Author Topic: Admins gotta kick in  (Read 5531 times)

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
Re: Admins gotta kick in
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2017, 07:20:12 pm »
+2
The only bro coding I find annoying is people on opposite teams standing around protecting their bro on the other team from you attacking.
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2017, 07:20:16 pm »
+4
I was on until pretty late last night (around 2am PST) and I didn't really see anything that bad the whole time. I eventually quit after being sniped by desire for the billionth time lmao. Message me on steam Bryggan and let me know what I could have done better or what was bugging you throughout that process.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2017, 07:26:42 pm »
+11
I was on until pretty late last night (around 2am PST) and I didn't really see anything that bad the whole time. I eventually quit after being sniped by desire for the billionth time lmao. Message me on steam Bryggan and let me know what I could have done better or what was bugging you throughout that process.

Yea I don't know what hes talking about admins not kicking in, every day is leg day for Sparvico.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2017, 07:36:24 pm »
+2
I think this was at like 4 am so probably all the Admins logged off. Where's kadeth when we need him

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2017, 07:44:49 pm »
+5
If I'm made an admin this won't be a problem because I'll kick Bryggan.
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Morris

• Duke
  • Renown: 507
  • Infamy: 147
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2017, 07:55:30 pm »
+1
Noted. If you do see this happening please report it to an admin. If no admin is on and it's really out of hand, make a ban thread and we'll look into it. Feel free to add me on steam; Brontosaurus910, it's a picture of space. You can also message me directly and when I do return I'll personally check out what problems you're experiencing. So far, since I've been back, I haven't really noticed much rule breaking but I haven't been on late nights when there is a really low pop.

yeah like that one time when davic delayed the end of the round for 5 minutes & sparvico refused to kick him or anything even when literally everyone was complaining about it just because he got a lot of kills
wtf? does being at the top of the scoreboard make u immune to having to abide by the rules?

Offline Horns

• Count
  • Renown: 207
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
  • I am that horns guy.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Horns
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2017, 08:36:33 pm »
+2
Yea I don't know what hes talking about admins not kicking in, every day is leg day for Sparvico.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2017, 08:39:12 pm »
yeah like that one time when davic delayed the end of the round for 5 minutes & sparvico refused to kick him or anything even when literally everyone was complaining about it just because he got a lot of kills
wtf? does being at the top of the scoreboard make u immune to having to abide by the rules?

5 whole minutes and no one cared to raise the flag? I thought the time to raise a flag was like 30 seconds tops.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2017, 08:52:49 pm »
+3
all i do when i play is look for plumbo b/c its literally the easiest kill of my life

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline Davic

• Baron
  • Renown: 100
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Semenstorm, Medieval Carriage Club
  • Game nicks: Davic, Gayvic, Cavic, Xavic, Maulvic
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2017, 08:56:12 pm »
+1
5 whole minutes and no one cared to raise the flag? I thought the time to raise a flag was like 30 seconds tops.

Bicep is spreading fake news. I didn't straight up delay, the situation was much different. It was 4v1, the last guy on the enemy team jumped into one of those cages that you can only enter from the top that you see on a few maps. Due to this map being poorly designed, this cage also allowed whoever was in it to contest the flag. My teammates jumped in 1 by 1 and either died to this guy who was rocking gothic armor and a wakizashi (so he could actually freely swing without hitting the cage), or by the game glitching out when they jumped in the cage (it's like a 50/50 chance you'll just spontaneously die if you jump into those cages with someone else already in it). In order for me to reach the cage, I would actually have had to stop contesting the flag for awhile, and there were no short weapons or crossbows for me to pick up around flags. I felt like it was bullshit we were gonna lose 5x because some guy abused a map exploit and told the admins to kick him, but they wouldn't because apparently he was 'clutching' even though the only reason he killed anyone was because he was abusing the map. At this point I was pissed off, and didn't want to give the other team a multiplier for exploiting, so I just stayed on flags and the round finished with a draw.

Also, Sparvico is the last admin who would give me privileges. This was just an abnormal situation that will probably never happen again, and I think the admins didn't really know what to do.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2017, 09:01:23 pm »
+1
Bicep is spreading fake news. I didn't straight up delay, the situation was much different. It was 4v1, the last guy on the enemy team jumped into one of those cages that you can only enter from the top that you see on a few maps. Due to this map being poorly designed, this cage also allowed whoever was in it to contest the flag. My teammates jumped in 1 by 1 and either died to this guy who was rocking gothic armor and a wakizashi (so he could actually freely swing without hitting the cage), or by the game glitching out when they jumped in the cage (it's like a 50/50 chance you'll just spontaneously die if you jump into those cages with someone else already in it). In order for me to reach the cage, I would actually have had to stop contesting the flag for awhile, and there were no short weapons or crossbows for me to pick up around flags. I felt like it was bullshit we were gonna lose 5x because some guy abused a map exploit and told the admins to kick him, but they wouldn't because apparently he was 'clutching' even though the only reason he killed anyone was because he was abusing the map. At this point I was pissed off, and didn't want to give the other team a multiplier for exploiting, so I just stayed on flags and the round finished with a draw.

Also, Sparvico is the last admin who would give me privileges. This was just an abnormal situation that will probably never happen again, and I think the admins didn't really know what to do.

That makes sense, the fault definitely wasnt on you then. Flags should stop such things from happening, not encourage it. If there are such camp spots that still contest flags then the map is broken.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2017, 09:05:28 pm »
+2
I think the admins didn't really know what to do.

Easy, kick the player who jumped in the cage. I remember back in the day anyone who jumped in the cages would instantly get kicked or banned if they repeatedly did so. It's no different than exploiting the terrain on any other map. No one who is still playing this game is surprised by what happens when you jump in those cages, and especially since he brought a short weapon he was well prepared.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2017, 09:08:17 pm »
+1
Easy, kick the player who jumped in the cage. I remember back in the day anyone who jumped in the cages would instantly get kicked or banned if they repeatedly did so. It's no different than exploiting the terrain on any other map. No one who is still playing this game is surprised by what happens when you jump in those cages, and especially since he brought a short weapon he was well prepared.

Yeah I would've given him the boot and ended the round. He had an unfair advantage created by map exploitation. That's a pretty easy fix. Use "I" chat if there is an admin on. Hell just use "I" chat to find out if any admin is on even if you don't recognize one of the names.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2017, 09:08:57 pm »
Cage fights are awesome. There is this new GK tdm map with a giant dome cage like in Tina Turner's mad Max movie wish someone would bring to crpg.😁
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2017, 09:14:53 pm »
+10
Cage fights are awesome. There is this new GK tdm map with a giant dome cage like in Tina Turner's mad Max movie wish someone would bring to crpg.😁

I made a cage fight map. It even has airlock gates on both ends where you can let people in and then force them to fight by closing the gate behind them. Also, the ring is elevated a good 50 feet, flanked by stands for onlookers, and the entire ring is surrounded by fire. There are also pits for both teams/sides.

Made it for a cage fighting event I never carried out. Maybe I should do that event now? Upvote for yes.