Author Topic: schlap schlap schlap (sound of my titties hitting the bars in minecraft jail)  (Read 5534 times)

Offline Morris

• Duke
  • Renown: 507
  • Infamy: 147
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
let me out!! let me out!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 09:43:29 pm by Kalam »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: assington
dude stp making thes idiot shitposts 2 get upvotes uy fucking rteard

Offline Morris

• Duke
  • Renown: 507
  • Infamy: 147
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
dude stp making thes idiot shitposts 2 get upvotes uy fucking rteard

shut ur fat fucking retard face u stupid fucking gook i hope u realize how vastly inferior u are to literally every other race i fuck all of ur jungle gook women they love my bwc shitty gook men cant compete i know that makes u feel insecure because ur short u have a tiny dick and u have a super gay bowl cut thats not my fault retard get leg extension surgery get a better hairstyle take some dick pills and u might wanna think of some kind of dental operation to get rid of ur fuck ugly buck teeth i bet thats why u always see gook women ur no better than any other NIGGER i bet u wish u were a nigger because then u would have excuse for being such an intolerable FUCKING retard god i cant fucking stand retards like u every time u say something i wanna rip ur stupid herpes ridden tongue out with my bare hands and then force feed it to u oh wait u would probably like that u sure do love eating u fat nigger god i cant believe how FUCKING dumb u are im gonna fuck u in the ass with my giant boner im gonna rape ur throat with my huge meaty cock actually scratch that u would probably like that u fat gay bitch ill get a girl to try and talk to u since ur so scared of them u never touch a pair of boobies in ur life i bet u never even seen one because no one wants a fat ugly bitch like u the only way for guys like u to get pussy is to be funny and have a good personality but ur neither of those ur unfunny as fuck with ur gay fucking roleplays u think that GARBAGE, that absolute fucking TRASH is funny? are u fucking fifteen yrs old? god u FUCKING RETARD u have the absolute worst personality of all the people ive ever talked to in the entirety of my life every time i have to interact with u i get unreasonably mad every time i SEE u the blood rushes to my head and i feel like im about to explode ill come at u swinging come catch these hands fatass dont try and hold me back THE BLOODS IN MY EARS I CANT HEAR UR PLEAS FOR MERCY U FAT GAY RETARD BITCH no matter how much u beg and cry for help no one will help u because no one cares about u enough to stop me in fact they probably all think u fucking deserve it u fucking waste of space ill be relentless pounding away at ur fucking neanderthal skull with ur fucking unibrow u ugly caveman-looking fuck thats why ur such a fucking dumbass because theres no room for brains in there meanwhile im fucking megamind a legit genius u know mensa? u ever hear of them?????? im a member so u better think twice before u start shit with me i can tear u apart with mere words and if that doenst work then i have my raw brute strength to rely on thats right im strong and smart sound of body & sound of mind dont fucking talk to me ever again the day u decide to fuck with me is gonna be ur last i will fly to vietnam or laos or whatever shit tier jungle u live in and i will FUCK. U. UP. then i will fuck ur mom again yeah i said again ive fucked her before she know hows to work my weiner real good i harpooned her boobies with 50 gallons of jizz a real big cum ur moms a total fucking slut in fact i bet u already knew this but if u go to myfreecams.com/cocksocket2087 u can watch me fuck her live on stream while ur in the next room ur gonna be able to hear every single moan through ur fucking bamboo walls in ur shitty mudhut and if ur nice to me when im there ill come back some other time and do u a favor and fuck ur mom again if ur really REALLY nice ill impregnate her so she has a half white baby to bring about the end of ur gook lineage u should be thankful for such a generous gift u should be on ur knees begging and praying for an end to ur miserable existence and if u arent now then u will be when im through with u

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: assington

shut ur fat fucking retard face u stupid fucking gook i hope u realize how vastly inferior u are to literally every other race i fuck all of ur jungle gook women they love my bwc shitty gook men cant compete i know that makes u feel insecure because ur short u have a tiny dick and u have a super gay bowl cut thats not my fault retard get leg extension surgery get a better hairstyle take some dick pills and u might wanna think of some kind of dental operation to get rid of ur fuck ugly buck teeth i bet thats why u always see gook women ur no better than any other NIGGER i bet u wish u were a nigger because then u would have excuse for being such an intolerable FUCKING retard god i cant fucking stand retards like u every time u say something i wanna rip ur stupid herpes ridden tongue out with my bare hands and then force feed it to u oh wait u would probably like that u sure do love eating u fat nigger god i cant believe how FUCKING dumb u are im gonna fuck u in the ass with my giant boner im gonna rape ur throat with my huge meaty cock actually scratch that u would probably like that u fat gay bitch ill get a girl to try and talk to u since ur so scared of them u never touch a pair of boobies in ur life i bet u never even seen one because no one wants a fat ugly bitch like u the only way for guys like u to get pussy is to be funny and have a good personality but ur neither of those ur unfunny as fuck with ur gay fucking roleplays u think that GARBAGE, that absolute fucking TRASH is funny? are u fucking fifteen yrs old? god u FUCKING RETARD u have the absolute worst personality of all the people ive ever talked to in the entirety of my life every time i have to interact with u i get unreasonably mad every time i SEE u the blood rushes to my head and i feel like im about to explode ill come at u swinging come catch these hands fatass dont try and hold me back THE BLOODS IN MY EARS I CANT HEAR UR PLEAS FOR MERCY U FAT GAY RETARD BITCH no matter how much u beg and cry for help no one will help u because no one cares about u enough to stop me in fact they probably all think u fucking deserve it u fucking waste of space ill be relentless pounding away at ur fucking neanderthal skull with ur fucking unibrow u ugly caveman-looking fuck thats why ur such a fucking dumbass because theres no room for brains in there meanwhile im fucking megamind a legit genius u know mensa? u ever hear of them?????? im a member so u better think twice before u start shit with me i can tear u apart with mere words and if that doenst work then i have my raw brute strength to rely on thats right im strong and smart sound of body & sound of mind dont fucking talk to me ever again the day u decide to fuck with me is gonna be ur last i will fly to vietnam or laos or whatever shit tier jungle u live in and i will FUCK. U. UP. then i will fuck ur mom again yeah i said again ive fucked her before she know hows to work my weiner real good i harpooned her boobies with 50 gallons of jizz a real big cum ur moms a total fucking slut in fact i bet u already knew this but if u go to myfreecams.com/cocksocket2087 u can watch me fuck her live on stream while ur in the next room ur gonna be able to hear every single moan through ur fucking bamboo walls in ur shitty mudhut and if ur nice to me when im there ill come back some other time and do u a favor and fuck ur mom again if ur really REALLY nice ill impregnate her so she has a half white baby to bring about the end of ur gook lineage u should be thankful for such a generous gift u should be on ur knees begging and praying for an end to ur miserable existence and if u arent now then u will be when im through with u

i knmo u r but wat am i

(click to show/hide)

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
mmmh, I´ll pass on this thread

Offline _uwu_

• Count
  • Renown: 158
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
  • fuck u
    • View Profile
  • Faction: calradian confederacy
  • Game nicks: uwu, wrigglypete, firebert_amstrad, pupster

will u shut up u fucking fat braindead downie i will fucking punt u to the moon

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
I am so confused. I saw the thread title and then when I saw OP wasn't Bicep my brain twisted into a pretzel of wtf

Real NA'er hours yo. Mod is undead crew reppin it

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
I am so confused. I saw the thread title and then when I saw OP wasn't Bicep my brain twisted into a pretzel of wtf

Real NA'er hours yo. Mod is undead crew reppin it

Morris is Bicep's forum Account. I thought your handy occult magicals could have figured that out, I guess ur too rusty.
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Morris is Bicep's forum Account. I thought your handy occult magicals could have figured that out, I guess ur too rusty.

I... I swear Bicep was Bicep on the forums. Maybe I'm confusing him with Legs... Because Legs' forum account is/was Legs.

ffuucckk

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline _uwu_

• Count
  • Renown: 158
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
  • fuck u
    • View Profile
  • Faction: calradian confederacy
  • Game nicks: uwu, wrigglypete, firebert_amstrad, pupster

im the jail warden and i come walking by, whats all this ruckus!!!! you see some miecraft keys dangling from my belt

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
hello have i reached 911?

yes i am suddenly missing my sides and i suspect foul play, i demand investigation

(click to show/hide)

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
i am minecraft kid and i try to play survival next to jail, i have 1 dymon in my chest

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth

a solid roast, my friend. disappointingly the freecams link was fake, otherwise it felt very genuine. keep it up, can't wait for some more destruction