matter if he is a Bosnian Serb or a Serb Serb, he got bombed by the glorious NATO and we didn't. This makes him a bit less "sheltered" than us even though not in the literal sense of being in a shelter, thanks Xant. He also unfatted himself. This is good. Making fun about that is retarded. Being fat as a child is in my opinion mostly the fault of the parents and fixing that as a grown-up is a sign of self-improvement. The thing Xant has the whole day to spend on.

He also might be right about Oberyn boasting about him seeing so many shitholes because of his parents job and his life as a sheltered middle/upper class kid. Unless he is like fifty and was a military/humanitarian aid(oh the irony) guy himself though, which would explain a lot though on a second thought.

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #481 on: October 23, 2017, 08:56:28 am »
Thank god we are all midgets down here, not feeling bad about being 175.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: October 23, 2017, 08:58:51 am »
Never thought I'd defend the Leshmas, but here we go. No matter if he is a Bosnian Serb or a Serb Serb, he got bombed by the glorious NATO and we didn't. This makes him a bit less "sheltered" than us even though not in the literal sense of being in a shelter, thanks Xant. He also unfatted himself. This is good. Making fun about that is retarded. Being fat as a child is in my opinion mostly the fault of the parents and fixing that as a grown-up is a sign of self-improvement. The thing Xant has the whole day to spend on.

He also might be right about Oberyn boasting about him seeing so many shitholes because of his parents job and his life as a sheltered middle/upper class kid. Unless he is like fifty and was a military/humanitarian aid(oh the irony) guy himself though, which would explain a lot though on a second thought.
He already said he was literally sheltered. Therefore Oberyn is at least partially right. #getrekt
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #483 on: October 23, 2017, 09:14:47 am »
+1
There are different levels of being sheltered. Sheltered like a fastidious french fuck, a Friedrich-Nietzsche-fondling Finn, a Glorious German God or a non-serb Serb in Serbia during the warcrime Olympics with NATO bombings for the winner.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #484 on: October 23, 2017, 07:28:27 pm »
The immigrants are here
(click to show/hide)
recommended light reading
(click to show/hide)
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: October 23, 2017, 07:40:25 pm »
There are different levels of being sheltered. Sheltered like a fastidious french fuck, a Friedrich-Nietzsche-fondling Finn, a Glorious German God or a non-serb Serb in Serbia during the warcrime Olympics with NATO bombings for the winner.
Being in a bomb shelter as a kid while NATO bombs strategic targets doesn't mean you can't live a sheltered life as an adult.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #486 on: October 23, 2017, 07:50:09 pm »
+2
You people know nothing. From the safety of his basement Leshma was cheering for NATO bombers.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #487 on: October 23, 2017, 08:30:10 pm »
+2
Swedish TV license is now going to be come a tax instead of the easily avoided license it used to be. Thanks Sweden, i couldnt be more happy to be forced to fund things like

Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #488 on: October 23, 2017, 09:52:58 pm »
so whats up with sweedens obsession with black people.
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: October 23, 2017, 10:21:33 pm »
+1
your video is not available in the US, how bad is it?  like on a scale of 10 to OKAM.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1892
  • Infamy: 1453
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: October 23, 2017, 10:40:12 pm »
+2

As I said, NATO bombing wasn't that bad. Actual civil war eight years prior to that was way worse. All things considered, foreigners proved to be greater gentlemen than local crowd. Even my own kin. NATO didn't bomb people, they tried to get the country to surrender by bombing military targets, weapon factories, bridges, mainly infrastructure. Yes, they put already impoverished country ten years back but there wasn't many human casualties and biggest fuck up was something that is responsibility of our leaders at the time, because they knew about it and could warn people but chose not to.

Civil war was really messy. I come from a mixed family, father side is Serbian and mother side is considered to have Croatian roots. Prior to civil war, everybody was Yugoslavian but in first day of conflict people picked sides, nationalism was at its peak. My father refused to acknowledge that war is happening, so we were kinda late to leave the area. His best friend at the time warned him couple of times. His former friend is big time illegal weapons dealer here in Serbia, unknown to public but filthy rich (Djordje Tesic).

My relatives stayed in Bosnia. My father's brother who was kids teacher and die hard Yugoslavian communist before the war, wasn't happy with my grandpa keeping old orthodox tradition because that wasn't communist way. Long story short, he was the first to declare himself as Serbian nationalist and have been fighting during the war on Serbian side. Mostly in our home town, where he used to take part in bombarding enemy homes, one of those being my mother's side of family (my two uncles, my grandpa and grandma were staying in there). Later my uncle from mother side who was 17 year old was captured and tortured as war prisoner. Because all of that we aren't in close contact anymore, most or mothers side live in Austria/Switzerland. My father and his brother don't speak often to each other.

I've told you as an example how civil war can be messy, from local perspective, even within one family. Compared to that NATO bombing was quite clean, despite heavy usage of so called forbidden weaponry.

From my personal experience, nationalists aren't good people. They can't be trusted, will switch sides if there is something to gain, will sell their own mother if needed for them to survive. Stealing, lying scumbags, lowest form of filth this world have to offer. And as Panos shown us, nationalism tend to attract people who are in tough position in life. They see it as a tool rise themselves from the bottom, nobody really believes in that crap, other than those who find some interest in it. Panos isn't spreading Golden Dawn propaganda anymore. Do you know why? He's now grown up, has a job, a girlfriend, has no need for that crap in his life anymore. Dunno why Oberyn seems to be obsessed with it.

Edit: One thing about muslim immigrants. It's true many of them are behaving like savages but that's always the case when large group of less fortunate people migrate to richer lands. For example, when Germans were forced to leave their homes in Bosnia in the aftermath of ww2, they left beautiful houses with expensive furniture. Do you know what kind of people entered those houses by force? Partisans and their families, they spent whole war in the woods, were dirty, uneducated crowd. First thing they did was to chop that furniture in planks, winter was coming... they saw no value, no beauty in it. But their children and grandchildren became elite...
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 10:48:51 pm by Leshma »

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: October 23, 2017, 10:51:23 pm »

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #492 on: October 23, 2017, 11:06:09 pm »
+1
your video is not available in the US, how bad is it?  like on a scale of 10 to OKAM.

Weird scale starting from 10, but i'd put it somewhere between no mans sky and OKAM. Basically just a video encouraging race mixing for no other reason that to mix races. Its a comedy sketch though, but it isnt satirical about its message as far as i can tell.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: October 24, 2017, 04:26:22 am »
Edit: One thing about muslim immigrants. It's true many of them are behaving like savages but that's always the case when large group of less fortunate people migrate to richer lands. For example, when Germans were forced to leave their homes in Bosnia in the aftermath of ww2, they left beautiful houses with expensive furniture. Do you know what kind of people entered those houses by force? Partisans and their families, they spent whole war in the woods, were dirty, uneducated crowd. First thing they did was to chop that furniture in planks, winter was coming... they saw no value, no beauty in it. But their children and grandchildren became elite...
Perfect analogy to the Muslim immigrants from Syria and Afghanistan. Pragmatic folk that see no value in abstract art and have little appreciation for beauty, but that's all there is to it.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #494 on: October 24, 2017, 07:26:09 pm »
From my personal experience, nationalists aren't good people. They can't be trusted, will switch sides if there is something to gain, will sell their own mother if needed for them to survive. Stealing, lying scumbags, lowest form of filth this world have to offer. And as Panos shown us, nationalism tend to attract people who are in tough position in life. They see it as a tool rise themselves from the bottom, nobody really believes in that crap, other than those who find some interest in it. Panos isn't spreading Golden Dawn propaganda anymore. Do you know why? He's now grown up, has a job, a girlfriend, has no need for that crap in his life anymore. Dunno why Oberyn seems to be obsessed with it.

So, like I said, you have no knowledge of the wider world, no perspective on history, and zero understanding of human interaction. If you truly believe every single person who's ever lived or is currently alive cannot POSSIBLY be serious about their convictions, because they are so self-evidently wrong, and must obviously be lying manipulators...well, typical Leshman retarded projection.

The perspective you pretend is the norm, not giving a single shit about collective identity, is something that's existed only for the last 5 decades or so, only because of endless topdown propaganda, only in western first world countries. Every single "minority" in the West is encouraged endlessly to embrace tribalism and to advocate for their own group. In every single non "western" country it's not even in question that the existence of the government and the ruling class is to advocate for a specific tribe/ethnicity/race/nationality, the exact same way it's been in every single human collective or civilization that's ever existed.

Maybe I seem "obsessed" with it because I actually pay attention to global and local politics and the obvious consequences of it, something that seems beyond you. You're literally proud of being a narcissistic, navel-gazing, ignorant cunt, embracing empty materialism and nihilism. You're a rudderless, soulless worm so metaphysically empty you can't even recognize it.

The real ironic part is how you wax poetic about Yugoslavia, completely ignoring the balkanization of your country into competing "ethnicities", when you're all mostly clearly the same fucking ethnicity in the first place, was not due to "nationalism", but the exact opposite. There's no real danger of France or any proper western Euro nation falling appart to brainless infighting between local ethnicities, normans, breton, occitans, franco-provencales aren't going to rebel against the "french", because we're an actual nation and have been for hundreds of years, something that wasn't the case for Yugoslavia. No, we're even more retarded, we had to import millions of outright unassimilable foreigners to achieve the same sort of balkanization, people who are much less likely to ever embrace being "french" than any broken balkan ethnicity is to embrace "yugoslavian".

If you think this is gonna end well you clearly haven't learned the proper lesson from the fall of Yugoslavia. You can ignore natural human collective tendencies all you want, pretend they are obsolete retardedness embraced only by evil self-serving scum and obsessed over by idiots, and it's not going to make it dissapear. Even a cursory interest and knowledge of the current world would easily put the lie to all these sentiments you hold so dear, much less even an inkling of historical perspective. Put your head in the sand all you want, just like your dumb father, that really worked out great for you guys eh?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 07:32:25 pm by Oberyn »