Author Topic: message 2 a certain somebody thats middle aged and bald  (Read 11748 times)

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: assington
Re: message 2 a certain somebody thats middle aged and bald
« Reply #60 on: July 16, 2017, 08:21:20 am »
stfu dude wat r u a dcitionary u little bundle of sticks??
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2017, 09:55:46 am »
+4
words

The problem with that reasoning is that you don't pay for the server, nor did you put in the actual work to develop this mode (i.e. the copyright on it). It isn't a community owned operation.

I think the bigger problem here, as I was talking about with rando last night, is that the developers and admins do not view this as a project in standby mode. They want to see the game grow and thrive, and that is helped a great deal by having the server be as welcoming as possible. The old folks in the community seem to think that the game is already essentially dead, and therefor they should be allowed to be as idiotic and trolly as they like with the space that Horns is providing.

At the end of the day the truth is that we should ban them all, God will recognize his own.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2017, 10:11:14 am »
+4
i don't even need to read this thread to know that it is the cause of my recently detected cancer

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2017, 10:29:54 am »
+2
i don't even need to read this thread to know that it is the cause of my recently detected cancer

rip
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 16, 2017, 10:39:32 am »
gay words

1: I don't pay for the server, but if that's what it takes to get the power to be immune to injustice, send me the bill for the next month of payment (paypal link or anything). I haven't put any work in to develop this mod, but neither has anyone I have attacked in my arguments. Dupre is the last dev to push anything through and i haven't heard of these other guys doing anything. If helping in development of this mod is what it takes to get the power to be immune to gay banning then tell me what needs 2 be done and i'll watch youtube tutorials on scripting and modeling until i've surpassed florian himself. and to say that this isn't community owned may be true to the word, but it sure is community driven. every time the community pushes in a revival (my own revival this january and the recent one in june) then the devs decide to return and help us, which we adore them for. that community consists of the old trolls and idiots u want to ban so badly.

2: the game IS dying. if you deny that mount and blade warband, along with its mods, is dying then you r actually fucking rtarded. the entire NW module caps at 200 population primetime. Native sometimes gets some busy servers, but all in all warband multiplayer has been in decline for months. some busy days you might see 9000 people logged in the game across the entire steam population. lets say 1/4 of those people play multiplayer daily, and 1/4 of those people experiment with mods for multiplayer, and 1/4 of those people find crpg, and 1/4 of those people love crpg so much as to stay and play continuously you have added 35 people to our mod, but that isn't a realistic expectation.

Offline _uwu_

• Count
  • Renown: 158
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
  • fuck u
    • View Profile
  • Faction: calradian confederacy
  • Game nicks: uwu, wrigglypete, firebert_amstrad, pupster
« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2017, 11:13:33 am »
i don't really see the point of enforcing a large amount of rules on a game that will die for good sometime this year. bannerlord is scheduled for a release this year and when that comes out, nobody will want to play warband (unless taleworlds fucks up bannerlord, which is pretty unlikely)

also this was the first time i've ever seen you act serious in a post assington i didnt know u had it in u

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2017, 12:19:06 pm »
+7
well with sandersson shitting on me like that i resend everything i have said up to this point. unban me and i will call off my public instigators

its not that you're really wrong in my view, but i think that such things need better humor, and so far besides kadeth being a pleasing presence as always, a decent .gif from working class, cikel's musings and knightmare's comment there ain't been anything funny to me in this clusterfuck of a thread

now, seeing a KKK roleplayer in the server riding a white horse and eluding to burning crosses? that shit's funny to me. seeing a black nationalist/hotep/black panther roleplayer talking about brutally massacring the white devil, that's hilarious too. seeing a gay roleplayer talking about their constant and inexorable desire for cock is hilarious. seeing some nu-Goebells roleplayer talking about degeneracy is funny as fuck.

and you know, even the folks that are self-described "anti-racists" or something like that are far more likely to find such things mildly amusing, if not downright comical than "friendfriendfriend" spam.

my serious suggestion is this: refrain as much as practicable from spamming or even regularly using explicit racial epithets save for times of great need. try to avoid attempts at evoking laughter based upon simply breaking the rules or getting banned; try to be creative and always remember that Ildist has had the market cornered on enlightened retardation for years now

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 17, 2017, 12:05:24 am »
Total misinterpretation here. the ban had nothing to do with me spamming friend. In fact
Sparvico can say that all my history with the word culminated into this ban, but the ban itself was for having a name that sparvico felt "alluded to racist ideology and hate crimes" or whatever. He gave me a warning to change my name (at the time it was spookyghost_whohatesraccoons. I had never said anything about blacks on this character either I has always been especially careful. Chester and I would just go "WOOOOOOOWOWOWOOOOO") so I changed it to spooky ghost who carries a torch. I asked four times I chat to sparvico if the name change was acceptable as I REMOVED THE RACCOON reference. He didn't reply to me at all. Just banned me for 3 days. I have been bitching this whole time not about using the racist slur when I please, but for sparvico to be able to pick and choose who he wants to ban and who he wants to believe has a racist allusion in their name. There are literally players in the server now with names like "Dirty_Nagger" and "Niggardly_Old_Bastard" and sparvico can choose to dismiss this as just shenanigans yet spookyghostwhocarriesatorch is way too fucking far. Those other two guys pretty much have the word friend in their name and get dismissed and my name is such a far, far fetched reference
To anything hateful yet because Cikel, sugar and I have a history with sparvico it seems our punishment is almost premeditated

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 17, 2017, 12:10:44 am »
Got these knickers I'm wearing are fucking itchy I fucikibg hate knickers now. Maybe I'll make that my in-game name when I get unbanned

Offline chesterotab

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 17, 2017, 02:52:34 am »
+6
this is a damn shame. I can accept admins shitting on in game chat slur spammers, but banning people for role play character names is insane.

Is the name SpookyGhost actually no longer allowed? If it is allowed, can I no longer use white armor with it? I just don't know where this line is being drawn.

Please, a little clarification would be appreciated. Before we know it all of Acre will be banned for saying Deus Vult and talking about slaying Muslims.

▲ ▲

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #70 on: July 17, 2017, 04:36:19 am »
+7
Acre will be banned for saying Deus Vult and talking about slaying Muslims saracens.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 17, 2017, 02:58:00 pm »
+2

The ONLY thing that should deserve a kick/ban is intentional TKing tbh that pisses everyone off.

I'm going to mark this down and remember it. As an admin, I usually warn about intentional tk's first, I'm used to people seeing me on and thinking it's HILARIOUS ROFLMAOLOLAHAHHEHEWHOOOOOYEAH to tk me. Happened three times last week, not all by the same person, and all I did was say Rando, really m8 you know the rules or whoever it was ;) Unlike you I have thick skin and that shit doesn't bother me. I'll warn them but looks like I'll just start banning people and reading all the tears on the forums when it happens. Good Game everyone. You're all too big of pussies to grow a set and deal with the consequences of your actions.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 17, 2017, 05:17:34 pm »
+2
Wouldn't it be hilarious if a player was like 'Oh shit I can't maliciously TK cos then I'd get banned'. So instead, does something that looks really similar to a malicious TK, like they keep teamhitting their friend in the spawn (but their friend is in on the joke so it's ok) and their friend as part of the joke keeps posting in admin chat 'ffs, this guy keeps teamhitting me, please ban him' (but it's a joke, not a real teamkill).

It would be amazing, cos the guy has found such a clever loophole by doing something that looks really similar to maliciously teamkilling a player in spawn, but isn't quite maliciously teamkilling a player in spawn. Like, the admin wouldn't be able to do anything about it at all, because the guy figuring out that loophole was so clever. Everyone would find it really funny, and he wouldn't get even remotely banned for it.

With this one easy to use loophole you too can be a shitlord! It's just one easy step! Doctor's HATE IT!

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 18, 2017, 03:31:27 am »
You're adorable.

Will you cry just as much when you get banned for that? Or will it be so funny all the admins will be like 'Wow, genius man. He's found the perfect loophole, guess we need to let this go'.

i can see u didnt get that was purely rhetoric 2 enforce my point thats all in reference to sparvico letting other people use the little "loophole "but not me since he hates me beacuse i shit on him because he sucks because his reflexes r bad because he is old

maybe you should be supporting me so i dont have to get banned and put al l my intlelctual pressure on the admins

idk why i have 2 repeat myself so much im bitching and whining because im treated differently than other players 4 commiting the same crimes

Offline Seadle

• Baron
  • Renown: 96
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sloths
  • Game nicks: Seadle
  • IRC nick: Seadle
« Reply #74 on: July 18, 2017, 03:44:03 am »
+3
Not to stir more shit in this autistic thread, but there is an obvious bias in admins.

Example: 20 minutes ago, Colonys22: "lets kill these friends and their gay strats." While living and having an admin on his team, Pistachio (same clan), so following the round I ask, obviously trying to bait some sort of answer. "Is it okay to say friend w/o getting muted like Colonys?"

Instant mute. Sparvico is fine when it comes to this, but other things like this need to be addressed since the rules have been changed so "drastically" for some people.

LOL U MAD my old friendOT ?? 1V1 ME ANY SERVER ANY DAY, SAME RESULT KIDDO, UR COMPLETE AND UDDER DESTRUKTION!! I EFFORDLESSLY DESTROY U WITH PING CHAMBER AND EPIK FEINTS SO FUCK OFF !!