Author Topic: Am I racist?  (Read 43727 times)

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
Re: Am I racist?
« Reply #180 on: August 31, 2017, 08:20:57 pm »
The world would truly be a better place without the black in spanishid (and others).
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #181 on: August 31, 2017, 08:24:34 pm »
The world would truly be a better place without the black in spanishid (and others).

The US gave them their own nation in Africa, but they quickly got engufled in tribal warfare and many ended up enslaved again and the place turned into a total shithole.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 31, 2017, 10:09:21 pm »
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #183 on: September 01, 2017, 12:52:48 pm »
The problem is that people criticize any argument against islamic immigration as islamophobic. In reality it is rational to want to decrease islamic immigration as it has a direct correlation with terrorism.

It may be small and I agree with some of what you say Heskey. But the link is undeniable.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #184 on: September 01, 2017, 01:24:47 pm »
+1
I am indeed talking about immigration from a warzone with serious problems.  I also don't think we should stop immigration of muslims 100% I am just defending the opinion that some people hold that its something we should consider as the problem has serious consequences.

I do not think someone that discusses this should be labelled a criminal for simply seeking out one of many possible solutions to an incredibly serious problem.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2223
  • Infamy: 2251
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 01, 2017, 02:28:48 pm »
+1
.....and the family + randomers in the park did not flee ?

Nope. I'm so white, almost transparent. People barely notice me. That is result of years of hard and dedicated basement dwelling. Me and Sun are still on the bad terms, neither trust each other well enough to establish first contact.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #186 on: September 01, 2017, 02:52:30 pm »
+3
Nope. I'm so white, almost transparent. People barely notice me. That is result of years of hard and dedicated basement dwelling. Me and Sun are still on the bad terms, neither trust each other well enough to establish first contact.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1050
  • Infamy: 1679
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 01, 2017, 03:00:08 pm »
Wow I just looked up the literacy rates in the north, how unfortunate. I was not aware it was that bad. Just more reason to spend our humanitarian budget on our own nation as opposed to foreign causes.

That's what you get when you blindly follow tradition and culture of your people. Which is why I give rats ass about it, especially when I compare it with 'artificial' creations like programming languages. You know, there are almost as much programming languages like there are spoken languages out there. Yet, nobody makes a fuss when people stop giving a damn about some niche programming language but it is considered great waste when some backward culture and tradition are in danger of perishing. Out culture, our heritage, save it! I say fuck it. I'd gladly only speak English language until I drop dead and completely forgot this mess of a language I was born into. People are really acting irrational when it comes to analyzing their own time and effort. Just because something has been done for centuries doesn't mean we should cherish it and stick to it.

Inuits and Americas natives like them have been backwards forever. But muslims actually regressed a bit, they used to be better off under Soviets than now. Also illiteracy is really fucking widespread in my home country, people are willingly promoting ignorance at every corner.

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #188 on: September 01, 2017, 07:25:32 pm »
+2
Exactly, it's a state tool over there but not over here. Again, Islamophobia is regarding the religion and not the state or the culture.

If you want to say people from violent and oppressive countries have a high chance of being violent and oppressive? Sure, who could argue. You may also find, contrary to forum hysteria about censorship, that you are very unlikely to ever be censored for expressing that view. These are fucked up parts of the world, and at this point it's abundantly clear that left to their own devices they will remain this way and continue to spawn threats to the lives of individual westerners. A generation's going to need to take the hit and globalise the shit out of them (unless we enjoy having that crap on our doorstep for all foreseeable future generations, and by 'globalise' i really mean 'westernise') and sucks for us, it happens to be our generation that's doing it. The fun part is for all our 'soft' and 'liberal' rhetoric we are fairly brazenly attempting to destroy their way of life socially (just not their religion), the best thing is there really isnt anything they can do to stop it.

But you want to say that Islam is inherently incompatible with the west (based only on projection and speculation from carefully-selected radical examples), that there is no scenario in which western culture and Islam can exist at the same time within the same person, and that the whole religion (and every individual that encompasses) is not welcome or that the prospect of any natives converting to that religion poses an existential threat to western values of tolerance, that's Islamophobia and that's what will get you censored.

The hysteria about, 'no islamophobia? That means I cant criticise beheadings?' is ridiculous. Any time I've seen someone state that they've been censored for criticising terrorism, and actually share what they posted, it's always 'Lul, muslims all retarded, go back to own country, no re'. It's straight-up the kid running to an adult saying another kid hit them 'for no reaaaason!'. Am I saying noone ever got censored for a dumb reason? No. If a single ideology or political leaning somehow achieved perfection in this way that would be weird and creepy, instead you have a load of different sites run by a load of different people with their own arbitrary sense of what is and is not acceptable. But as a rule of thumb if you want to criticise terrorism and argue with the same intelligence you would irl then you will never get censored.

Islam is a state funded oligarchy, all you have to do is follow the money and political power, all these mosques are foreign funded. It wasn't long ago Cavaliers and Roundheads were spiking heads on Tower Hill over the same power struggle. The issues run much deeper than just the radicals, when you cut the head off the snake another one takes it's place, because it's more than a religion, just like the Roman Catholic Church and the Church of England were more than just a religion 100's of years ago.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/29/french-pm-manuel-valls-considers-ban-on-foreign-funded-mosques

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/to-curb-radicalism-france-targets-foreign-funding-for-mosques/2016/08/14/788ec7e6-5ef9-11e6-84c1-6d27287896b5_story.html?utm_term=.99d3af8bd013

Even if foreign funding is stopped, which is almost impossible because these Mosques are under accordance of the same laws that protect the private donations Western Churches depend on, there is bound to be a very severe backlash and hateful resentment of westerners meddling in their religious affairs. If you think Muslim oligarchs are ignorant of Western Laws to abuse and cover up their intents you are very naive, Sadiq Khan is an example of the "liberal" frontmen they use to deceive your system of justice.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3544846/With-friends-like-Sadiq-Khan-fit-run-London-Labour-MP-s-dealings-Islamic-extremists-raise-doubts-suitability-London-s-mayor.html

When you follow the money back to the UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, and the Saudi Royalty what do you find? A bunch of decadents who look like cavemen driving around in head scarfs and robes in Ferraris and Lamborghinis.

The hypocrisy that is frequently mentioned is that it was acceptable for Englishmen to chop heads off and kill hundreds of thousands of people in the name of god in the 1400-1600's, today this is not acceptable and governments will back their corrupt hierarchies/monarchies in favor of stabilization. English Colonists from the 1600's ( Massachusetts Bay Colony) who went to aid Cromwell and Parliament would have had much more in common with modern Islamic Jihadists than they would with the modern Englishmen or American. However there's no denying we would not be the 1st world modern Civilization we are today without these kind of barbaric and violent struggles and religious wars.

But the questions we should be asking is, why should we tolerate people who are much more or just as ignorant as our ancestors were 400-600 years ago, and put their backwards institutions on the same pedestal as our own reformed and tamed ones? Are these liberal Muslim ass kissers really pushing to reform them, or are they just undermining our own freedom that your people earned through 100's of years of struggle? Is is worth sacrificing the life of your fellow countrymen to terrorist attacks so foreigners can take their place in your society?

Even Buddhists are now violently attacking and killing Muslims to drive them out of their countries, if it gets to the point where Buddhists want to exterminate you then there is a serious problem.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 12:35:19 am by Grytviken »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 02, 2017, 04:30:08 am »
+1
I hope the buddhists are warrior monks trained in the arts of kung-fu. That'd be bad ass.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 02, 2017, 08:02:12 pm »
+1
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4844296/Homeland-Security-deem-antifa-domestic-terrorists.html

Fucking finally, it looks like the US is regaining a bit of sanity. It explains the sudden lurch of regressive media dropping antifa like a smelly turd, they were probably forwarned of this.

FBI and Homeland Security deem antifa 'domestic terrorists' as they warn of escalating violence between the left and white nationalists

-Federal officials launched a global investigation into antifa last year to determine whether they may start committing terror attacks, like right-wing counterparts
-Department of Homeland Security formally classified their activities as 'domestic terrorist violence,' law enforcement sources said
-A senior state law enforcement official told them that 'a whole bunch of them' have been placed on U.S. terrorism watch lists
-Authorities blamed the left-wing group for instigating the violence, and say right-wing protesters and Trump supporters responded with their own violence

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 02, 2017, 08:12:36 pm »
+1
I wonder if the media will now apologize to Trump for writing 2000 pages of bullshit about him because he dared to say domestic terrorists are also bad.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 02, 2017, 08:15:33 pm »
Lol they're going to do their best to pretend they never compared antifa with WW2 american soldiers invading naz1 Europe, or championing their rise for years. Resist Trump, go into the streets and "protest", your political enemies are NAZ1 RACISTS, punching naz1 is morally right, etc. They will not admit to an ounce of culpability. At least that's my guess.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 02, 2017, 08:47:06 pm »
+1
Lol they're going to do their best to pretend they never compared antifa with WW2 american soldiers invading naz1 Europe, or championing their rise for years. Resist Trump, go into the streets and "protest", your political enemies are NAZ1 RACISTS, punching naz1 is morally right, etc. They will not admit to an ounce of culpability. At least that's my guess.
They'll probably never mention it again, or if they will, it'll be a passing mention of how Trump was bad for not condemning naz1s and conveniently forget the rest of the details.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile