Author Topic: Madman is doing it  (Read 4433 times)

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
Re: Madman is doing it
« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2017, 10:10:24 am »
What's with all these massive cucks spamming comments under his tweets?

Twitter actually removes pro-trump replies, they disappear from the chain so even if you scroll down you cannot find them. People have made youtube videos about this afaik. Its not the first time a social media platform censors pro-trumpers, facebook and reddit does it too.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2017, 11:39:48 am »
+2
Twitter actually removes pro-trump replies, they disappear from the chain so even if you scroll down you cannot find them. People have made youtube videos about this afaik. Its not the first time a social media platform censors pro-trumpers, facebook and reddit does it too.
That's bullshit. There is an official statement about it. It's a software bug related to the huge amount of replies to a single tweet. They're working on a fix. That bug has been there for years but nobody bothered with it cuz it didn't affect anyone.

...but ofc, evil conspiracy is more likely and therefore obviously the way to go. Blame the Jews! Soros did it!!1
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline dagu807

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • ye
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2017, 03:53:14 pm »
That's bullshit. There is an official statement about it. It's a software bug related to the huge amount of replies to a single tweet. They're working on a fix. That bug has been there for years but nobody bothered with it cuz it didn't affect anyone.

...but ofc, evil conspiracy is more likely and therefore obviously the way to go. Blame the Jews! Soros did it!!1
i wonder who could be behind this post
hmm

Offline dagu807

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • ye
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2017, 04:05:44 pm »
God loves wealthy people, not scum like Panos.

Ye... about that
Matthew 19:24 King James Version (KJV)

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2017, 05:07:54 pm »
+1

A bug that specifically removes positive responses? Ok fine, what bug is suspending conservative accounts? Seems prevalent on facebook as well.

It sounds conspiratorial, but ive seen plenty of examples to convince me, as bizarre as it initially sounds.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 26, 2017, 05:25:59 pm »
Well, if you'd bother to actually spent some time on research into it instead of believing the single first line you obviously read about it, you'd find out that anti-Trump people were actually the first to complain about disappearing tweets.
Turns out they don't even disappear cuz they are just limited to the timeline of the poster and are basically only disconnected from the Trump timeline.

But that would take actual effort and therefore isn't done. Way easier to just believe the first crap thrown at you, right?

Back to blaming the Jews for you it is then... Have fun.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 26, 2017, 07:03:53 pm »
Well, if you'd bother to actually spent some time on research into it instead of believing the single first line you obviously read about it, you'd find out that anti-Trump people were actually the first to complain about disappearing tweets.
Turns out they don't even disappear cuz they are just limited to the timeline of the poster and are basically only disconnected from the Trump timeline.

But that would take actual effort and therefore isn't done. Way easier to just believe the first crap thrown at you, right?

Back to blaming the Jews for you it is then... Have fun.

Either way, literally every single tweet ive seen from donald and have scrolled down through has had 0 positive feedback comments, when something is so one sided i do believe i have the right to be suspicious. Combine that with the posts that have proved that tweets get sneak removed from the timelines and you get my opinion, not completely baseless i would say. They banned Milo, suspended Sargon_of_Akkad multiple times for petty reasons. At this point ill assume anything, if only to get more investigation into it and to make them sweat if any info would get out (if there is any), or theyll simply have more reason to fix their bug. Not that i use twitter anyways, people seem to be switching to minds.com instead anyways. #DemExit oh wait wrong hashtag, #TwitExit

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 26, 2017, 07:16:07 pm »
Why do I even bother?
It's like talking to a wall.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 26, 2017, 07:40:38 pm »
+1
Why do I even bother?
It's like talking to a wall.

Hey, at least you didnt pull out anti-semitism in that comment. And dont be surprised if you cant convince someone to take your stance on something initially, ill let you know that at least im aware that its possibly software bug now, though i havent put effort into looking it up yet to confirm.

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #84 on: February 26, 2017, 08:29:06 pm »
Either way, literally every single tweet ive seen from donald and have scrolled down through has had 0 positive feedback comments, when something is so one sided i do believe i have the right to be suspicious. Combine that with the posts that have proved that tweets get sneak removed from the timelines and you get my opinion, not completely baseless i would say. They banned Milo, suspended Sargon_of_Akkad multiple times for petty reasons. At this point ill assume anything, if only to get more investigation into it and to make them sweat if any info would get out (if there is any), or theyll simply have more reason to fix their bug. Not that i use twitter anyways, people seem to be switching to minds.com instead anyways. #DemExit oh wait wrong hashtag, #TwitExit

90% of his tweets are him talking shit to people and riling people up, so it's not surprising that 90% of the comments are pissed off people replying.

As a Scientologist who likes to screw stupid people out of their hard earned money for a higher cause I see absolutely no problem even if he was the evil rich man people claim he is who seeks to bankrupt opponents and play the capitalist game, he earned it.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 09:19:18 pm by Grytviken »

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 26, 2017, 08:48:21 pm »
+1
90% of his tweets are him talking shit to people and riling people up, so it's not surprising that 90% of the comments are pissed off people replying.

Yeah, Trump is a top tier shitposter. But even then if half the voters voted for him, then shouldnt there at least be a hint of them in the comments? Theres definitely plenty on r/the_donald so its a surprise how they arent represented at all on twitter.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #86 on: February 26, 2017, 08:52:58 pm »
+1
Silent majority, vocal minority.

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 26, 2017, 09:01:49 pm »
+1
Yeah, Trump is a top tier shitposter. But even then if half the voters voted for him, then shouldnt there at least be a hint of them in the comments? Theres definitely plenty on r/the_donald so its a surprise how they arent represented at all on twitter.

Leftists tend to be younger more tech savvy people with more free time on their hands. When people grow older and experience reality they tend to be more conservative so it doesn't surprise me, with the only exception being Europeans who tend to stay man-children forever. The average Trump voter is probably still trying to wrap their mind around the idea of satellite-dish free tv hooked up to their trailer.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 09:11:13 pm by Grytviken »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1041
  • Infamy: 1069
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Madman is doing itNot
« Reply #88 on: February 27, 2017, 12:06:58 am »
+3
Not so sure about that, /r/The_Donald is by far the biggest subreddit. Trump voters are definitely capable of using personal computer.

I think they are boycotting twitter, because honestly, it is shit social network. I don't have an account there, for example.

People who created reddit are liberal cucks, each one of them, but thankfully they made it in such a way where you're dictator of your own subreddit. Twitter has more traditional moderation, which is why you see tweets being deleted all the time. On reddit, just make sure you don't give mod powers to liberals and you're good to go.

Edit: If you're person working in tech/hardware/software industry and you waste time following or writing tweets, you're doing it wrong. Evan Williams, man behind twitter has created Medium which is perfect for tech guys to waste their free time on reading and commenting on cool articles instead of fighting stupid wars about politics, social inequality and the likes. Every time I see "big" tech name on twitter writing stupid shit, I want to puke.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 12:15:27 am by Leshma »

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Madman is doing itNot
« Reply #89 on: February 27, 2017, 01:33:12 am »
Not so sure about that, /r/The_Donald is by far the biggest subreddit. Trump voters are definitely capable of using personal computer.

I think they are boycotting twitter, because honestly, it is shit social network. I don't have an account there, for example.

People who created reddit are liberal cucks, each one of them, but thankfully they made it in such a way where you're dictator of your own subreddit. Twitter has more traditional moderation, which is why you see tweets being deleted all the time. On reddit, just make sure you don't give mod powers to liberals and you're good to go.

Edit: If you're person working in tech/hardware/software industry and you waste time following or writing tweets, you're doing it wrong. Evan Williams, man behind twitter has created Medium which is perfect for tech guys to waste their free time on reading and commenting on cool articles instead of fighting stupid wars about politics, social inequality and the likes. Every time I see "big" tech name on twitter writing stupid shit, I want to puke.

Throughout the whole election I did not see one person in my vast social media network who was vocal in their support for Trump, it definitely gave me a bias view that there was no way he had a chance of winning, but like Kuoin said, social media is very deceiving, it's a very vocal minority that appears to be much larger then it actually is. You might think a 1 million like is a large number, but in the big picture  scattered across the USA or even across the globe it represents a very insignificant percent of an opinion.