Author Topic: The only cure is a flamethrower  (Read 1998 times)

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
Re: The only cure is a flamethrower
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2017, 09:16:37 am »
+2
Austrians are known for a whole lot more :P
oh really, what for example, please enlighten me, I thought Austria was always famous for mountains and beer
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2017, 09:40:22 am »
+1
oh really, what for example, please enlighten me, I thought Austria was always famous for mountains and beer

arent austrians the guys who always get mixed up with austrailians?
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2017, 10:08:37 am »
+2
pussy country.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2017, 10:45:03 am »
+1
No way gender studies were conceived in mind of a sane person.

The idea of a gender spectrum, set up in opposition to the "colonialist, white supremacist, patriarchal" gender binary, was described and popularized by John Money, pretty much the popular ideological father of it. He was not the first person to come up with the concepts but he was certainly the first to put them into action.

There's been a ton of documentaries on the Reiner twins. One of them had his dick destroyed during a botched circumcision and this insane pedophile jumped in and claimed he could be raised entirely as a woman since gender was nothing but a social construct. One of the things this involved was "sexual roleplaying" in which the "girl" was forced to sexually engage with "her" brother under his watchful guidance, as Money claimed that this was integral for the full transition to take effect. As horrible as that sounds it's not even close to the worst thing this maniac attempted to bring his theory into reality.

Eventually the brothers killed themselves as adults, and there is a wealth of information and interviews on both of them. Yet today this idea of a gender spectrum has been elevated almost to the concept of a scientific theory by certain social "scientists" of the same ilk as Money. It's being pushed on children more and more, as that it the way it was always supposed to be. Can't destroy the gender binary without subverting the "patriarchal" brainwashing of children and substituting it for your own. Apparently children are mature enough to consent to irreversible surgery turning them into neutered parodies of the opposite gender, poorly immitating the hormonal and physical changes puberty would have on them by the use of pharmaceuticals, or just outright blocking the advent of puberty with hormone blockers. Any doctor pushing or facilitating this shit is in direct violation of the hypocratic hippocratic oath imo.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 11:57:51 am by Oberyn »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2017, 12:49:58 pm »
+1
http://pacbic.mcmaster.ca/documents/FINALstatementreJordanPetersonevent_Mar162017.pdf

This is the statement by the "Presidential Advisory Committee on Building an Inclusive Community" of McMaster University, where Peterson was invited to speak.

Just quoting this part to demonstrate the ideological framing.

"There is nothing rebellious or revolutionary about insisting on the naturalness of the (now
long debunked) gender binary or of what Dr. Peterson describes as the “biological fact” of sexual
difference neatly categorizable as ‘male’ and ‘female’ (a “fact” subjected to intense critique,
questioning and reconsideration by numerous scholars in the humanities, social sciences, and
even the biological sciences for several decades now, which demonstrates the limited extent of
Dr. Peterson’s knowledge on this subject, since he seems either entirely unaware of this body of
literature or else unwilling to engage with the challenge it poses for his own arguments)."

The entire statement is emblematic of how strong the reach of the postmodernist agenda is in certain "academic" circles, with it's focus on overthrowing "hegemonic" narratives, with "revolutionary", "radical" "subversive" and "rebellious" as euphemisms for "good" and "moral".

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2017, 12:59:43 pm »
+2
'long debunked gender binary...' / 'biological fact subjected to critique'

wtf?

Guess I didn't get that memo.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2017, 01:09:25 pm »
+1
'long debunked gender binary...' / 'biological fact subjected to critique'

wtf?

Guess I didn't get that memo.

You just have a "limited extent of knowledge on the subject". Any "educated" person knows that science itself is nothing but a social construct, a hegemonic narrative designed to erase conflicting truths. 

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2017, 01:10:45 pm »
+1
I keep trying to sexually identify as a person that doesn't pay taxes but the guvment won't stop oppressing me

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2017, 02:33:50 pm »
+2
The idea of a gender spectrum, set up in opposition to the "colonialist, white supremacist, patriarchal" gender binary, was described and popularized by John Money, pretty much the popular ideological father of it. He was not the first person to come up with the concepts but he was certainly the first to put them into action.

There's been a ton of documentaries on the Reiner twins. One of them had his dick destroyed during a botched circumcision and this insane pedophile jumped in and claimed he could be raised entirely as a woman since gender was nothing but a social construct. One of the things this involved was "sexual roleplaying" in which the "girl" was forced to sexually engage with "her" brother under his watchful guidance, as Money claimed that this was integral for the full transition to take effect. As horrible as that sounds it's not even close to the worst thing this maniac attempted to bring his theory into reality.

Eventually the brothers killed themselves as adults, and there is a wealth of information and interviews on both of them. Yet today this idea of a gender spectrum has been elevated almost to the concept of a scientific theory by certain social "scientists" of the same ilk as Money. It's being pushed on children more and more, as that it the way it was always supposed to be. Can't destroy the gender binary without subverting the "patriarchal" brainwashing of children and substituting it for your own. Apparently children are mature enough to consent to irreversible surgery turning them into neutered parodies of the opposite gender, poorly immitating the hormonal and physical changes puberty would have on them by the use of pharmaceuticals, or just outright blocking the advent of puberty with hormone blockers. Any doctor pushing or facilitating this shit is in direct violation of the hypocratic hippocratic oath imo.

"Money held the view that affectional pedophilia is caused by a surplus of parental love that became erotic, and is not a behavioral disorder. Rather, he took the position that heterosexuality is another example of a societal and therefore superficial, ideological concept."

I thought this guy would've been universally reviled and died in prison, but instead he's fucking CELEBRATED by a ton of people, and received awards and shit? Holy shit. The Reimer case alone is fucking sick... and Money reported it as a success.

For several years, Money reported on Reimer's progress as the "John/Joan case", describing apparently successful female gender development and using this case to support the feasibility of sex reassignment and surgical reconstruction even in non-intersex cases.

Academic sexologist Milton Diamond later reported that Reimer failed to identify as female since the age of 9 to 11,[2] and transitioned to living as a male at age 15.

On July 1, 2002,[18] Brian was found dead from an overdose of antidepressants. On May 4, 2004, after suffering years of severe depression, financial instability, and marital troubles,[19] David committed suicide by shooting himself in the head with a sawed-off shotgun at the age of 38. Reimer's parents have stated that Money's methodology was responsible for the deaths of both of their sons.

This was later expanded into a full-length book As Nature Made Him: The Boy Who Was Raised as a Girl,[8] in which Colapinto described how—contrary to Money's reports—when living as Brenda, Reimer did not identify as a girl. He was ostracized and bullied by peers, and neither frilly dresses (which he was forced to wear during frigid Winnipeg winters)[12] nor female hormones made him feel female. By the age of 13, Reimer was experiencing suicidal depression, and he told his parents he would take his own life if they made him see John Money again. Finally on March 14, 1980, Reimer's parents told him the truth about his gender reassignment, following advice from Reimer's endocrinologist and psychiatrist. At 14, having been informed of his past by his father, Reimer decided to assume a male gender identity, calling himself David.

Money claimed that media response to the exposé was due to right-wing media bias and "the antifeminist movement".

For the first thirty years after Dr. Money's initial report that the reassignment had been a success, Dr. Money's view of the malleability of gender became the dominant viewpoint among physicians and doctors, reassuring them that sexual reassignment was the correct decision in certain instances, resulting in thousands of sexual reassignments.

Pure evil.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 02:41:58 pm by Xant »
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2017, 03:44:20 pm »
+1
He didn't apply a methodology to test a hypothesis. He applied a methodology to PROVE a hypothesis, and buried any evidence that did not accomplish that goal. Something that is endemic to many social "scientists" that have been poisoned by post-modernist dogma. And of course he got away with it. As the PACBIC points out, his theory is now fact for many in the humanities and social sciences and is even making inroads into fucking up biology, or is at least equal in academic authority to the "status quo", obsolete biological understanding.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 03:48:57 pm by Oberyn »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2017, 04:04:16 pm »
+3
Yes, that's the most fucked up part, he ruined lives just to prove a point, to make a living example of his theory, and then got rid of the contrary evidence -- and anyone speaking ill of his little experiment was merely "antifeminist."

And the scariest part is that a single case with no oversight caused thousands of people's lives to be ruined because physicians and doctors were "reassured" by Money's self-reported "success."
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2017, 04:25:24 pm »
+1

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39139750

The bus with the message "boys have penises, girls have vaginas" was ruled hate speech and forced to remove itself off the roads of Madrid.

It was a response to this poster being plastered in a variety of spanish cities. Of course this is wonderful and not problematic at all, only a biggot could hate on a poster of naked tranny children (NSFW):

(click to show/hide)

crackpots will crackpot but unless they're taken seriously by the scientific community it doesn't amount to much. But the day people start teaching kids about 'M' chromosomes (named after the pioneer himself) that appear only in 10 year olds that were born in the wrong body, I'll explode the school

Yeah that ship sailed a while ago.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2017, 04:36:20 pm »
The fact that this shit is being "pushed" on kids is disgusting. If you're an adult do whatever who cares you'll just be an extremely ugly person. But the fact that a kid is very easily "manipulated" and influenced, this shit doesn't help and can more or less cause stress and depression on a kid who is completely fine, who will most likely question themselves when they reach the age of puberty because of these fuckwits. End result, suicide and a burden on their parents.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2017, 04:45:39 pm »
[...]But I think most of the world can agree that firing a shotgun at your own face is about as honest an answer as you can give. [...]
No, you got that one wrong. I'll bet you that there are a lot of people claiming that society didn't accept... 'it'... properly and the outside hate and intolerance forced 'it' to 'its' deed.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1639
  • Infamy: 1118
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2017, 06:10:12 pm »
What these "scientists" seem to miss is, instead of having unending spectrum of genders it is far more convenient to omit importance of gender at all. If their goal is for boys to have both vagina and penis, just like girls, which essentially erase the difference. If we're going to be essentially the same then why bother with "all the colours"?

Should I remind you that main purpose of sexual organs is reproduction and propagation of species and that most of shit human society came upon that relies on sexuality is generally not very important.

I'm not buying into this idea but even if I did, their broken way of reasoning bothers me. It's like they are intentionally trying to turn something simple into something incredibly complex. There just isn't any potential for it, most of that shit is incredibly redundant.