Author Topic: message 2 a certain somebody thats middle aged and bald  (Read 11753 times)

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
Re: message 2 a certain somebody thats middle aged and bald
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2017, 08:01:19 pm »
+3
sorry where in this thread did it ask who the fuck you think you are you're just mad because I shit on you every round and talk shit while you wait to respawn
Such an internet tuff guy. Who are you even because honestly I dont ever remember caring about dying to you or anyone else and its kind of funny and even more pathetic that you think you are somebody because you are good at vidya game.
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline SugarHoe

• Earl
  • Renown: 413
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2017, 08:13:27 pm »
+6
Such an internet tuff guy. Who are you even because honestly I dont ever remember caring about dying to you or anyone else and its kind of funny and even more pathetic that you think you are somebody because you are good at vidya game.
sorry who are you you think you're someone because you're a fucking friend I bet you're fucking bald too
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Working_Class

• Baron
  • Renown: 139
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sloths, Squids, Frisia? Who even knows anymore
  • Game nicks: WorkingClass_ , ScumFuck_FlowerBoy
  • IRC nick: WorkingClass
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2017, 08:29:46 pm »
+2
(click to show/hide)

I wonder why you don't think people should get banned for this hmmmm

P.S. Like the fruits of my new script?

Bruh dont act like the ENTIRE server wasn't doing this shit too ya fuckin flaccid dick

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2017, 08:34:24 pm »
+4
dang sparvico gonna need some +3 rogaine after this

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2017, 08:41:00 pm »
+5
Yeah, there is a lot of drama over something that will be fixed by mutes that stick. Only thing that sticks now is a ban so that is all that is available. New mutes should be implemented ASAP.

I find this stuff to be as dumb as the next guy

However

I feel that maybe priorities should be placed on, you know, maybe like fixing the key unique element of crpg, STRATEGUS, which is constantly ringing a death knell by showing that the main feature of a mod has gone unrepaired and unminded for like a year, rather than designing new ways to try and punish players...

But what do I know

Offline Working_Class

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2017, 08:55:52 pm »
+2
Listen none of this would happen if we had ladders in battle again

Offline Working_Class

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2017, 09:01:23 pm »
dang sparvico gonna need some +3 rogaine after this

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2017, 10:28:55 pm »
+4
My point was solely to heskey who said that sugar only says friend on an internet game and not in real life :)
Nah, it wasn't quite what his point was either, he was referring to my post in which I suggested an offline chat game for spamming, to which he replied that spamming it offline would be pointless and he needs to do it online, as in - communicating with real people - for them to know how badass he is. I don't think he implied the standart "internet tough guy".

Though Sugarhoe is totally an internet tough guy, I'm sure I could easily beat his racist ass IRL, my morning routine includes killing bears by hugging them to death with my bear arms, running a marathon distance to the nearest shop to buy some vodka, and also squatting every time I talk to someone.

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2017, 10:45:42 pm »
+1
I find this stuff to be as dumb as the next guy

However

I feel that maybe priorities should be placed on, you know, maybe like fixing the key unique element of crpg, STRATEGUS, which is constantly ringing a death knell by showing that the main feature of a mod has gone unrepaired and unminded for like a year, rather than designing new ways to try and punish players...

But what do I know

I mean, the admins aren't developing strategus that's Dupre. So us focusing on that doesn't mean strategus isn't or won't be worked on at all. I agree tho bring back strat 2k17

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2017, 12:18:18 am »
+7
Wow, you people are really suffering because suddenly you're being held accountable.

Stop saying friend on the servers, that's about it. Why must you say it here? It's against the rules, I'm pretty sure it's not crucial to the enjoyment of the game to any of you, and if it is - please find a different game.

If you're a tough internet kid, then live with the consequences of saying a banned word and getting banned for it - stop acting like a whiny child whenever something that was obviously going to happen, happens. No one feels pity for you, you're not some internet hero for opposing the admins - you'll just get banned and muted if necessary to help you calm down and think of your actions. We try to act like humans and talk to you about your actions, but once we see there's no hope for you, you'll just get banned at the first infraction.

Assington, I've already explained why those specific words are the ones banned and heavily frowned upon and not the others, find the original thread and few pages in it there's my long post. I stated a reason why racial slurs are especially frowned upon in my rule change, I acknowledge it may make me a hypocrite but I have my reasons.

Mind you, this post is not to start a debate. I'm just reminding you of the rules that exist. Those are not new rules, they have existed before, and have now been made more specific. Acting loud and whining whenever you get muted for not abiding is not going to profit you in any way whatsoever, I'm sorry.
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2017, 12:59:48 am »
+1
words

I will simply reiterate that the ban was not for chat abuse. The ban was for the combination of chat abuse and returning to the server on a character set up specifically to allude to the KKK. That is clearly over the line of acceptability. The duration of the ban was because of your history with this issue. Everyone else that spammed the server was simply muted, and the vast majority of them stopped once that happened. Well one other person was banned for a few hours because the second he got unmuted he said friend again.

Hopefully we will soon have a much better mute function and will not have to resort to bans for any kind of chat abuse at all. Until such time as that happens the only way to ensure that people that are violating this rule cannot simply return to the server at will to subvert mutes is to ban them. Those bans should always be fairly short in my opinion, however these bans were not for that alone.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: assington
« Reply #56 on: July 16, 2017, 04:53:54 am »
+1
Wow, you people are really suffering because suddenly you're being held accountable.

Stop saying friend on the servers, that's about it. Why must you say it here? It's against the rules, I'm pretty sure it's not crucial to the enjoyment of the game to any of you, and if it is - please find a different game.

If you're a tough internet kid, then live with the consequences of saying a banned word and getting banned for it - stop acting like a whiny child whenever something that was obviously going to happen, happens. No one feels pity for you, you're not some internet hero for opposing the admins - you'll just get banned and muted if necessary to help you calm down and think of your actions. We try to act like humans and talk to you about your actions, but once we see there's no hope for you, you'll just get banned at the first infraction.

Assington, I've already explained why those specific words are the ones banned and heavily frowned upon and not the others, find the original thread and few pages in it there's my long post. I stated a reason why racial slurs are especially frowned upon in my rule change, I acknowledge it may make me a hypocrite but I have my reasons.

Mind you, this post is not to start a debate. I'm just reminding you of the rules that exist. Those are not new rules, they have existed before, and have now been made more specific. Acting loud and whining whenever you get muted for not abiding is not going to profit you in any way whatsoever, I'm sorry.

No offense in any way, but you guys don't even play the game. I mean I see some of you admins/devs on once in a really gay moon, but I, along with most others wouldn't consider you guys very active players.

Talking to me about whining and enjoyment over the game is a little absurd. I'm a fucking nerd and I love to play cRPG all the time, and getting banned for petty shit sucks (yea i know "HUUUUUGHGHGH YOU SHOULDBNT WEAR WHITE ROBES AND CARRY A TORCH IF U LOVE THE MOD THEN HUHUHUHUGUGHGHGH??). If any of you actually hopped on the battle server for extended periods of time and saw how the community operates, you'd understand that not only rules, but further development of this mod are just unnecessary at this point. As such, giving someone moderator/admin abilities just because they develop/rule-write/rule-enforce should now be an extinct practice. It isn't needed.

-*The last thing any dev/scripter should do to this game is create an auto-mute or auto-kick feature for chat-abuse and TKing. Then "development" of cRPG and chat administration of the servers should end.
 Let us go out in peace.
*-

Not to change the whole subject of the discussion here, but as an active player (when I'm not banned) I can speak for at least quite a few other actives in saying that leaving the control, moderation, and future (a short future, at that. at least with the very polished footage of Bannerlord shown at E3) in the hands of people that don't share the views, humor, and community involvement of the majority is just unfair.
Not trying to just fuck on Sparvico specifically here, but the active population should be able to dictate who moderates us, as we are such a small, clinging-for-life community.

The ONLY thing that should deserve a kick/ban is intentional TKing tbh that pisses everyone off.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #57 on: July 16, 2017, 05:46:39 am »
+2
Honestly thought this thread was about me, Guess I dodged a bullet here haha

You are beautiful and I love you. The current admins make me thankful I am not one anymore because I personally think banning people over a word is fucking stupid. This is a small tight knit community and the only time a ban should be enforced is when someone is actively disrupting the game and making it hard/impossible for others to play. The current age of admins is why I respecced to horse archer. The current admins are all friends and I hope my account gets muted for this. What cRPG does not need is over zealous admins enforcing every rule to the T. The mod will slowly shrink and die if we cant have our shenanigans. People who disrupt the game are the real ones who deserve to be punished, not those who say a "naughty word" in chat. It is 2017, if you get offended by the word friend then you should probably just stay off the internet.

I have sugar on snap chat

He is on the football team with literally all black kids

Often he sends me snaps of him saying friend to them and them not giving a fuck

But of course the white social justice warrior admins have to defend the fee fees of some imaginary cabal of blacks.

As for me most of my friends are black and I never say friend because I am a social justice warrior

Nah saying friend in chat is stupid. Most games have a mute function for that. I've gotten admin messages from WoW for saying "grow some balls" and having it be sexual harassment.

My point was solely to heskey who said that sugar only says friend on an internet game and not in real life :)

I'm with you lads on this even if we are in the minority. Which we are. Words can hurt. I've been called a sand friend enough times to know this!

these have been the only good posts in this thread, as determined by careful and objective analysis by a veteran shitposter

i have also learned another thing, i'm actually and unironically made somewhat uncomfortable by bald/losing hair jokes. i think i'm petrified of going bald boys. how funny

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: assington
« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2017, 07:15:28 am »
+1
well with sandersson shitting on me like that i resend everything i have said up to this point. unban me and i will call off my public instigators

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #59 on: July 16, 2017, 07:56:18 am »
rescind*

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.