Author Topic: Am I racist?  (Read 49471 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 725
  • Infamy: 239
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Am I racist?
« Reply #495 on: October 24, 2017, 07:49:01 pm »
Such harsh words from a person who never had been nice to anyone in this online community.  Before claiming you believe in something, you should try interacting with people in positive manner, otherwise people may come to conclusion that everything about you is negative including your personal beliefs.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #496 on: October 24, 2017, 08:09:03 pm »
Think real hard Leshma, who do you think has more "friends" in this community? You or me? Hey remember when you had to leave all your looms to some fucking rando you barely knew who wouldn't give them back to you when you inevitably came back from your highly public temper tantrum quit (I think it might've been the 3rd or 4th "quit")? Good times.
You're an unsalvageable fucking retard, have been for years, of course I'm going to be "negative" towards you.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #497 on: October 24, 2017, 08:43:36 pm »

all nationalists are bandwagon scrubs get over it  :lol: :lol: What a joke for a belief system.

Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: October 24, 2017, 08:55:32 pm »
Afaik vast majority of nationalists want absolutely nothing to do with Syria and are pro-Assad if anything. It's the leftist globalists who have been advocating for Assad to step down and orchestrated the civil war in the first place, and it's the usual regressive media who highly publicized Assad's so-called "chemical" attacks as a possible casus belli, while routinely ignoring "rebel" attrocities.

People are starting to realize since 2015 how blatantly postmodernist poison has spread throughout academia, and the incredible leftist bias held by most "educators". Another thing that's been highly publicized and discussed for years, and is finally a discussion starting to break into the mainstream. It's completely logical for a political group that has been vilified  and propagandized as the ultimate evil over and over to finally notice that hey, maybe something's fucked here, maybe these "objective" centers of learning have been pushing political dogma and indoctrination on their malleable idiot teenage students for years.

The stockmarket fucking boomed when Trump was elected, despite all the "economists" trotted out to predict ultimate doom. Even fucking hardcore democrats, who would take every opportunity, no matter how stupidly fabricated, to shit on Trump, have increased their positive view of the economy.

:lol: :lol: What a joke for a belief system.

You are literally retarded. What do you favour? Multicultural globalism? Hey, if every single fucking countinent, nation and ethnicity were for it, maybe it could work. However, the vast majority of humanity isn't that idealistically naive. The only idiot countries sacrificing what has worked for thousands of years on the altar of a fucking braindead daydream at the end of a rainbow are "white" western first world ones. Even other developped countries like Japan or South Korea are incredibly tribalistic in comparison. Step outside your little first world bubble every once in a while.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 09:00:08 pm by Oberyn »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: October 24, 2017, 09:02:05 pm »
Russia is the Last White Hope.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #500 on: October 24, 2017, 09:06:28 pm »
+1
All those political terms changed meaning in the last decades.  If you are against black skinned gentlemen coming to your country and raping women, abusing your economic advantages being an utter asshole, you are right. It is actually stupid for governments to let this happen.
But if you are against black skinned gentlemen just because they are black skinned gentlemen, while they are adapted to your civics, being civilized and progressive citizens of your country, and you are irritated by race mixing and shit, you are wrong.

It should be simple as that tbh.

Edit: apparently n word is censored as "friend" kek

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: October 24, 2017, 09:10:29 pm »

Whites have been flocking to the rest of the world jacking there resources for hundreds of years getting fat and rich, now some of your colonies are moving next door to you and you wanna cry about it, wah wah wah, suck it up homie.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: October 24, 2017, 09:18:17 pm »
+1
Whites have been flocking to the rest of the world jacking there resources for hundreds of years getting fat and rich, now some of your colonies are moving next door to you and you wanna cry about it, wah wah wah, suck it up homie.

Hey, if the "colonists" moving in were doing so because they were clearly militarily, economically and technologically superior, more power to them. That's how "multiculturalism" was achieved in every single other civilization that has ever existed, even if only momentarily. That's not what's happening though. We're opening our arms to welcome fucking resentful, idiot backwards savages who perceive our generosity as weakness and their presence as vengeance, as you so clearly exemplify. Hey, no way this is gonna end poorly all around! Keep pushing the view that foreigners are literally colonizing our countries and this is simple payback for colonialism, what could go wrong.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: October 24, 2017, 09:21:45 pm »
It's the leftist globalists
Hey, if the "colonists" moving in were doing so because they were clearly militarily, economically and technologically superior, more power to them.
More power to the Left?  Wtf I'm taking your chocolate chip cookie card away.

lol at the censor though.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: October 24, 2017, 09:25:10 pm »
Fuck so you ARE retarded. Sad. Wasted all that writing on a literal mong. Get your reading comprehension to at least highschool level and get back to me. Stupid fucking nigger.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: October 24, 2017, 09:29:49 pm »
ha ha your supporting globalism admit it.  Leftist scum bucket, I bet your in league with the jews.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #506 on: October 24, 2017, 09:38:11 pm »
Lose a war to expanding European countries and centuries later you have the right to scream oppression.

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #507 on: October 24, 2017, 09:57:10 pm »
+1

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: October 24, 2017, 09:57:28 pm »
https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=10005

Prof: Algebra, geometry perpetuate white privilege

(click to show/hide)

Haha only a racist neo-naz1 nationalist white supremacist idiot could possibly think there is something rotten in academia, not at all any level of insane ideological dogmatism as viewed through the distorted lense of postmodernism anywhere! These idiots haven't been trying to poison as many disciplines as they can get their grubby little hands on for decades now, the long march through the institutions is a paranoid conspiracy fable.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: October 24, 2017, 09:59:08 pm »
waiting for Oberyn to admit he said its okay for the jewish elite to use there economic power to oppress him