Author Topic: Am I racist?  (Read 43718 times)

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
Re: Am I racist?
« Reply #450 on: October 20, 2017, 10:46:11 pm »
Ain't he Serbian? How can he be sheltered? More likely he was shelled as a kid and ended up with a fragmented personality.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 2992
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: October 20, 2017, 11:01:32 pm »
Well I wanted to say how I'm not Serbian, claiming I'm citizen of the Universe but then it struck me. Two days ago I was riding a bus without a ticket, while this overweight older black woman and her equally overweight black daughter were trying to check their monthly card. Wanted to tell them in broken English how there is no need for that, I mean paying for public transport but that would mean I'd have to leave my seat up for grabs to feral Serbian grandmas. If you're acting like one then you are one. So yeah, I'm a Serbian even if it pains me to admit it.

This is the place where even black refugees are appalled by behavior of most citizens and where French football supporters end up being dead in some back alley if they dare to show their club colors. Which is why muricans dropped the bombs from the sky, no one wants to deal with zombies on the ground, not even badass cowboys from the west.

This knowledge of southern-slavic animals is already known globally, which is why EU imports uneducated black muslims from Africa instead of former Yugoslav komrads. They believe former can be integrated while they know latter can't.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #452 on: October 20, 2017, 11:34:41 pm »
Forcing old people to stand up in the bus? Gee, serbians sure are subhuman.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: October 21, 2017, 12:49:43 am »
+1
Ain't he Serbian? How can he be sheltered? More likely he was shelled as a kid and ended up with a fragmented personality.
Wouldn't he be quite literally have been in a shelter if he was a Serbian?  8-)
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: October 21, 2017, 04:02:12 am »
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #455 on: October 21, 2017, 08:23:51 am »
This knowledge of southern-slavic animals is already known globally, which is why EU imports uneducated black muslims from Africa instead of former Yugoslav komrads. They believe former can be integrated while they know latter can't.

I just hung out with a serbian couple yesterday,  came to germany to find jobs,  both hard working,  humble,  really fun to hang out with.  Got to know their family and friends over the last year.  Seriously cool people.   Maybe you just live in some crappy big city that befouls any bodies soul?
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #456 on: October 21, 2017, 12:41:04 pm »
Leshman is the typical autistic nerd with delusions of grandeur. Obviously he feels incredibly superior to all his kin and has nothing but loathing for his own ethnicity, like all idiot autists on the planet. This sort of delusion is reinforced by a lot of media and academia. Shitting all over his own people makes his worthless insides feel all warm and fuzzy, and it allows him to pretend he is appart and above them.

My guess is he was bullied for being a fat, ugly stupid fucking nerd when younger. Although he is probably still a fat, ugly stupid fucking nerd, tbf. 

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #457 on: October 21, 2017, 12:46:05 pm »
I always imagined leshy to super skinny and pale. 

sup leshma,  are you fat, skinny or average?
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: October 21, 2017, 01:54:50 pm »
I always pictured him as a serbian Movie Bob, given his completely undeserved sense of superiority over and his disdain for his own ethnicity. An ugly, friendless, obese manlet concocting retarded excuses for why he is rejected so thoroughly by every human being around him. Yes Leshma, it's obviously because you are an evolved form of humanity, unlike the fucking disgusting inferiors that surround you.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 89
  • Infamy: 866
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: October 21, 2017, 02:39:36 pm »
Wouldn't he be quite literally have been in a shelter if he was a Serbian?  8-)

I've been there, ain't so bad as movies make it to be. Being bombed while waiting in a shelter isn't scary experience. Being in your home while bombed isn't that scary, aside from occasional window shattering. Being outside while bombed is no big deal if they aren't dropping bombs on your head. Bomb going off five km from your staying place isn't scary, it is kinda fun to look at. Scary thing about bombing is that goddamn siren which is like suspense music in horror movies, turn it off and suddenly scary movie ain't so scary anymore. Also everybody panicking and TV/radio creating panic deliberately are big issue.

At least atomic shelter is free of cockroaches which can't be said for basement which is next to it.

But bombing of Yugoslavia wasn't like those during WW2 or what they do in middle east. They picked targets, and if you weren't near them you're fine. Sadly one of the targets was building of national TV, many folks died there. Supposedly they were warned but no one told regular employees. What is not fine is aftermath of bombing, radioactive material spread everywhere from those depleted uranium shells.

I always imagined leshy to super skinny and pale. 

sup leshma,  are you fat, skinny or average?

Used to be fat, but now I'm average. Yes, pale. Because I don't want to get skin cancer so I avoid tanning, even when on a beach.

And yes I'm a manlet, because every kid ten years younger than me is basketball player sized. I swear that average height of modern kids is 190 cm (6 feet 3 inches) or more. Don't understand what is deal with it, something in the foot or water?

I always pictured him as a serbian Movie Bob, given his completely undeserved sense of superiority over and his disdain for his own ethnicity.

Well I'm not exactly superior but most people around are kinda stupid and uneducated. Serbian ethnicity is not something I'm proud of because when I arrived they claimed I was muslim cause I talked differently. That is something nine year old kids said to me. Problem with Serbians is they teach toddlers to lie and be nasty. Which is a big issue currently cause I'm often with my nephew and have to deal with all kinds of stupid parents and nasty children.

Bosnian people are much better than Serbians. They won't cheat you, people are treated differently in Bosnia. But today most Bosnians are muslims because Serbians who live in Bosnia believe they are living in Serbia for some reason. Croatians ain't too bad as well, but they can be nasty at times.

Oberyn you're just a stupid French idiot who believes in some shit without having real life experience with it. I've felt true nationalism on my skin and know how nasty can be. But don't worry, when right wingers take over your country they'll probably fire you because downsizing of public sector, real people are private entrepreneurs who pay low taxes and rest of that right wing crap politics. Hopefully you have some marketable skills to survive in private sector.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 02:50:25 pm by Leshma »

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #460 on: October 21, 2017, 02:44:38 pm »
Nourishment is a part of what decides your height, you must have been fed dogshit when you were younger.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 650
  • Infamy: 431
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: October 21, 2017, 02:49:43 pm »
Nope. I have a friend who barely eats anything, he is like super skinny. But he is also super tall, had crazy growth spurt between age 16-17.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #462 on: October 21, 2017, 02:54:46 pm »
+1
You just lost the genetics game then.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: October 21, 2017, 03:21:48 pm »
Oberyn you're just a stupid French idiot who believes in some shit without having real life experience with it.

That's some nice projection there, you shut-in inbred fat manlet. I've traveled to and lived in many third world countries where tribalism and collective nationalism is much more present than in any balkan nation. I guarantee you I have more experience with the real consequences of it than whatever idiocy you think defines it.

Yes serbian kids were mean to you because of disgusting serbian culture, not because all kids are little monsters. Your perspectives on everything can easily be explained by being a marginal, ugly, literally genetically inferior piece of shit your entire life. No wonder you have to cobble insane retardedness to explain that no, in truth you are the superior being, not those fucking meanie bullies.

If you had grown up in Bosnia, bosnian kids would have treated you exactly the same. You're not even serbian are you? When did you "arrive" in Serbia?

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #464 on: October 21, 2017, 05:06:03 pm »
+2
I have a friend

Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.