Author Topic: Am I racist?  (Read 49456 times)

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
Re: Am I racist?
« Reply #405 on: October 16, 2017, 06:35:41 pm »
I liked the part where the Finn got excluded from the Svede Norg Dansk club so he insulted the Frenchies to pass his rejection on.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #406 on: October 16, 2017, 07:18:21 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #407 on: October 16, 2017, 07:46:13 pm »
+1
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #408 on: October 16, 2017, 10:40:37 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)
Case closed imo
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 01:00:58 am by Kratos »

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #409 on: October 17, 2017, 12:13:14 am »
+2

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: October 17, 2017, 08:30:38 am »
Despite having lesbian prime minister, but that's another story...

How did that shit go through in Serbia? Where's your respect for Balkanic intolerance and discrimination, serbs?

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #411 on: October 17, 2017, 10:01:45 am »
so how are people these days thinking about immigration,  the refugees that are living amongst you and your governemnt,  swedes?
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: October 17, 2017, 10:53:06 am »
+2
i'm sure it's all good in sweden

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #413 on: October 17, 2017, 11:23:36 am »
pretty sad
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: October 17, 2017, 11:30:25 am »
+1

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #415 on: October 17, 2017, 01:09:23 pm »
+1
People slowly getting redpilled, lonely older women however, "batikhäxor" as we call them will always have the migrants backs, even if they turn out to be rapists. The government and government officials keeps fucking up every other day yet the leftist alliance are stable in the polls around 35%.

A huge journalist within the swedish equivalent of BBC/CNN has been accused of rape and even though it's all over social media and people are spamming the journalists/newspapers twitter, facebook, instagram etc. NO ONE has reported on it. And just a few days ago the same journalists were writing about the horrible culture in Hollywood where people were protecting Weinstein and silencing the problem. On several occasions this year the media have jumped on rape accusations against the "wrong" politicians but they're being very quiet now, I wonder why? It's almost like the only time rape is bad is when your political opponent does it, it surely would explain why they've covered up the rape and crime epidemic from immigration and now this.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1905
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: October 17, 2017, 01:38:04 pm »
+1
How did that shit go through in Serbia? Where's your respect for Balkanic intolerance and discrimination, serbs?

Only few politicians were disgusted by it, but rest of the population is fine by it, because that was choice of el presidente. Everybody is corrupted from top to bottom, which is why they vote for this clown. Even those who sell stuff on the street illegally see some interest of their own in president being elected year after year.

Obviously lesbian premier is a puppet, just like Dmitry Medvedev is. I had a feeling they'll choose a woman, but they upped my expectations and went straight for the latest trend. Not even Great Unites States of America have the balls to put cunt muncher at the top of food chain.

I was flabbergasted when I saw Erdogan few days ago on national TV. Dude is unwelcome in like 99% of countries in the world so he visited Serbia, of course. Shittiest of them all.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: October 17, 2017, 02:09:11 pm »

Hoppe fucking nails what the "alt-right" means as far as I'm concerned. In the earlier parts of the video he makes clear that "alt-right" is a vague amorphous term that doesn't really have a particular definition, but his take on it is very similar to my perception of it.

For when he starts defining "alt-right" go to 13:20 or so, and it goes on for about 5 minutes.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: October 17, 2017, 02:50:40 pm »
I think that tribalism is one of the biggest problems with humanity today, and that even small reductions of it could cause a massive boost to well-being.

Feelings of safety or threat seem to play a lot into feelings of tribalism: if you perceive that a group Y is out to get you and that they are a real threat to you, then you will react much more aggressively to any claims that might be read as supporting Y. Conversely, if you feel safe and secure, then you are much less likely to feel the need to attack others.

One implication might be that general mental health work, not only in the conventional sense of "healing disorders", but also the positive psychology-style mental health work that actively seeks to make people happy rather than just fine, could be even more valuable for society than we've previously thought. Curing depression etc. would be enormously valuable even by itself, but if we could figure out how to make people generally happier and resilient to negative events, then fewer things would threaten their well-being and they would perceive fewer things as being threats, reducing tribalism.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: October 17, 2017, 03:00:16 pm »
I think that tribalism is one of the biggest problems with humanity today, and that even small reductions of it could cause a massive boost to well-being.

Feelings of safety or threat seem to play a lot into feelings of tribalism: if you perceive that a group Y is out to get you and that they are a real threat to you, then you will react much more aggressively to any claims that might be read as supporting Y. Conversely, if you feel safe and secure, then you are much less likely to feel the need to attack others.

One implication might be that general mental health work, not only in the conventional sense of "healing disorders", but also the positive psychology-style mental health work that actively seeks to make people happy rather than just fine, could be even more valuable for society than we've previously thought. Curing depression etc. would be enormously valuable even by itself, but if we could figure out how to make people generally happier and resilient to negative events, then fewer things would threaten their well-being and they would perceive fewer things as being threats, reducing tribalism.

Ah yes social engineering through pharmaceuticals, brilliant. Just bury deeply instinctual tribal feelings under a mass of drugs. What a great solution.

The problem of course is that it's only one particular "tribe" being forced to give up this tendency. Every other tribe, so-called "minorities", are not only perfectly allowed to embrace and promote these tribal feelings, they are encouraged to set them up in opposition to the "dominant", "white" one.

So we are supposed to bury and destroy any sense of collective identity while SIMULTANEOUSLY embracing that same collective identity as a yoke of guilt and original sin. If you can't see what this is leading towards, well, the inklings of it are already there. Identity politics is a fucking cancer, and if it can't be removed shit is gonna come to a head, one way or the other.