Author Topic: deer chadz  (Read 2883 times)

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
deer chadz
« on: February 03, 2017, 04:25:52 am »
+41
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
i wanted to just say   

thank you.

mount and blade has been a pretty big part of my life. i've been interested in the medieval time period ever since childhood, and this game sort of gave me a chance to experience some headbashing and donkey slashing of my own. for me, honestly, the native module never seemed to encapsulate the kind of experience that i really wanted. sure, you could spawn in and mess around, but it didn't have that 'personal' feel to it, unlike what you and the donkey crew have managed to do. i feel that you guys have built on top of a good game and in turn made it truly great. i love everything about crpg, from strategus and siege to naked donkey torch riders (except archers, nerf). I've spent 5 years, 3000 hours playing mount and blade, and even though not all of my hours are in crpg, they are my most cherished. once again, i just wanted to say thanks for giving us all a fantastic experience.

i'm sorry that okam didn't go the way you planned. i dont know, maybe your hands were tied in some areas or some parts of the project were too ambitious, but no matter what is said here, the fact remains that it didnt end up turning out exactly as you had envisioned. what i hope is that you and the rest of the guys take this experience on the chin and keep on moving forward. i have faith that you'll keep on dreaming of a bigger, better game than crpg and i hope you continue to prove how great your work can be to this community.

sincerely,

bundle of sticks

p.s. sorry for not using proper grammar, i've turned into a lazy troll on these forums and i figured i'd sound pretty casual and sincere if i typed it up in this fashion
p.p.s. remove horse archers too

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline naduril

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Naduril
  • IRC nick: Naduril
Re: deer chadz
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 09:10:03 am »
+13
More than 5k hours in MnB and at least 4k in cRPG. Everything totally did worth it.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2017, 10:47:08 am »
+14
MUH 16 dollars!!! QQ T_T ;_; WHERE IS MY GAME??!!!

Nah, I was happy to shell out money for all my time spent playing cRPG for free, for so many years, thank you.

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2017, 11:28:25 am »
+10
at least 4k in cRPG

Q: How many hours are in five years?

A: More than I should have spent playing cRPG.

I regret nothing although I probably should.

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2017, 12:19:23 pm »
+7
A ton of hours yet I only donated 1 euro just to see my name on that list no one gives a shit about.

Sorry for being a cheap ass fuck, chadz.

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2017, 01:11:06 pm »
+7
Dear chadz

i wanted to just say   

fuck you.

mount and blade has been a pretty big part of ruining my life.i wasnt really interested in the medieval time period since childhood, that shit was old and boring, but this game has fun combat, headbashing and ladderpulting until your punk ass removed them. honestly, the native module never seemed to interest me its full of nerds and day 1 noobs and boring items. sure, you could spawn in and mess around, but it didn't have that 'autistic' feel to it, unlike what you and the donkey crew have managed to do. i feel that you guys have built on top of a poorly coded turkish game and in turn made it truly less shit. i hate everything about crpg, from strategus and siege to matches ending in a 5 minute long punching fest (except archers, they are just call of duty fgts that have no place in crpg or real life). I've spent 5 years, 3000 hours playing mount and blade, and even though not all of my hours are in crpg, they are my most resented and regretful. once again, i just wanted to say fuck you for giving us all a shitty experience.

i'm glad that okam didn't go the way you planned. i dont know, maybe your hands were up in some areas of your rear ends, and yes the project was too ambitious, but no matter what is said here, the fact remains that it didnt end up turning out exactly as you had envisioned brings me great joy. what i hope is that you and the rest of the guys take this experience as a lesson you should have just kept developing crpg instead. i have a fear that you'll keep on dreaming of a bigger, better game than crpg and i hope you fall flat on your ass again.

sincerely,

me

p.s. im just kidding i was bored i pretty much agree with everything thyrn said. even though I did shit talk OKAM a lot after it died due to not being able to play it when i really wanted to, I spent nearly 300 hours playing it. you had a good thing going and it is a shame you did not get to see it through. i really hope the guys you passed it onto can turn it into the dream you guys had, because if it does wind up turning out the way you wanted you will have started the foundation of what really is a good game at the core. keep up the good work guys and dont give up, i really mean that. love you all
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline McKli_PL

• Count
  • Renown: 294
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: South_the_grey, HeDdar_the_grey, Wazonowej_the_grey
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2017, 01:34:53 pm »
+4
[T]hank you kind sir! for an epic fucking crpg game :!: :D

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2017, 01:42:39 pm »
+6

I called it chadz.

(click to show/hide)
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline woody

• Earl
  • Renown: 407
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Woody, Weebo, Wreky
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2017, 02:05:01 pm »
+4
I agree with thryn.

Also:

A new ambitious game is hard to pull off. Most will fail. All will have people saying it will never work and I told you so when it doesnt. If those predicting failure were listened to there would be no different pc games just endless repetition, no author would write a first novel (the vast majority fail) and the only music we would have would be out of the box x factor awful boy/girl bands. Only those who never try anything other than the utterly mundane never fail but they are also the people who will never succeed at anything worthwhile.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2017, 02:30:23 pm »
+8
i wasnt really interested in the medieval time period since childhood, that shit was old and boring

Americans usually aren't since your own history starts only after you've turned your artillery against your English brothers & ancestors and chased them away so you can genocide the natives in peace, so no big deal there.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2017, 05:19:48 pm »
+9
Q: How many hours are in five years?

A: 43,800. So if you've logged 5,000 hours into this game in the past 5 years that means slightly over 1/10 of your day (2.4 hours), every day for 5 years, you've played this mod. You've played this mod for slightly more than a part time job. 33.6 hours per 2 week pay period. Let's assume you got a solid 8 hours of sleep per night during that time. 15% of your waking time was spent playing crpg. FIFTEEN PERCENT. Not bashing anyone, just put it in numbers and my mind was blown.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 05:23:25 pm by Bronto »

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2017, 05:52:38 pm »
+5
maths

5000 hours total / 5 years = 1000 hours year/365.25 days = 2.74hrs day * 7 days = 19.18 hrs weekly

168 hrs in a week - 56 sleep hrs = 112 hrs wk for masturbation

19.18/112*100 = 17.125% of ur devils butter churning time a week gone

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2017, 07:19:51 pm »
+3
5000 hours total / 5 years = 1000 hours year/365.25 days = 2.74hrs day * 7 days = 19.18 hrs weekly

168 hrs in a week - 56 sleep hrs = 112 hrs wk for masturbation

19.18/112*100 = 17.125% of ur devils butter churning time a week gone

Damn dude, you took it even farther. I didn't account for the leap year because who gives a shit.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2017, 08:00:58 pm »
+3
Damn dude, you took it even farther. I didn't account for the leap year because who gives a shit.

Heh, and here in the calculations I did I first didn't account for the 0.25 days/years, then I'm like "oh shit, this is over a period greater than 4 years, so we're guaranteed to have that extra day, fuck." Then I went back and re-did them. Only difference is I didn't post on here cuz I'm only a closet nerd, no need to share that info with the rest of you spergs.Oh fuck cat's outa the bag Also I ain't a certified mathsturbation expert like Thryn, so I left it up to him to post such detailed info.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: assington
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2017, 08:12:24 pm »
+12
wtf is this???? r u some knd of gay whiny bb thryn???? u think u can make some wholehearted sentimetal post on thse forums adn not get called a my old friendot?????? go aheadd and downvtoe this it had 2 b said
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 11:22:10 pm by bensai »