Author Topic: The only cure is a flamethrower  (Read 1993 times)

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
Re: The only cure is a flamethrower
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2017, 06:50:38 pm »
+3
It just seems like they want to dress dumb and have dumb haircutsr

I too have seen the CRPG clan known as Von Krems. Absolute savages

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2017, 09:40:28 am »
+1
[...] It's like they are intentionally trying to turn something simple into something incredibly complex. There just isn't any potential for it, most of that shit is incredibly redundant.
Maybe they just wanna feel academic, scientific and all that. Too dumb for certain fields, they create their own little 'academic' bubble and call their shit 'science'.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2017, 12:44:04 pm »
For the tiny tiny % of people who are born with some deformity (cba to find a nicer word) or are involved in some accident or other, I can absolutely see why people should be less direct than the sign that got taken down.

To me it's the difference between saying to a kid it's ok to have a synthetic limb, and trying to persuade kids to undergo expensive surgery to have a limb removed so they can get a cool looking synthetic limb.

I don't disagree with that. The thing is mutations of the XX and XY chromosomes, actual biological hermaphrodites, have nothing to do with what is today perceived as transgender. Biologically intersex people are a small, small minority within the already vanishingly small minority of "transgenders", who are mostly perfectly healthy and normal in their bodies, if not their minds (trans ppl tend to have a bunch of comorbid mental illnesses).

Building an entire overarching theory and philosophy on gender based on these extreme outliers is retarded. It would be like claiming that bipedalism is a social construct because children are sometimes born with deformities in one leg. That's exactly what Money did though, and these perceptions are now mainstream. Have been for decades.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2446
  • Infamy: 1981
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2017, 04:51:25 pm »
+1
Maybe they just wanna feel academic, scientific and all that. Too dumb for certain fields, they create their own little 'academic' bubble and call their shit 'science'.

Actually I figured it out five minutes after I posted. It's incredibly simple. Every single one of these is attention seeker. By reducing gender studies to gender is not of an importance anymore each of one them lose the right to call themselves special, to demand attention from other people.

Sadly, most of these people only have this thing to push them forward in life. If they had some kind of skill, expertise, a meaningful job, someone to truly love and care about, they'd probably not want to participate in gender studies movement anymore.

Roaming youtube filled with snowflake and alt-right videos I stumbled upon an interview with Morgan Freeman, which I haven't seen before. He said to his host that key to solving racial struggles is to not take race into consideration when dealing with other people. Which is exactly what I mentioned as solution to their 'gender' issues.

But people don't want that, they want colorful spectrum of everything to have some kind of importance. Mainly because they are crying for attention and want to reap benefits from racial or gender struggles or any similar issues that pop up from time to time.

By saying what he said, Morgan Freeman has betrayed black community in America. Because he essentially said, it doesn't matter what skin color you are, it doesn't define you as a person. If you want to get out of the gutter you have to try harder until you succeed. Imagine, he told his people to work harder instead of reaping welfare checks. How dare he?

Same can be applied to snowflakes who change their gender on a whim.

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2017, 07:43:47 pm »
+4
I actually identify as a bigot.
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2017, 08:30:54 am »
I don't disagree with that. The thing is mutations of the XX and XY chromosomes, actual biological hermaphrodites, have nothing to do with what is today perceived as transgender. Biologically intersex people are a small, small minority within the already vanishingly small minority of "transgenders", who are mostly perfectly healthy and normal in their bodies, if not their minds (trans ppl tend to have a bunch of comorbid mental illnesses).

Building an entire overarching theory and philosophy on gender based on these extreme outliers is retarded. It would be like claiming that bipedalism is a social construct because children are sometimes born with deformities in one leg. That's exactly what Money did though, and these perceptions are now mainstream. Have been for decades.
If you do an empirical experiment, you usually kick out those values which are extreme. You simply consider them accidental and assume that those do not matter for the 'bigger truth'.
You do your experiment, calculate the standard deviation - which are basically the limiting border values for your 'proper' values - and the rest is thrown out of the experiment. That is a scientific approach.

You complete the analogy for yourselves now... :P
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.