Author Topic: I am proud of my penis  (Read 2569 times)

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
Re: I am proud of my penis
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2017, 11:43:33 pm »
+1
The postmodernist assault on logic itself is merely going through its long march on the institutions.

My grandfather subscribes to National Geographic and when that particular issue arrived I threw it out before he could see it. He doesn't need to be troubled with that sort of thing with his age/heart condition.

It's not even really postmodernism, it's post-postmodernism, as Himmelfarb put it if I recall correctly. When a permissive postmodern subculture becomes dominant (as we've seen happen since the 60's) it allows the real fringe of that already beyond the pale movement to come into the light. The rejection of objective truth and the permissiveness of the now mainstream culture are so entrenched that none belonging to it would dare raise any concerns as society continuously marches further into degeneracy.

I give it well under a decade before polygamists and NAMBLA-types become a potent political force in liberal circles in the way mainstream "LGBT" organizations are today.

Here in Seattle our own mayor is one of those :^) you might say we're ahead of the curve, even among liberal cities.
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2017, 11:50:22 pm »
guys please stop derailing this thread this is a thread specifically for your review of poophammers penis.

getting back on topic, my personal experience with the poophammer schlong (once i found it) was that it was not like any normal penis, no, this one had clearly been contorted and broken in so many ways i can clearly understand why poophammer looks like he does all the time (see his profile picture for reference) - the pain i see in his eyes makes me feel like i'm looking at a vietnam war veteran, and he might as well have been, his penis is so battered and broken that it might as well have fallen into a vietnamese punji trap covered in excrement and semen of 1000 vietnamese children, then ran over with a tank, and finally, laid to rest in a zippo raid conducted by the american forces.

in conclusion, i rate poophammers penis a solid 6/10
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline dagu807

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • ye
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2017, 12:17:12 am »
+1
The whole of academia and media pushing this vomit inducing degeneracy on the general public, you brainwashed useful idiot. Increasingly on children, because gotta start that cult indoctrination early on, you know.

(click to show/hide)

Remember, everyone who told and will tell you that the slippery slope's a fallacy will see the reality once they are of higher age.
Don't underestimate how fast degeneracy can spread through subtle manipulation of worldly desires.
This world needs fixing, or chaos, maybe chaos is the solution?

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2017, 12:33:08 am »
Soft men, hard times, so on.
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2017, 12:52:38 am »
+1
I give it well under a decade before polygamists and NAMBLA-types become a potent political force in liberal circles in the way mainstream "LGBT" organizations are today.

Here in Seattle our own mayor is one of those :^) you might say we're ahead of the curve, even among liberal cities.

What's already being encouraged and cheered on is arguably worse, but it does seem like the next logical step, the gender identity craze has been aimed at children and education in general for a reason. Why would a child have the authority and knowledge to consent to hormone replacement therapy, puberty blockers and irreversible surgery, but not consent to sex? One is fucking horrifying and this is aknowledged society-wide, the other was also horrifying and this was aknowledged society-wide until not very long ago. But apparently we've "progressed" past that.

There are a wealth of articles in the soft "sciences" calling for pedophilia to be treated as a sickness which must be cared for, not vilified and ostracized. There are even a few papers outright calling for pedophilia as just another facet of human sexuality, another quirk just as valid and natural as homosexuality or a foot fetish. For now it is limited to theoretical vomit by braindead postmodernist ideologues, but then again so was the insane gender spectrum theory which is being pushed as some sort of "scientific" status quo these days.

Can't help but mention fucking John Money again. Even a cursory reading of his wikipedia page will make you understand that this crazed pedophile was the seed of this insanity, that has somehow taken such a powerful hold.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2017, 01:49:39 am »
I imagine you loved the recent Google debacle about the engineer's """"""""""manifesto"""""""" (better name it that to remind everyone of some crazed killer's mad writings), Oberyn.

An engineer writes something that's entirely based on science, and is branded a "fascist" because he dares suggest the genders are different and women shouldn't be shoe-horned into jobs they don't want to do.

The degeneracy in the west is reaching awesome new levels.

Here is a link to the "Anti-Diversity Manifesto", the term by which regressive media has decided to christen the document. Even the use of the word "manifesto" is manipulative, because of course it is, it's fucking media. It's automatically linked to extreme and violent declarations uttered by psychopaths before they go on killing sprees.

https://fr.scribd.com/document/355823379/Google-s-Ideological-Echo-Chamber

Here is Damore's interview with Jordan Peterson, the engineer who wrote the document and was fired.

Look into it, then google (lol, using duckgo) "Google Engineer Manifesto", and look at the mountain of vapid, retarded shit being written by people who have not read the document and probably wouldn't understand it if they did. Google is starting to get into some shady as fuck shit, their SJW leanings aren't harmless, they push ideological conformity to an almost cultish degree internally, imagine what the fuck they get up to with algorithms because they "feel" it's "right".

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2017, 05:35:42 am »
Googling "american inventors" was quite a surprise, how is it that black people are so opressed when they make up for like 80% of the big inventors according to google. Had a giggle, but searching for it in swedish gave me completely different results.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2017, 07:00:16 am »
+1

Here is a link to the "Anti-Diversity Manifesto", the term by which regressive media has decided to christen the document. Even the use of the word "manifesto" is manipulative, because of course it is, it's fucking media. It's automatically linked to extreme and violent declarations uttered by psychopaths before they go on killing sprees.

https://fr.scribd.com/document/355823379/Google-s-Ideological-Echo-Chamber

Here is Damore's interview with Jordan Peterson, the engineer who wrote the document and was fired.

Look into it, then google (lol, using duckgo) "Google Engineer Manifesto", and look at the mountain of vapid, retarded shit being written by people who have not read the document and probably wouldn't understand it if they did. Google is starting to get into some shady as fuck shit, their SJW leanings aren't harmless, they push ideological conformity to an almost cultish degree internally, imagine what the fuck they get up to with algorithms because they "feel" it's "right".
This is actually the part I meant to quote from slatestarcodex:

A lot of people without connections to the tech industry don’t realize how bad it’s gotten. This is how bad. It would be pointless trying to do anything about this person in particular. This is the climate.

Silicon Valley was supposed to be better than this. It was supposed to be the life of the mind, where people who were interested in the mysteries of computation and cognition could get together and make the world better for everybody. Now it’s degenerated into this giant hatefest of everybody writing long screeds calling everyone else chocolate chip cookies and demanding violence against them. Where if someone disagrees with the consensus, it’s just taken as a matter of course that we need to hunt them down, deny them of the cloak of anonymity, fire them, and blacklist them so they can never get a job again. Where the idea that we shouldn’t be a surveillance society where we carefully watch our coworkers for signs of sexism so we can report them to the authorities is exactly the sort of thing you get reported to the authorities if people see you saying.

When all the engineer did was post an internal memo about why, maybe, it might not be worth it to push for a retarded 50-50 gender split on engineers... entirely supported by science.

And this then causes the Google CEO to cut his vacation short, fire the dude, and hordes of unwashed SJWs and feminists and cucks supporting feminism shouting that this guy is a fascist and needs to be gassed.

And yes, this event has decreased my faith in Google considerably, I had no idea they were this bad until now.

Also, hilariously enough, this """""manifesto"""""" has brought up hordes of supposedly-intelligent women who apparently have the reading comprehension of seven year old kids. I've been following the debate on some smart people's Facebook walls, and it's like 90% of the women in the comment section didn't even read the memo, or at least didn't understand it all. They make claims like "hurr durr google guy wants to ban women from coding" or "hurr durr google guy doesn't think women can code as well as him." When his memo was literally about getting more women into programming, and explaining the current situation partly by gender differences.

I'm almost starting to suspect that the memo was a plot all along to reveal that women lose all ability to think logically when discussing a potentially emotional subject, since well educated women suddenly become incapable of understanding overlapping normal distributions with different mean and variance, even with visualizations to show the overlap.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 08:05:40 am by Xant »
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2017, 01:49:46 pm »
+2
Humanities and social "sciences" are abysmally bad at understanding statistics despite it being the one and only claim they have to the scientific method in their "disciplines".

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2017, 06:55:54 pm »
Googling "american inventors" was quite a surprise, how is it that black people are so opressed when they make up for like 80% of the big inventors according to google. Had a giggle, but searching for it in swedish gave me completely different results.
You know I try to insert a Trevor Moore/WKUK sketches whenever it's relevant, and it's as relevant as never before, so here we go :D

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2017, 02:04:07 pm »
+1
can we get back on subject here and talk about my dick
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2017, 04:15:09 pm »
can we get back on subject here and talk about my dick

It's already been reviewed you retard, now shut the fuck up while men talk, you silly little goat.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2017, 07:14:59 pm »
+1
It's already been reviewed you retard, now shut the fuck up while men talk, you silly little goat.

while the subject may be small my penis is still the focus of this topic
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2017, 08:56:15 pm »
It's too late! This is now a reactionary thread.

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2017, 10:40:30 pm »
+1
i officially declare a boycott on all topics not relating specifically to poophammers penis

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,